Chapter 45 Eating Meat, Drinking and Hugging Beauties
14 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though Yang Hao heard the noise, he didn't seem to care at all. He continued to gorge himself on the food, swallowing various delicacies.

He had to admit that Cai Jing's cooking skills were superb and grasping his stomach.

He ate with both hands, with oil all over his mouth. He looked very happy.

"Hahaha, if there are people, there must be food. We can have a good meal!"

"Hurry up. I'm starving to death!"

"F*ck, the three evolved zombies just now really scared me to death! What the f*ck are they!"

The sound of discussion came from the gate.

It sounded unrestrained and full of panic.

Hualala, people rushed into the villa and looked around.

They just happened to see Yang Hao wearing silky pajamas, eating delicious mutton, drinking egg drop soup, and holding a chicken drumstick in his left hand.

In particular, there was a tin of beer on the side, emitting the fragrance of alcohol.

At the end of the world, it was extremely fortunate to be able to eat something warm.

On the other hand, Yang Hao was actually taking meat and soup while drinking beer.

Just as they were swallowing and preparing to grab food, they saw a beautiful woman coming down from the second floor.

She was wearing leather clothes and leather pants, which made her 1.72-meter-tall figure look 1.82 meters tall.

Especially his long legs, which seemed 1.5 meters long.

The explosion on her chest caused his leather jacket to stretch high into the air, making her look skinny but sexy.

They Looked up at her delicate skin, oval-shaped face, big eyes, and cherry lips.

Without any makeup, she looked like a goddess who had just walked out of a painting, which was shocking.

His long hair swayed gently as he walked, going from the second floor to the first floor, and finally fixed on the chair next to Yang Hao.

"Master, they seem to want to eat me?"

Cai Jing's soft, charming voice seemed to be able to melt people's bones.

"Slurp..."

The sounds of gulping rang out one after another. The 13 thugs all put away the wretched smiles on their faces in embarrassment.

When they looked at Yang Hao again, their hearts were filled with sour tastes.

Eating meat, drinking beer, and hugging a beauty. These were the lives of immortals!

In comparison, they had fled with all their might and charged out of piles of corpses and a sea of blood.

Their clothes were in tatters, their stomachs were rumbling with hunger, and they were even on the verge of losing the strength to walk.

Even those with strong hearts couldn't help but feel envious and wish to replace him.

This was human instinct!

Plus, it was at the end of the world. Order had collapsed and morality had fallen. If there was a chance to lead a good life, who wouldn't want to fight for it?

Before the boss could speak, the scarred man stepped forward, raised the machete in his hand, and shouted,

"Man, take out the best beer and meat to satisfy our hunger!"

His goal was the half plate of mutton and four pieces on the table, which should be enough.

"Right, go to get food now! Get beer first. I want to have a good drink! Damn it, hurry up. I'm going to die from bloatedness!"

"The beauty was not bad! Come here! Call us masters and we'll eat and drink at the same time. The end of the world should be straightforward, free and unrestrained. We can't let him benefit alone!"

"Did you hear that? Hurry up, you two! Otherwise, if we rush up, you will be completely finished!"

With the scar-faced man taking the lead, more than a dozen followers seemed to have returned to the street.

All of them looked excited. They raised their weapons and forced the two of them. They shouted loudly and scolded them.

The boss, who was standing at the back, not only did not move, but also stopped the three most capable men and shouted,

"Scarred, get the hell back here. Don't grab other people's things!"

He guessed that it was impossible to live so comfortably at the end of the world without some skills!

Even if there were no zombies in the villa area, they could tell that the two of them were extraordinary just by looking at their calm expressions.

He still had some prestige outside.

At the end of the world, facing two weak and rich kids, a group of gangsters looked down on him.

Seeing food, seeing beauties, even though he was the boss, he could only stand to the side.

Humans could eat humans when starving to the point of insanity!

What's more, they were a couple, and there were delicious dishes on the table, so the thugs didn't have to worry so much.

After he finished shouting, Yang Hao raised his beer and gestured from afar.

As for the other aggressive scar-faced men, he did not even look at them.

"Master, they are so annoying. How dare they plot against me! Tell me, should I teach them a lesson?"

Cai Jing's gaze was ferocious as her hand holding onto the chopsticks turned pale. However, her tone was charming as if she was acting coquettishly.

She said that on purpose because she was afraid Yang Hao wouldn't agree to let her fight.

Yang Hao picked up a chicken leg and placed it in his mouth to chew. Then, he grabbed beer with his left hand and gulped it down, nearly causing it to fall from the corner of his mouth.

This scene made the eyes of the followers burn with anger.

There were clearly only two of them, yet they looked down on them so much. They deserve to be punished!

Scarred ignored his boss's reprimand. He stepped down heavily, waved his machete forward, and shouted,

"Brothers, let's teach this rich guy a lesson together since he wants to be a poser!"

As long as he succeeded today, he could replace his boss and become the new leader.

From then on, he could get whatever I wanted. At the end of the world, he could live a carefree life.

"Right, eat his meat, drink his wine, steal his woman, and make him kneel on the ground and watch!”

"Fuck, do you think we are just decorations? We must teach them a lesson!"

"What the hell? He's just a weak man. Don't pretend. Beat him!"

For the sake of the food and the woman, the group of people behind her rushed forward recklessly with red eyes.

In this world, they were only afraid of zombies, and nothing else!

The boss behind them was so anxious that he wanted to pull them back, but now it was useless and they all went crazy.

Just when they came to the restaurant and Cai Jing's eyes were filled with killing intent, Yang Hao, who had swallowed his food, burped and said,

"Go to throw these mad guys out. They're biting all over the place even to our doorstep. What a bunch of trash!"

With a calm expression, he picked up another piece of mutton with the chopsticks in his right hand and put it into his mouth.

Holding beer in his left hand, he was ready to take a sip.

"Yes, Master!"

Cai Jing was extremely excited, so she straightforwardly agreed and walked towards the ten men.

Her eyes were full of madness, her fists clenched so tightly that they made noise, and the corners of her mouth curled into a sneer.

In a daze, everyone saw a queen walk over, ice-cold and austere, domineering and cold.

However, those thugs, who had been dominated by their desires, ignored all danger and just wanted to achieve what they wanted.

"At the end of the world, women should submit to the strong. Come here!"

Scarred sent out his left hand, trying to catch her and humiliate her before Yang Hao.

If they were to know that they had offended him, they would definitely not end well.

"Woman, you took the initiative to offer yourself to me. It's really good. Come to me!"

"Hahaha, yes, control the servant first and see what the man can do."

"I like queens the most. I like trampling on their dignity and torturing them! Come here!"

With evil smiles on their faces, the other men stretched out their hands and fearlessly insulted Cai Jing.

The corner of Yang Hao's mouth twitched upwards. He took a sip of beer and calmly looked at everything.

Read all free chapters: www.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218140/System/Picking-up-Attributes-at-the-End-of-the-World?channelCode=MNSM00077

3