Chapter 39 From Now On, I’ll Accompany You Until We’re Old
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Putting down the rice bags in his hand, Yang Hao strode into the main bedroom and saw a bookshelf on the wall, which was full of red banknotes.

On the wall of about 100 square meters, it was red. It was conceivable how much money it had!

Seeing such a shocking scene, Yang Hao's heart skipped a beat.

If it was five days ago, he would definitely go crazy if he had so much money. He wouldn't even know how to spend it.

However, at the end of the world, money became the most useless thing.

No matter how much money you had, it was not better than a slice of bread.

Looking at the watch on the bedside table next to him, he couldn't help but say,

"All right, just take a look. At the end of the world, no matter how much money you have, you can't treat it as food! Take that watch and let's go!"

The watch was a female type, and Yang Hao thought it's expensive. He didn't have anything to give to her, so he treated it as a gift.

Sure enough, Cai Jing shifted her gaze to the table and she exclaimed,

"Oh my god, it's a limited edition Patek Philippe. The price is more than 2.4 million yuan. Someone once gave a piece to that old guy Su Dongzhou, but unfortunately, it was given to another woman! Hehe, now I have one!"

She was a real rich girl, but because of her brother, she had gone through too many hardships.

Now that she had a chance, she immediately took it and put it on her wrist.

They thought it was very beautiful no matter how they looked at it.

"Let's go. Bring out the food and store it at home!"

Yang Hao was not interested in luxury goods. Otherwise, he would have taken away all three watches in Su Dongzhou's office.

If he found any powerful weapons, he would certainly rush over to snatch them.

Weapons were life-saving things and were worth risking his life for.

After obtaining a watch, Cai Jing reluctantly shifted her gaze away and looked at the wall.

Finally, she murmured to herself,

"If I had so much money, how could my brother take advantage of it? I'll rewrite it for the rest of my life! Alas!"

It was useless to take them. They would transport them back when they had the time!

They took a fierce look at them, as if they wanted to imprint them in their eyes, and then turned around.

When they reached the door, they stopped, turned back, took two big bundles, and stuffed two million yuan in the leather jacket pocket.

After making sure that there was no room for more money, he strode away.

He collected seasonings and food with a smile on his face, and even took out all the meat and vegetables in the dual-open refrigerator. He put them in F10 and carried them back together.

The two of them ransacked two more villas. The F10 couldn't hold any more, so they returned to the courtyard of the 12 villas.

It was not that there were no zombies, but that they were all trapped in the villa and could not come out. They were all killed.

As Cai Jing drove, her gaze fell on the villa by the roadside and she said,

"Master, it's a pity that such a luxurious villa can only be abandoned! Why don't we switch to another villa every day?"

In the end, she put forward a very bold idea.

Faced with her whimsical thoughts, Yang Hao's eyebrows twitched. His heart was instantly filled with desire.

However, there was no way he could stay here for a long time. Once he collected food and found a large truck, he could start to search for his parents.

His parents had said they were safe, but they might not always be safe. He had to stay by their side to feel safe.

As for Cai Jing, she probably wouldn't look for her parents anymore.

With a brother like that, the harm he caused her was enough to affect her for the rest of her life.

With a bitter smile, he said,

"I'm afraid I can't satisfy your thoughts. I need to go to Zhanzhou in the northeast to find my parents. This time, I'll go more than 2,000 kilometers and set off as soon as possible."

Upon hearing his words, Cai Jing's expression gradually faded, and she became silent.

At least Yang Hao had his parents, the last safe harbor, but she had nothing left.

"No, I still have my master to rely on!"

She suddenly saw the master sitting in the passenger seat and her expression turned sweet.

"Wherever the master is, I will be there. From now on, I will accompany you until you are old!"

Cai Jing's words instantly warmed Yang Hao's heart.

Touching Cai Jing's hair, he emotionally said,

"Alright, you and I depend on each other for survival. We have to find our parents. Only by surviving at the end of the world will we be able to talk about other things."

He spoke with emotion. He had watched too many TV series. One second, he was still talking. The next, he was eaten by zombies. There were many plots like this.

The separation of life and death was that simple.

It was even to the extent that even though they clearly knew that you were alive, they had no choice but to personally deal with you while standing before you!

Not everyone could withstand such psychological pressure.

"Mm. Even if you beat and scold me, I won't leave you. You are my master!"

Sensing his warmth, Cai Jing turned her head and smiled.

There was a saying that "every minute of the night in love is worth a thousand pounds of gold". The affection between them warmed up, and how could they bear it?

Cai Jing slammed on the brakes and the F10 came to a stop. But before she could say anything, Yang Hao grabbed her.

Before long, the off-road vehicle, which was as huge as a tank, started shaking violently.

The sound spread in all directions in the quiet villa area.

After they stopped, Yang Hao felt that this was too preposterous.

He was like an animal in heat, ready to vent at any time and place, fundamentally giving up the human etiquette.

He had never imagined that there would be such a change.

Normally, with their strength, they would be able to search ten villas in an afternoon.

In the end, they only managed to search two. By the time they returned, it was already night.

They piled up all the food in the warehouse, finished making the food, and then wolfed it down.

After a tiring day, they took a simple shower and fell asleep in each other's arms.

They were a happy couple. Only the faint sounds of zombies and gunshots could be heard by them, and nothing else could be heard.

After being rescued by the soldiers, many students and teachers of Jiangzhou Vocational Institute were transported to the base outside the city after one day of transportation.

In school, no one could guarantee that there were no zombies.

If one of them appeared, it would be a terrifying disaster and countless people would die.

He had successfully rescued a thousand people, and less than a tenth of them were left alive.

This was the end of the world.

However, most of the teachers and students never expected that they would bump into the owner of the office, Gu Yu, in the base. Gu Yu enthusiastically treated them.

He was talking and laughing, and seemed to have changed back into the familiar handsome sunshine boy.

His closeness truly caught the favorable impression of many people.

Fang Qingqing was taken to an office by three soldiers.

As for the others, they followed Gu Yu in running around, barely managing to sit quietly in their tents.

The real survivors after the disaster!

They had once witnessed the death of friends in front, the escapee turning into a zombie, and the hungry and crazy students. They had put their life on the line...

In four days, they saw too much death and cruelty and needed to stabilize for a period of time.

Ye Fenghua was in the most pain. When she saw the sanctimonious Gu Yu again, she even apologized to him.

Even after seeking Gu Qingyi's protection, she still felt like it wasn't safe enough.

Zhang Yuanyuan, Huang Qin and the others knew about Gu Yu's incident and distanced themselves from him.

In particular, Liu Wei and the other two looked at him with cold and murderous eyes.

If they weren't in the safe zone, they would've been knocked down long ago.

Although the base was stable, the food and clothing were limited and life was not free.

At night, Gu Qingyi ignored the gazes of the men around her and looked in the direction of the Songqiao Villa.

She might as well follow Yang Hao.

It was uncomfortable here, restrictions everywhere!

Read all free chapters: www.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218140/System/Picking-up-Attributes-at-the-End-of-the-World?channelCode=MNSM00077

1