(1) Her, Corpses, and the Devil
31 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Do you ever open a door one day and see corpses laying down on the ground, bloodied and unmoving? 

Well...I have. 

How should I explain?  

Let's start this story! Yay! *Please note that I'm very sarcastic here.*

Did I ever say I'm beautiful? (This is unrelated but it's the reason why I'm only working at a sh*t company.) 

Actually, when I graduated from high school, I considered going into the entertainment industry since I have the looks for it, unfortunately, the bosses and managers I had were only lusting for my body. (Someone even offers me to star in a p*rn video! Ugh.)

I never considered selling myself despite many offers I'm having, cause I got dignity and sh*t. So then, I offended a big shot (for not accepting his offer of sleeping with him) and never got hired for a series or whatnot. The b*tch of a company I was interning immediately kicked me out, afraid of that rich bastard. 

I'm telling you, that's bigshot was somewhat obsessed with me. Whenever I try to clinch a job, that bastard would interfere. Well, until I got a job in somewhat of a high-class cleaning service company.

That job is quite good. The boss of the company was a well-known 'mafia' leader of whatever name of a group. (Not sure about that but rumors go.) Because I became an employee of that company, the bastard of a bigshot stopped coming after me. 

And one day, I finally know why the older employees call this line of our jobs dangerous.

3