Chapter 1 — Cornhub Ad
4.7k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you wish to play with hot girls?" a hot female voice asked.

"What the f*ck?" Misho Merkia exclaimed in surprise.

He was holding his smartphone in his hand when the notification suddenly popped out.

"*Sigh* Another one of these popup ad sites?"

He closed the notification and stood up. He entered his bathroom and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

Misho Merkia was 5'10 feet(178 cm) tall. He was 19 years old, and he dropped out of college. His face was somewhat handsome, but the tired look on his face says otherwise.

"Do you wish to play with hot girls?" the same voice asked again.

"??"

Misho stared at his mirror and saw the same ad displayed on it.

You may be thinking that he was hallucinating, but he wasn't. That mirror was capable of displaying digital images.

It was 2122, and technology advanced to the point that virtual reality was almost as good as reality.

Misho swiped his hand in the air and closed the ad. He shook his head and washed his face in the sink.

Afterward, he headed back and laid on his bed. He just had a tiring day at work, and it was currently nighttime.

Ever since he moved out of his parent's house, he lived miserably. Working in this day and age means writing computer code, which easily becomes boring and stressful.

The only thing that kept him sane was his right hand. Without his trusty righty, he won't be able to relieve the pent-up stress in his body.

Though, that also meant that he had to visit various websites. And that resulted in him downloading a virus that pops up ads on every device in his apartment. He couldn't do anything about it as the virus was too complex.

"I need to get a breath of fresh air," Misho muttered and stood up from the bed.

He pressed a button on the side of the wall, and his window opened. He rested his arms on the windowsill and allowed the cool breeze to sweep his body. On the other side of the road was a similar apartment to what he was in.

This was a time when humanity successfully transitioned to green energy. Climate change reversed, and the air was fresh everywhere.

"Huuuuuu~ Fuuuuuu~."

Misho took a deep breath and released it.

"Do you wish to play with hot girls?"

Misho's cheeks twitched as he watched a drone fly in front of him with those words written on a banner attached behind it.

"Ahhhh! What game is that?!" Misho exclaimed in anger.

He was so frustrated with everything that he couldn't help but shout in anger.

Of course, that only made it worse.

*Ding!*

Misho raised his smartphone and saw a huge notification cover the whole screen.

"Thank you for the confirmation. This advertisement is about the game Aphrodos. This game is about fulfilling the carnal desires of humans through the use of virtual reality. All of the virtual reality games were unable to simulate human carnal pleasures, but ours can! Not only that, we are the first virtual game that has the fulldive feature!"

The notification caught Misho's attention, and he immediately became interested, especially at the mention of the fulldive feature. The fulldive feature meant that Misho can enter inside the virtual reality game and play inside it while he slept in a capsule.

"Do you wish to learn more?"

| YES | NO |

A notification popped up.

Misho didn't hesitate and clicked on yes.

"This game will bring the ultimate male fantasy into reality. Are you in a long-distance relationship with your girlfriend? Well, with this game, you can enjoy the carnal pleasure with your girlfriend as if the two of you are in person. Wait, you don't have a girlfriend? Don't worry! The game is also suitable for you! You can find women in the game and engage in the carnal pleasure without the risk of creating a family!"

Misho felt like punching his smartphone when he read that block of text, but he stopped himself. He knew that he doesn't have a girlfriend, and he could feel that the person who wrote that was mocking him.

"There is also a level-up feature in the game. Become stronger and start your very own harem! Compete with others and conquer the whole virtual world of Aphrodos!"

"This is interesting. I should get my bros to play it too," Misho said and closed the notifications.

He fiddled with his phone and a hologram appeared on top of his phone. This was another advanced technology feature that was developed by humanity.

His two best buddies Fragnard and Herbert smiled at him in greeting. Their bodies were colored blue due to the hologram, so it was hard to see their distinctive features.

"Yo, Misho! What's up?" Herbert asked as he floated in a swimming pool.

He was round and fat. He looked similar in age to Misho.

"Misho, what is it?" Fragnard asked as he sat on a couch.

He was on the leaner side and had a decent muscle on his arms.

Misho easily saw what they were doing through the hologram.

"Have you guys heard of Aphrodos?" Misho asked.

"Ah, that? I already pre-signed up. You're late, Misho," Fragnard replied.

"Me too," Herbert added.

"What? Why did none of you tell me before?" Misho asked in disbelief.

He felt betrayed. His two best buddies didn't invite him to play a game they pre-signed up to.

"We thought you were busy with your work," Herbert replied.

Unlike Misho, the two of them were still living with their parents. They didn't have grueling work every day. Herbert, in particular, was living a lavish lifestyle.

"Aw, come on," Misho said in displeasure.

"Alright. Let's go play the game together," Fragnard replied.

"Go pre-sign up," Herbert said.

"Okay, I will," Misho replied and opened the Aphrodos website on his phone.

He opened the signup page and noticed the big warning words on it.

[FULLDIVE CAPSULE REQUIRED!]

"I need a capsule to play the game, but I can't afford one," Misho muttered as he stared at his phone in a daze.

Author's Note: This series can be found in Webnovel. Chapters are published there earlier.

35