Chapter 1 – They’re all dead Daeve
102 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1.

Violet opened her eyes, effectively blinking from the impact. When they focused in the much brighter environment she was now in she saw a man-looking being with a blonde ‘bro’ haircut & blue eyes, and ‘thin blue line’ teeshirt on, looking straight at her with a smirking grin on their pretty-boy face.
Noticing she was paying attention they started to say in an accented voice “ahh so you’re awake then! That was quite blood-URK”

Whatever they were saying was cut off by Violet launching at them and strangling them with both hands, causing them to choke & turn an interesting shade of blue whilst Violet snarled, pure hate on her face..

*Minutes Earlier*

Violet & her girlfriend Vix had been at the BLM protest, something they’d both sworn to do when in the USA for Violet’s modeling. Both had suitably covered up & had been at the protest over an hour when it went Horribly wrong. The first inclination that the protesters, who had been peaceful if vocal, had that something was wrong was the cops who’d been an obvious wall around the protest suddenly started moving back. Then the convoy of pickup trucks, all oversized & compensating, started blocking the roads, the ‘Trump’ signs clearly visible even a block away. As the men started piling out of them, all white with ‘MAGA’ hats and various other white supremisist logos on their jackets it was clear their intentions, from the number that were armed with guns from pistols & shotguns to an alarming number with the ‘assault rifle’ type.

As this armed militia of racists marched towards & surrounded the protestors the protestors contracted away, several taking the chance to run.
With the police cordon dissolving to let the racists through, Violet turned to look down at Vix, seeing the growing terror in her girlfriend's face and decided to try to leave. With a small nod Violet turned to see how to get out, leading Vix by the tightly held hand to the edge of the protest

Unfortunately there was a group of armed racists already waiting, and as Violet locked eyes with the face of one, a ‘pretty boy’ with a flag teeshirt & a smirk, she heard gunfire starting as the racists attacked.
Before she could react one of them aimed at Vix, and before Violet could move her out the way he pulled the trigger, the shot hitting Vix square in the head. Violet screamed, watched her beloved girlfriend fall to the ground dead, her brain shorting out. She turned, saw the murderer and jumped at him, clearing the distance and pinning him to the ground. Drawing a small hunting knife from her pocket. In a frenzy she started stabbing the guy, rendering him very very dead, before another racist shot her point blank in the side of the head.

 

*Unknown time later*
“Word of advice Daeve, when reviving one with as much capacity for violence as this one DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEIR KILLER!”
“I Wasn’t her killer! I merely observed”

“She saw you. You know that. Drop that disguise before she comes to again”
*sigh* “I guess you’re right, maybe this was too far this time”
“Definitely too far!”

As Violet woke up again, she heard two voices chatting, recognising the male-presenting one from before, and another female sounding one, before realizing two other things.
1.She was completely naked and

2.She was being restrained by bands of shimmering gold that shifted and twinkled as she looked at them.

After realizing this she turned to look at the two figures whose voices she’d heard, and saw a female presenting one with long brunette hair & blue eyes, dressed in an almost stereotypical ‘anime schoolgirl’ outfit but with chunky knee high boots. The other looked more ‘masculine’ in figure, and had the same face as Violet had seen before being shot, but now with shoulder length wavy blonde hair, a more contrite expression on their face. All the ‘MAGA’ iconography was gone, replaced by of all things a toga-style robe. Upon realizing Violet was awake they cleared their throat
“ahh, you’re awake again!” they said, with a weak smile as Violet continued to stare at them, barely blinking

“Where is she?” Violet stated in a very calm voice, as the more female figure turned to look at her
“Ooh yay, you’re awake! Now we can get started”
“Where is she?” Violet ignored the other, still staring at the one she recognised, and still sounding calm
“Soo obviously you’re dead, but…”
“Where. Is. She?” Violet interrupted the female one in a Dangerously calm steady voice, whilst unnoticed by either of them slightly testing her bonds
“Waa, who do you mean?” the more masc one asked, clearly uncomfortable with Violet’s continuous stare
“Victoria. Where. Is. She?” was the cold calm reply.
“What? Oh, your girlfriend. She’s gone on to whatever awaited her” they gave as a reply, prompting the female one, who’d taken to glancing between the two, to visibly flinch before saying “fuck Daeve, that’s not the best way to say tha….”
“Get. Her. Back” for the first time Violet’s voice gained an edge.
“Whaa? No, sorry she’s not important” Daeve replied, prompting a greater flinch from the other followed by a “fuck sake Daeve! Why would…”
Before the other could finish a small snarl escaped Violet’s mouth, her face twisted, and she slammed her body forward, causing her bonds to shatter with an audible *zzrap!* sound, before she pounced at Daeve with unnatural speed, landing on them with both hands around his throat. The force of her impact slamming both of them into the ground, Violet on top of Daeve and snarling as she dug her hands into their throat strangling them. The look of horror in Daeve’s eyes as they realized that they couldn’t breathe, and Violet wasn’t letting up no matter what they did.

“BRING HER BACK NOW!” snarled Violet at Daeve, their face slowly turning purple as she choked them
“FUCK!” Shouted the other “how’d she break free?!?” they screamed in shock before trying to pull Violet off of Daeve, with no effect.
“Don’t…...know…help” choked out Daeve, as they thrashed underneath Violet, their struggles getting weaker

“WHAT DO I DO?? SHE’S TOO STRONG!!” wailed the other
“BRING. HER. BACK NOW!!” snarled Violet, not even looking away from Daeve’s eyes as they started to lose consciousness
“I..FUCK! Ok!!” the other shouted before vanishing in a *plink*
Less than 5 seconds later, as Daeve’s head rolled to one side and they started to stop thrashing against Violet the other reappeared, holding the figure of a slumbering but still living Vix, wrapped in a white sheet, and as they laid her down on the ground saying “LOOK! I have her!”

Upon seeing Vix’s from on the ground Violet leapt off the barely conscious form of Daeve and landed next to Vix, gently lifting her head to her lap & stroking her hair, whilst the other crouched next to Daeve
“Fuck! You nearly KILLED them!” the other exclaimed, as Daeve started coughing and spluttering and breathing very heavily, violent red marks clearly visible on their throat


“And?” Violet calmly said, not once taking her eyes off of Vix

“That’s not possible!”
“Really? Looked pretty fucking possible to me” Violet stated
“But but, it’s Not!” fumbled the other “I should final death both of you! To be sure!”
Violet lifted her head, a cold stare on her face “Just. Fucking. Try. It.” she stated, not blinking once.
The other flinched, and looked away as Daeve stopped coughing enough to say “drop it Eliva”

“But she nearly KILLED you Dae!! That’s not…”
“I said Leave It Eli!” *cough*
“But….fine!”

Violet had been half listening to this, focusing all her attention on Vix, peacefully dozing in her lap. The only movement that’d come from Vix was she’d snuggled further into Violet’s lap, eliciting a small purr from Violet as she kept stroking her hair.

 

After about five minutes of the four of them sitting like this Daeve finally sat up, clearing their throat again before looking at Violet again

“Well now, that was unexpected” they started, slightly rubbing the red marks on their neck “though I suppose I deserved that” they finished with a sheepish smile, a slight blush on their face, as Violet merely looked at them with a single raised eyebrow

“I’m truly sorry about…what happened” Daeve said with a grave expression on their face
“You mean your watching us both get shot dead by racist fuckstains, who you sided with” spat out Violet

“I didn’t side with them!” Daeve said indignantly “we were Both there, watching You Violet”
“I didn’t see them standing with those arseholes” Violet spat, nodding towards Eliva “just you, fitting in perfectly with Them” a look of disgust on her face
“It’s true Violet” said Eliva in a calming voice “we were Both there merely to observe you. I was with the pair of you, I meant to get you out before you died but, erm, you were too fast for me” Elvia blushed
Violet turned to look dead at Elvia “so what you’re telling me is you were meant to ‘rescue’ me, but would’ve still let Vix disappear right?” The disgust Clear in her voice

Eliva blushed “well, errrrrm, yes. Sorry” seeing Violet’s glare turn hard and cold Eliva quickly followed with “BUT BUT BUT she’s here and safe! Forgetting her was an oversight on our part! Both Daeve and me are sorry” causing Violet to merely roll her eyes.

“A-anyway” started Daeve “We should introduce and explain, I’m Daeve, my pronouns are they/them and this is Eliva, who uses she & her pronouns. We’ve brought you here to…”

“Not. Interested.”

“I-I’m sorry what?”

“I’m not interested” stated Violet again “I’m guessing you’ve brought me back to ‘avenge some terrible wrongdoing’ or ‘destroy a uber strong warlord and or church’ or something, because my soul or whatever is ‘exactly what you need’ or some other bullfuck” 

 

Violet paused to take a breath. “And frankly I don’t give a fuck what, how or why. These kinda things ALWAYS result in being on some tolkien-esk bullshit, with Years of grinding etc before a climactic final battle with the big nasty, during which whatever love interest you’ve shoe-horned onto me will be threatened”
Violet sighed “and frankly that holds ZERO interest for me. I already have the Love of my life here in Vix” at mentioning the  gently slumbering woman on her lap Violet stroked her hair “So I’m sorry, but I decline” Violet paused “Especially with Vix not being awake yet!”

 

It took a moment for Violet’s speech to sink in, with both Eliva & Daeve looking slightly perplexed, before finally Eliva was first to speak

“Errrm, it's not like that! I mean yes there’s injustice where we’ll send you, but the sort we Know you’ll fight!”
“Yes” Daeve joined in “We know how much you both wanted to fight the abhorrent corruption in power in your old world, but were basically powerless thanks to them controlling the military. Well on ours you’ll be able to fight! You’ll have the power, and the knowledge straight away”
“I still don’t care” Violet shrugged “I just want to be with Vix, not go off on a crusade for two randoms who watched us die”

 

Ahh, that's the other thing” Daeve said slightly sheepishly “the only way you two will stay together is to accept”

 

“What” glared Violet, her voice that dangerous calm again

 

Elvia stepped in before Daeve dug themself into another mess by placing her hand over their mouth “Sadly Violet it’s true. We can keep you two together here because Vix isn’t awake. But if you don’t accept you’ll both go on to whatever happens when you died. If you accept you’ll both be together, probably for a very long time to be truthful”

 

Violet stared at the two for an uncomfortable length of time, her stare not showing any of the thoughts in her head, the only movement from her being the gentle stroking of Vix’s hair. Before finally she spoke, in a quiet calm voice

“So first of all we both get our Ideal bodies right?”

“Yes of course” answered Eliva

“In Every way.”

“Yes”

“And we’ll be somewhat OP right?”

“You will be definitely, Vix slightly less so due to race”

“What do you mean?” 

“....we can’t tell you” stated Daeve 

“But you Will love it! I give you my word!!” quickly added Elvia “plus if not you’ll know how to come back here for us…”

“Wait! Is that wise??” spluttered Daeve, fear mounting in their face

“YES!” snapped Eliva “it’s Clear she won’t accept unless she has a way to come back to face us, Both of them together”

“...fine” accepted Daeve

Violet merely looked at them both before shrugging “Whatever. So what are we to do, topple the king? Murder the pope?”

“Not right away, basically you need to organize the protesting and fightback against the oppression of the not human races by the humans” stated Daeve

“And you’ll have a shit ton of powers, which you’ll know to use instinctively straight away, Aaaand all your knowledge from this world, all that lovely engineering you studied Violet” Eliva added with a smirk

“....” Violet regarded them both thoughtfully

“Aaand as already said, you’ll both have your Ideal bodies “Eliva added “the Purrrrfect one in your case Violet” the smirk turned into a wink

“...ok, we’ll accept” answered Violet after a pause

3