Chapter 8: Pain to Pleasure
2k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the Shaman snapped his fingers, four Goblins he called the Goon-Squad jumped at me.

I closed my eyes and screamed, but nothing happened.

I carefully opened my eyes when I heard a cackling laughter of the Shaman.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! You must see the look on your face,” he laughed again.

When I looked at the Goon-Squad, they were snarling and frothing at their mouth, one even had a clear thick liquid dripping from his dick, all the while trying to break away from the chains that were holding them tightly around their neck and hands.

“So, what do you say now? Wanna give me your consent?” he winked at me.

I just closed my eyes and shook my head, I am never gonna lose my mind, not willingly at least, it’s the only thing that I have of myself in this ridiculous world.

“Well that’s a shame, enjoy yourself then,” this time when he snapped his fingers, the chains holding the Goon-Squad magically clicked open freeing them.

As soon as the chains opened, all four of them pounced at me.

They tackled me to the ground and started roughly grabbing me everywhere, I felt their huge phalluses touch and rub all over me.

Suddenly one Goblin tore the dirty white robe I was wearing and threw it over his head.

“Oh! What do we have here? Is that a little stub I see between your legs? Oh my! I really didn’t think you were a man, not that I would call you one now but still I thought you were completely transformed into a woman, whoever cursed you must really hate you if they turned you into this thing with that pathetic clit?,” the Goblin Shaman humiliated me.

I could dimly hear the laughter of the guards all around me even as I was busy trying to fend off these little sex crazed maniacs.

I screamed my lungs out and thrashed my hands and legs violently to stop them from catching me, but little by little they took hold of me.

They had a weird sense of intelligence and co-ordination between them, two Goblins grabbed my arms each and another one grabbed both my legs together tightly so that I couldn’t move my limbs any more, still I tried rolling on the ground using my body but that too stopped when the remaining Goblin jumped heavily on my chest and straddled with me his thighs. His huge member plopped on my chest with a meaty thud with his cock head touching me under my jaw, I felt the wetness from his precum on my neck and jaw.

Even though they didn’t look it they were extremely stronger and faster than me. The goblin sitting atop my chest used his hands to grab my head in an iron grip. Knowing what was coming I tightly clamped my teeth together to keep it from being forced open.

The Goblin still pushed his dick on my closed mouth. Precum from his cock head coated my lips and they were parted slightly by the force of the thrusting from him.

With his every trust my lips parted little by little and suddenly his entire dick entered my mouth between the cheek and the teeth. His thick phallus stretched the skin on my cheek to extreme proportions. Soon his precum was mixing with my saliva and its taste entered through the little gaps between my teeth on to my tongue, even though I was keeping it clamped shut.

As soon as I felt the salty pungent taste on my tongue, a message popped on my vision.

 

*Congratulations! You have tasted Cum for the first time, 100 experience points granted as a bonus.

*Error! Important pre-requisites conditions not met! Level up not possible until it is met.

 

When I read the content of the message that popped onto my vision, my mouth automatically opened in shock and the Goblin dick fully entered my mouth and hit my throat with force. His groin hit my nose and his balls slapped my jaw. He hooted loudly and continued fucking my mouth.

I immediately gagged and vomited mucus through the sides of my mouth onto his groin and thighs.

He continued thrusting and the mucus got all over my face, it formed sticky strings between my lips and his groin area as he went in and out my mouth vigorously.

I was so helpless and could only make Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Sounds as he continued skull fucking me.

I don’t know how long it went on for but at some point I went into a trance and only came to when the Goblin grunted loudly and started ejaculating into my throat.

Thankfully I didn’t taste most of it as he ejaculated directly in my throat, but he ejaculated so much that it filled up to my mouth and then even spilled out of it as he was fully drained.

 

*Cum reservoir is 33% full.

 

I was in no state to read the message or think what it meant, I simply blinked it away and tried to vomit all the cum as soon as the Goblin pulled his dick out of my mouth, but other than what was spilled initially nothing came out.

I was horrified to think that Goblin jizz went into my stomach and I could be digesting it.

My mouth was so sore from the rough treatment it just received.

To my surprise right in front of my eyes the previously massive phallus of the Goblin shrank into a small size of a baby carrot. That wasn’t the only change on the Goblin, his face transformed from a maniacal snarl to an almost relaxed smile and he started to curl up right there atop my chest.

The next moment, he was squarely kicked on his ass and flew through the tent as the other Goblins tried to take his place.

As they were fighting I tried getting up to run away but I simply couldn’t. My tiny body had no more energy to spend.

“Would you like to go more rounds or give me your consent?” I heard the Goblin shaman some where from the room.

I didn’t try to look for him and waste my non-existent energy, so I simply shook my head.

The Shaman tsked and snapped his fingers again. The fighting Goblins stopped their quarrels and jumped at me again.

One of the Goblins bodily flipped me and made me lie on my stomach.

For the second time in my life I felt a dick on my bottom opening again, as soon as I realized what was about to happen, I started thrashing again.

My efforts were in vain just like before, remaining two goblins restrained my hands and the other one that was about to breach my backside caught my thighs in his strong grip.

The Goblin between my legs roughly pushed his penis at my bumhole, it hit me with a force of a piston and I yelped loudly in pain, it didn’t enter into me at the first attempt, but I felt my anus stretch slightly more at his each consequent attempt causing me more and more pain.

If I felt pain before it was nothing compared to the pain when his phallus entered my asshole for the first time, it completely breached my rectum and entered in its full size in a single thrust.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” I yelled so loudly that anyone around the tent for a considerable distance would have heard it clearly.

 

*Virginity Lost! Congratulations! 1000 experience points granted as a bonus.

*Error! Important pre-requisites conditions not met! Level up not possible until it is met.

 

I blinked the message away in pain.

As he continued to thrust in and out of me, the pain slowly diminished and morphed into something else that I refused to accept it as such.

No! I screamed internally, It can’t be! No! No! Please don’t get hard! Please don’t get hard!

As if it had a mind of its own, my dicklet stiffened and got harder. Thankfully I was on my belly and it was hidden from the view.

By the time the Goblin atop my back grunted and nutted, my loud screams have subsided into loud grunts.

He pumped a great amount of semen and when his dick slipped out. I felt his cum drip out of my hole onto my balls.

 

*Cum reservoir is 64% full.

 

I lay there on the ground heaving large amounts of air like I just ran a marathon, my ass keenly felt the absence of the phallus like some part of me was emptied out adding to the discomfort of pain and soreness.

“Ahhhhhh!” I screamed again as the next Goblin mounted me without any preambles.

I felt the pain anew again, but this time the pain subsided faster and my screams slowly transformed into light moans of pleasure.

Soon I was moaning loudly in rhythm with every thrust of the little green monster.

21