Chapter 25 Enemies Meet
24 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Liu Wei's heart, Yang Hao was still that cowardly dorm manager.

Even though he had lost a lot of weight, he only thought that he was hungry.

Even though he held an unusually stylish titanium-chromium saber in his hand, he just sighed that he was lucky to find it.

Even though they saw him kill many zombies with their own eyes, on the contrary, the three of them also killed a lot.

Therefore, he was not afraid and had an innate psychological advantage.

When Yang Hao saw the three bastards, a smile finally appeared on his face.

Seeing his smile, the survivors couldn't help stepping back a few steps.

He felt a chill rising from his feet to the top of his head, and his whole body was cold.

He heard a cold voice.

"I'm here for you. Now get out of here! Otherwise, I'll blow up your heads!"

Yang Hao stared at Liu Wei and Zhang Yang, with cold killing intent in his eyes.

Back when they urged him to leave the reception room, although they did not kill him, they forced him into a dangerous situation and he had to take revenge.

Their lives and deaths had nothing to do with him!

Even if he obtained the Golden Finger, he had to take revenge!

He was here for revenge, but many students, more than a dozen rich ones, and three teachers didn't know the reason.

However, he couldn't figure it out. He had gone to great lengths and taken great risks just to seek revenge on them.

The discussion began quietly.

"You're crazy. If I have the ability, I will build a kingdom early on and collect a bunch of beauties to sing and dance with every night!"

"Alas, I used to think that he was stubborn, but now I think he is stupid! Won't he wait until the zombies are gone before taking revenge? Why did he come at the most dangerous time?"

"I thought there was a beauty here worthy of him risking his life to save and revenge! Is he out of his mind?"

"I thought it was a hero who saved us, but I didn't expect it to be a murderous devil! The three of them fought their way from the first floor to the second floor!"

The sound of discussion entered Yang Hao's ears, but he didn't mind.

Vengeance must be repaid, and kindness must be repaid!

He didn't think of himself as a great hero. According to the rules of survival at the end of the world, he only lived for himself.

The more people he brought along, the more burdens there would be. He might not be able to continue to live.

No one knew who would come first, tomorrow or an accident!

Hearing Yang Hao's voice, Chu Xiang and Luo Huantian were unable to contain their excitement.

The strength of Liu Wei and the other two was obvious to all. They were real fierce men.

Yang Hao faced them head-on. It was best if they all died.

The rest of the rich and teachers didn't participate at all.

It was all for the sake of self-preservation, not for the sake of others.

Even though it wasn't yet time to dominate and become a leader, I'd received all kinds of movies and TV dramas and knew that it wasn't safe at the end of the world.

Only by putting his own safety above all else would he have a chance of survival.

Liu Wei and the other two, who were targeted, darkened their faces.

Yang Hao was no longer the same Yang Hao from yesterday. He had become filled with a domineering aura, and his eyes were sharp.

The most important thing was that he dared to take the initiative to face them. No one knew what he had experienced to make him change so much.

But they were clearly challenging their authority.

The three of them forcibly drove away two rich teenagers and occupied the box. It seemed that they were one of the top ten leaders.

He had wanted to subdue all the students present and found a kingdom of his own, but a mere dorm manager was here to challenge their authority?

No!

"Brothers, he wants us to go out. What should we do?"

Liu Wei tightened his grip on the steel pipe and asked the two people behind him.

All of a sudden, everyone's discussion stopped because of a sentence, and their eyes were focused on Zhang Yang and Li Sihu.

"Seize his precious blade, kowtow in front of everyone, and become our loyal dogs!"

Zhang Yang raised the steel pipe in his hand and said first.

"I want his belt. It will definitely be useful in the future!"

Li Sihu also raised the weapon in his hand, covered with black blood, and said coldly.

The three of them had the innate aura of sportsmen, wanting Yang Hao to submit.

"Pretentious!"

Yang Hao only said those two words before he stomped his feet on the ground.

The violent force left two shallow dents on the concrete floor and his body shot out like a cannonball.

In a second, he crossed the ten meters and arrived at the three of them.

His left hand turned into a big slap and slapped the three hard on their faces.

"BAM! BAM! BAM!"

Three consecutive crisp slaps exploded in the silent air.

Before the three of them could react, they were hit heavily.

Blood oozed out of the corner of his mouth, his head buzzed, and stars appeared before his eyes. His right hand was still in the air, and the weapon in his hand almost fell to the ground.

He swallowed hard and looked at Yang Hao who was standing ten meters away again. His eyes were full of disbelief.

"How is this possible!"

"So fast!"

"Such great strength!"

The three of them spat out three sentences, but they were full of disbelief and shock.

The survivors in the surroundings found it even harder to believe, as though they had seen ghosts.

Yang Hao moved, but he didn't seem to move. Then, he saw a five-finger palm print on the right side of the faces of Liu Wei and the other two.

Teleportation?

Rapid?

They felt his terrible speed!

Especially when they heard the screams of the three people, it further confirmed the guesswork.

Yang Hao was extremely terrifying.

Don't mess with him!

In other words, he was strong enough to lead them out of danger.

Perhaps they could hug his thigh!

Just when everyone was thinking about this in their hearts, Yang Hao's cold voice sounded again.

"I'll say it again, get out of here right now! Next time, it won't be a slap!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the atmosphere was particularly tense, and all the students' eyes were focused on three people.

Liu Wei was no longer arrogant and pretentious. He bent down, held the steel pipe in his hand and said coldly,

"If you let us out now, you're committing murder!"

He seemed to have forgotten that when he evicted Yang Hao out yesterday, there was only excitement and abuse in his heart.

"If we don't go out, you will be the one to go out! There are so many students. How can they all go out of the canteen because of your words?"

Zhang Yang, who was wearing glasses, was vicious. He wanted to tie everyone to the three of them and create the illusion that they had a common enemy.

Unfortunately, no one responded.

Li Sihu did not say anything, but he was ready to fight!

They split up into three directions, preparing to attack him.

Yang Hao contemptuously laughed and coldly said:

"Yesterday noon, I kindly asked you to enter the reception room to hide from the zombies, but you kicked me out of the room and faced countless zombies. Now, I want you to face it too!"

"You want to fight? I'll grant you that wish. However, it’ll only increase your chances of death. Have you thought it through?"

He had explained the cause and effect of the matter for the sake of understanding the situation, and not for the sake of explaining it to others.

However, the survivors already understood that there was a reason why he'd forced them out!

Liu Wei rolled her eyes and argued,

"Bullsh*t! There were no zombies outside at that time. We wanted to stimulate your potentials. Now you are so good and strong!"

Yang Hao's face was full of contempt when he heard their words.

"Go, knock him down!"

Right at this moment, Zhang Yang shouted loudly.

Three people, holding steel pipes, approached Yang Hao in three different directions.

Read all free chapters: www.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218140/System/Picking-up-Attributes-at-the-End-of-the-World?channelCode=MNSM00077

4