Chapter 2: Food!
103 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My feet make little sound on the wood. It’s soft, and it bends inwards, but does not creak. When I woke, the dragon-girl spoke to me, told me the master wanted to see me. I was clothed, so I guess they had to… clean me up. I felt shame as soon as I woke, but I don’t deny it felt good. She wouldn’t tell me her name.

A large set of armor puts a hand out and opens a large black-wood door ahead of me, draped with red cloth. I walk in, entering a massive room with a desk at the very end. Four windows, large and oval, let sunlight in, illuminating rows and rows of books on an entire wall of shelves to my left. The floor is soft, and I look down to see some kind of animal hide stretched out across the entrance.

The man sitting at the desk beckons me forward. He has a book in his left hand, and his feet are up on the desk, uncovered, yet with not a scratch of dirt on them. He’s rubbing the back of his head, focusing intently on something in the book, and tapping his teeth together in concentration. I see a quill in the hand scratching his head, and another book is open flat on the desk, with barely-legible, fresh scribblings.

He’s black-haired, and it’s thick on the top, but shaved almost down to the root on either side, giving him a monsterish look himself. His hands are thick, calloused. He wears a pair of round glasses as his eyes skim back and forth quickly, reading the book. His white shirt has a small brown spot on it, but is otherwise spotless, and smart.

“I will be just one moment, Klayden.” He says. I nod, and wait patiently, though my stomach growls audibly. He looks over at me, and flinch under his glare, but it isn’t one of malice. “Ah, shit.” He says, far more eloquently than I’ve ever heard anyone else swear, then raises his voice and shouts an unfamiliar name.

From the left of him, scorching lines of heat appear in a circle, then shoot inwards to form a pentagram. Purple braided hair and horns appear from the ground as a women seems to float through the ground. A smooth face, with a wide open chest, displaying full round tits and hard nipples. As she fully appears, she puts a clawed hand on her chin and stands in a sexy pose. Her legs are long, and towards the end, resemble cracked stone brimming with fire more than legs, but her stomach and ass are round and just ever so chubby. “Ah, master, feeling it today, are we?”

Her red skin glows in the light, and she notices me. “Or… do you want me to take care of this one…” she says, and I feel a tinge in my dick just from her stare. She turns, and notice she wears nothing covering her lower half either. Two jagged lines run up the sides of her abdomen, like a tattoo, only it moves, an animated display of a man fucking a women playing on loop on her stomach until the master utters another word. “No, Uhreva, I want you to perform the duties for which I took you in. Fetch Klayden something to eat, it seems like Aissu didn’t give him any.”

“Of course she didn’t… can’t trust that scaly bitch to do anything.”

“Watch the language, Uhreva, I don’t like you talking about other girls like that.”

She looks disappointed for a second, but then walks over to me, the tattoo forming to cover her breasts and lower region, then hardening into something else. “So, what will it be…” she says, then puts her lips to my ear. “What do you want… to eat.”

I scramble away. “I don’t know. Anything, anything.”

She smiles at me, sharp rows of teeth laughing. “Aww, kid.” Her hand reaches out lightning fast and grabs my arm. It’s skinny, unmanly, weak. She narrows her eyes, and then walks out the room.

The man laughs. I nod. “I don’t think she likes me.” I say, feeling strangely rejected. But I’m used to that by now.

“Hmm. Maybe.” He says, looking me in the eyes for the first time. “But the last human I had in here without warning her, she ate, whole, whilst he was still alive. Consider that wisely.”

I gulp, and I feel my heart beat faster. What the hell is this place. A girl made of slime, then a dragon, then a demon?

The door swings open again, and Uhreva returns, with another, more human-like girl following her, apart from the wolf-like ears. The other girl is dressed in a black and white dress that seems a little too tight for her. Uhreva motions me to the table nearby, tucked into a corner. The wolf-ish girl walks over, placing a silver tray covered by a large silver dome onto the table. She unveils it and….

My god it’s beautiful.

Browned meat sliced into thin cuts is piled on one side, a thick brown gravy streamed over it with caution but certainly not skimped on. Some kind of green vegetable sits on one side of the plate, next to something brown and round, with a crispy shell. In the very center, a large glob of white, mashed potatoes sits covered in gravy, a small amount of it pooled in a formed hole in the mash. The only other thing is served on another plate, crusty brown bread cut into thick slices.

My mouth waters, but I don’t dare touch it. Surely this is the man’s dinner… so I wait for mine, if I’ll even get any.

The wolf-girl looks at me, and after a second cocks her head. “It ain’t that pretty.” She says. I look up at her, shaking my head. “What? It’s too damn pretty to eat? I like the flattery, but get it fucking down ya.”

I pick up the metal utensil besides the plate. I’ve never actually used one before, so I’m clumsy, but I stab a piece of meat and scoop some mashed potatoes and put it in my mouth.

It tastes so good I actually shed a tear… I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to act in this situation. Back in the village… people treated their food as if it were sacred, and never, never allowed me anything other than the bits they didn’t want. But here…

Uhreva walks over, and picks me up and my heart drops. I immediately think I’ve done something wrong, and she’s going to throw me out. I start to say I’m sorry, but I dropped back down into something soft. I open my eyes, and see I’m slightly higher, and I feel breathing on my neck… she’s behind me. Her boobs press into me, soft despite how she hard she looks. “It’s alright. I can see you’re not used to this, so I’ll teach you.”

She takes my hands, and makes me grip both of the utensils, and then she helps me move my hands, helps me learn the motion to cut, and I find a strange satisfaction in collecting multiple pieces of the food onto the same fork. When I put it in, my mouth feels like it’s gone to heaven, a massive mix of flavors and textures. This is what food can taste like?

“There we go… strange boy. I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t know how to use tools. But it’s okay. I’m willing to help you… with many things.” She says, and then puts a hand on my crotch. I didn’t even realize I was hard.

“Oh mah god, really? Now?” says the wolf-girl, and walks out, holding her head and laughing.

“Getting hard from food… tut tut.” Says the demon.

“I’m not… not from the food. Your-“

“What? What else could it possibly be?” she says, and I can hear the smile in her voice as she pressed her tits into my back more. “These things? You like them?”

A voice shouts across the room. “Okay, Uhreva, can you not, right now? I need to talk to him, and I’m not waiting until your out of the mood - so don’t cross that line.”

“Aww.” She lets out, but she picks me up and leaves the room, winking at me before leaving.

“Finish that, then come talk, I’m done with this.” He says, gesturing to the book.

I gobble the food, not wanting it to ever stop, but eventually I can’t even eat much more. I walk over to the man, and he looks down at me.

“Well then, Klayden, there’s something we need to talk about.”

3