Chapter 0: Prologue
160 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dream of War and Peace, Love and Hatred, Courage and Cowardice, These dream are the things of wonder that leads to many rise and fall of many Heroes and Empire.

 

Why are they fighting? What are they fighting for? Why are they protect others with their lives? How can they make the impossible possible? Why are they smile at the end of their little lives? These are the question that wonders it the most.

 

For countless eons passed, The cycle of rises and falls continues without stop. The things that make it wondering and fascinating continue to pile up more and more. Until It decides to experience these wonders.

 

The Omniverse comes to an end. The heinous horrendous being with unlimited power beyond mortal mind awoken amidst endless, boundless dark space with the infinite cycle of the creation and destruction of the countless star. 

 

In this ultimate chaos, the supreme being is alone in the center of the endless ultimate chaos its mind reminiscence about the unknown things of wonders it had dreamt. The countless eon passed it reminiscence stopped.

 

It is starting to slumber again. This time it wanted to experience, it wanted to know, it wanted to live among its own creation.

 

This time, some of its servants and creations changed, some gain their freedom, some never came back from the omnicide. But the supreme being just didn’t care it wants to sleep….

 

------------------------------

A Trillion years passed.

Unknown planet - Desolate continent - Mountain lake village

------------------------------

 

In a small manor that covers 300 square meters. At the training ground of the inner courtyard, many sounds of weapon clashing and fighting shout resound through the manor.

There’s a boy around 10-12 years of ages fighting with a handsome man in late twenty regarding appearance.

 

Yes, It’s in term of appearance. Because all people in this world can cultivate the spiritual qi to nurture their blood and bone, improving their strength and longevity. The more spiritual qi they cultivate, the more strength they would get.

 

The one that’s not cultivate called mortal and the one who cultivates is a cultivator. From reference from the old tome of ancient civilization, the cultivator cultivation realm has 11 realms, each realm has 4 sub-realm that called Primary, Advance, Master, and Peak.

 

The 11 cultivation realm concise of [Spirits Disciple], [Spirits Warrior], [Spirits Commander], [Spirits King], [Spirits Emperor], [Spirits Ascension], [Celestial], [Half Immortal], [False Immortal] and [Immortal].

 

Return to the present time, The boy fighting with a man, both are holding training spear. At first, the man uses his power and experience to overwhelm the boy but as time passed, every move that man use has been perfectly countered by a boy, and he even need to retreat because the pressing moves from the boy that come from the different angle that hard to defense against let alone counter.

 

This fight is devoid of all spiritual qi they didn’t use any of it until…

 

“Haha! Gotcha!” The boy evades with a hairsbreadth gap from the spear tip of a man, the boy catches a man the spear shaft with his left hand and pull to destabilize the man foothold a little before released it and counter with a thrust.

 

“Not yet!” The man shouts and stabilize himself and sweep his spear but the tiny gap of time that he used to stabilize himself is enough for a boy spear tip to hit him. But before it’s hit, his spiritual qi explodes and send the boy flying.

 

“Uwaaaaaah” The boy screamed when in mid-air when flying out of the training ground.

 

“GyaHahahaha you’re naive son! even you are a heaven-defying genius, but you can’t use spiritual qi yet and don’t expect the opponent to always keep their words.” The man laughs out loud with a great satisfaction.

 

The boy picking himself up from the ground. Shaking his head to expel his dizziness and sulkingly glare at the man who’s laughing like no tomorrow on the training ground. That man is his father Zhu Songtian the renown eastern general of The Great Phoenix Empire.

 

As the son of a muscle for brain dad like him, he has a very ridiculous over the top name as Zhu Wushang which means [Supreme God], and this name is the best target for a brain-dead bully that love to make fun of him. The result? He got scolded by his mother after he removes one or two front teeth from all of those bully with his fist.

 

“Oh? Do you happy that you could win a mock battle with our son by cheating?” A sweet but cold voice sound out behind a man back.

 

The man laughs and answers with a happy tone.

 

“Yeah! Definitely! I just taught him a life lesson so he wouldn’t be cheated in the future, so that’s… huh?” He stopped before finishing the sentence and slowly turning toward the direction of this sweet voice.

 

A gorgeous woman with light blue hair smiling coldly at the man, the temperature in the vicinity dropping sharply, the ice start to cover at the floor which she stands on and it follows her as she walking toward the man.

 

[Oh, Here we go again] The boy thought with a helpless expression as if he already seen this situation much time in the past.

 

“If it’s only teaching him alone I wouldn't object but…” The temperature drastically decreases further until the air moisture around turning to ice.

 

“Errrr… Wifey this is a misunderstanding I can explain it.” The man slowly retreats with a pale face, the anger of his usually calmed and sweet wife is something he doesn't want to face.

 

“Why the FUCK are you need to mention OUR SON! shortcoming Haaaa!!??” The woman pissed off she shout in anger before punching at the man stomach, pummeling him for a bit and finish with the right hook.

 

This beautiful woman is his mother. Her name is Zhu Yinbing, her light blue hair and the temperature dropping when she angry is the trait of the Ice Demon race which is the minority but a powerful race of this world.

 

“Gaaaahhhh!!!” The punch sends him crashing through the wall of training ground courtyard and fainted within the pile of rubble before the woman walks toward where her son is.”

 

Since his first memory, this situation repeated many times. Most of the time it just them communicate with each other and did not get serious, only one or two punch is enough for his muscle-for-brain dad to work properly and his dad just need to wait for 5-10 minute, and all of his injuries would vanish without a trace. But sometimes it gets serious because his father pisses his mother of so bad that she pummeling him like this to teach him a lesson.

 

But all in all, It’s not to the point of becoming his trauma of having violence family. After all, This world is rule by the law of the jungle that the strong always prey on the weak. Every time he goes out to play in the town he would hear someone in the town market talking about things like [X sect/clan got destroyed because of X] or [Miss/Lady X got raped because some asshole young master from powerful sect/clan happens to bump into them.].

 

“Ahaha” Zhu Wushang chuckling a little at his father misfortune before walking toward his mother; the light blue hair beautiful woman.

 

“Mom It's nearly lunch, let me whip up something good for both you and dad.” He’s speaking to his mom, but as he touches his mom's wrist, He’s furrowed his brows. He felt that his mother pulse is strange. He checks for a bit before coming to a conclusion.

 

“What’s wrong Shang’er?” His mom asks curiously.

 

Zhu Wushang exhales helplessly before saying.

 

“Mom… Why don’t you rest?”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s because you’re pregnant that’s why.” Yes, From her pulse, his mother is pregnant.

 

“Huh?” When the words <Pregnant> is out. His father that pretended to faint immediately get up from a pile of rubble with the collection of dust dropping off.

 

“Son, What did you just say?” He quickly comes up and asks in excitement.

 

“I said Mother is pregnant” Repeated Zhu Wushang.

 

“What!? really!?” Zhu Songtian comes hugging his wife, hold her up and spin around in excitement.

 

“Wooohooo”

 

“Idiot! What are you doing!” Zhu Yinbing admonished her husband as she blushes.

 

“Mom, Then I’ll go to the kitchen and prepare the lunch, I’ll specially prepare some good nourishing foods for you.” Zhu Wushang smile and walk toward the kitchen.

 

The couples looking at each other with a complicated smile. They are proud of their son.

 

From the start, Their son is a ridiculously fast learner and has a heaven-defying comprehension ability. What he had seen once or twice no matter how deep the principal or how hard to perform, as long as he can perform he can master it with 3 - 10 tries even improved it till perfection.

 

But… His body has a major flaw that could make him trash if he didn’t have a heaven-defying learning and comprehension ability. His body doesn’t have spirit-root; the vital organ of all people in this world. This organ can’t be seen with the naked eye even someone dissect them to pieces, but can be sense and check with a spiritual sense. It’s only function is to supply people that has it with Spiritual qi.

 

That’s mean Zhu Wushang can’t be a cultivator and he will forever be at the bottom of the food chain.

The couples always try to find a way to fix this shortcoming for their son. And this day is the last hope for them because they use all of their means and every favor they have to invite a great man over to their house to look at their son situation.

 

 

Hi, thanks for reading my novel, I hope you like it. I also post the story on MegaNovel, check this link https://www.meganovel.com/book_info/31000036878/Fantasy/CthulhuMythosInCultivationWorld

2