Volume 1 Chapter 10 Ideas
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

s soon as Tang Zihao came in, he asked eagerly, "Wan'er, the servant said your foot is healed. What's going on?"
Mrs. Tang also hurriedly said, "Yes, Wan’er, have you recovered?"
Tang Hu guffawed. "Father, Mother, look for yourself."
Tang Wan stepped on the ground and spun around effortlessly. The hem of her dress fluttered in the wind. She was so beautiful.
"That's great. If I tell my mother later, she will be very happy." Tang Zihao couldn't hide his excitement and nodded.
However, Mrs. Tang was clearly more rational. “But Wan‘er, how did your foot suddenly recover?”
Hearing this, Tang Wan suddenly covered her mouth in shock. Just now, she had been so drunk with excitement that she had almost forgotten what had happened. Now that she thought about it, this foot wasn’t actually healed by herself, but by someone else.
She hurriedly looked outside, and when she saw that Fang Ling was still there, her face instantly bloomed brilliantly like a flower in spring. “He was the one that healed my foot!”
With this finger, everyone in the garden rushed toward Fang Ling. Tang Hu was shocked and said in disbelief, "What? Your foot was cured by this guy?"
Not only did Tang Hu not believe it, but Mrs. Tang and the servants also felt that it was a little fantasy. However, Tang Zihao had seen countless people. When he looked at Fang Ling carefully, his eyes couldn't help but have a little extra color.
Although the young man was only 15 or 16 years old, his eyes were as firm as iron. Although he was dressed in ordinary clothes, he did not look humble at all. His straight chest and calm expression made people could not help but look at him differently.
Tang Zihao asked Fang Ling, “Young Noble, did you really cure Wan’er’s foot?”
Before Fang Ling could speak, Tang Wan said, "Dad, of course. He said my foot could be cured, and then held it for a while. My foot doesn't hurt anymore."
"It doesn't hurt when he hold it? Sister, you don't have a fever, do you?" Tang Hu had a strange look on his face. So many famous doctors had come to treat her, but no matter what methods they used, she couldn't get better. How could she be cured by just holding her hand?
At this moment, Fang Ling had already thought of a strategy. For him, if he could cure Tang Wan's foot, he could win the favor of the Brigadier General of the city gate. Whether it was his affairs outside the palace or his escape from the palace in the future, it might be helpful.
However, if people knew that he could cure this lame foot with a touch, it would be too eye-catching. He had to hide the treatment method.
He smiled and said, "Young Master Tang, I didn't just hold her foot. I made a rough diagnosis and used the massage of acupuncture points to relieve some pain. She is still far from being cured."
Hearing Fang Ling's words, Tang Wan leaned on her mother and lifted her little foot, for fear that she would feel pain again if she was too excited.
Tang Zihao, on the other hand, heard a bit of information from his words. He gestured towards Fang Ling and said, “Young boy, please enter the small hall.”
So they went to a small hall not far away. After the servants served tea, Tang Zihao asked with a smile, "What's your name, sir?"
“My name is Fang Ling.” Fang Ling replied. Even though it was a national surname, there were numerous people with this surname. Moreover, after his mother gave birth to him, she’d given him this name. Not to mention those outside the palace, only a handful of people within the palace had seen him, and those that knew his real name could be counted on one’s fingers.
Tang Zihao pointed at his son and said, "Apologize to Mr. Fang, now!"
Tang Hu was honest. He blushed and made a simple bow, "I'm sorry, I was too rude just now. When I saw you holding my sister's foot, I thought you..."
Fang Ling smiled and said, “It’s nothing. Anyone who sees this will misunderstand. I have to thank you for showing mercy.”
Hearing this, Tang Hu's face turned even redder. He had punched Fang Ling so many times, but he didn't knock him down, which showed his strength.
Tang Zihao continued to ask, “May I know who your master is and how confident are you in curing my daughter’s foot?”
Fang Ling calmly said, "My master is a supermundane master. He taught me some medical skills since I was a child. Just like the acupuncture technique just now, it can promote blood circulation and remove congestion. If she takes medicine, I should have an eighty to ninety percent chance."
"That's great. I wonder if you can invite your master." Tang Zihao was overjoyed.
Fang Ling shook his head slightly and said, “My teacher has been travelling the world for a long time and is like a wild crane. Finding him would probably be harder than ascending the heavens.”
However, Mrs. Tang pulled Tang Zihao and whispered, "Husband, I think Mr. Fang must have excellent medical skills. Otherwise, how could Wan’er's foot not hurt in such a short time?"
Tang Zihao patted his head and felt the contempt in his words. He hurriedly said, "Yes, yes, I'll have to trouble you to treat my daughter's foot. No matter how much money you want, as long as you can cure my daughter's foot."
After the treatment just now, Tang Wan's foot condition had improved slightly. Fang Ling did have the confidence to cure the feet that those famous doctors couldn't cure. After all, this was an immortal art!
However, the treatment just now had exhausted most of Fang Ling’s strength. He would not be able to continue the treatment. Moreover, if the treatment was done too easily, then Tang Zihao’s impression of him would be limited.
Fang Ling thought for a moment and said, "After the diagnosis just now, I have a clear idea. Now I have to go back to decoct the medicine. Tomorrow, I will come back to the mansion to treat Miss Tang."
Tang Zihao quickly said, "Then why don't you have lunch here, Mr. Fang?"
“No need, it’ll take a lot of effort to brew this medicine.” Fang Ling shook his head. He was still thinking about the money that Hu Dahai hadn’t given him. If he was going to have a meal here, he would know when he could go back to the palace.
Tang Zihao said hurriedly, "Hu'er, see Mr. Fang off!"
Seeing that Tang Zihao was afraid that he would not come back, Fang Ling smiled and said, "Don't bother, Mr. Tang. I came with Manager Hu from Renxin Hall."
Tang Zihao was relieved and said, "Then I'll ask the butler to pick you up at Renxin Hall tomorrow."
Only then did Fang Ling leave the small hall. He thought about it in his heart for a while. When he arrived at the front courtyard, Hu Dahai had also finished his work. There were a few medicinal materials orders from the officials in his hands and his face beamed with happiness.
When the two of them left the Tang Residence and arrived at the entrance of the East Street, they discovered that Qingde Hall was bustling with activity.
Because Qingde Hall and Renxin Hall were on the same street, they could see the situation of the two shops at a glance, but there were not many people in Renxin Hall at this time.
When they got closer, they saw a sign in Qingde Hall, which read: "Our newly hired famous doctor, Doctor Gou Zhong, is a miracle doctor. When the medicine is taken care of, the illness disappears. The price is practical."
Hu Dahai frowned when he saw this, “What a Qingde Hall! They actually invited a doctor from the clinic.”
Seeing that his expression was a little serious, Fang Ling asked in confusion, "But there is also a doctor in Renxin Hall? I think the old doctor of traditional Chinese medicine is also very good."
Hu Dahai said, "Although people who cure people can be called doctors, there are differences in identity. Generally speaking, doctors who come out of a clinic are called doctors, while those who come out of a pharmacy are called physicians. Many of them are family doctors. Although the effect is good, they are not famous after all. A clinic is different. It is a place to train doctors, and there are imperial physicians who teach them."
“So that’s how it is.” Fang Ling agreed after thinking about it. Weren’t the Imperial Physicians divided into ranks?
However, Hu Dahai continued, "I know what Qingde Hall is planning. More and more patients have caught colds recently. Although it's a small one, it's troublesome to cure it. Most of the time, it takes ten days to half a month. Qingde Hall invited a famous doctor to treat the cold. Although it's a small one, it gets infected very quickly. If everyone is there to see a doctor, Qingde Hall's popularity will naturally rise."
"Then wouldn't the business of Renxin Hall be much less?" Fang Ling remembered what Yu Tiancheng said in the Tang Mansion. It seemed that Qingde Hall was targeting the Renxin Hall.
Hu Dahai shook his head and sighed, “There’s nothing we can do about it. The price of a doctor in a clinic is very high, and they can’t be invited even if they don’t have some status. It’s said that Qingde Hall has a backer, but now it seems to be true. I’m afraid that all of his branches will invite doctors. If that’s the case, then our Renxin Hall will really have a hard time this winter.”
Fang Ling had to admit that Qingde Hall's move was brilliant. The treatment of cold really didn't cost much, maybe more than 20 copper coins. Therefore, if the price of the famous doctors in the clinic was similar to that of the doctors in the pharmacy, they would naturally choose the former.
As this reputation spread, business would naturally flourish.
If Renxin Hall was in trouble, his medicinal materials business would probably be affected. He asked, "Is there no way to deal with it?"
Hu Dahai laughed, “How can there be any other way? Unless we also find a famous doctor who is even more famous than him, how can it be so easy? Or perhaps there is a prescription that is extremely effective for colds that can cure it in a short period of time. However, I have never heard of this prescription before.”
Hearing Hu Dahai’s words, Fang Ling’s interest was piqued.
In fact, he knew about colds very well. In the winter, people in the palace would catch a cold more or less, such as colds, coughs, fevers, headaches, and so on. People who were sick came one after another.
This cold was known by the imperial physicians as a popular cold. Every time this cold came, the Imperial Hospital would diagnose it and develop a prescription as soon as possible.
After all, it was different from outside the palace. If the servants in the palace coughed when serving their masters, it would be disrespectful. If the emperor was infected, it would harm the health of the country.
Therefore, the imperial physicians did not dare to neglect it when they caught a cold. The prescriptions they came up with were also very magical.
Just as Hu Dahai said, it would take at least half a month to cure a cold outside the palace. It would take a long time. But the prescriptions developed by the Court of Imperial Physicians could cured it in two or three days.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218135/Fantasy/Cultivation-Life-with-Alchemy

0