Chapter 29 — First Time | VERY LEWD! |
1.2k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Misho bid his farewell to the village chief, who watched him leave by the door of his humble house.

Misho couldn't help but look at the young villagers watching him from the houses. They were all very curious and innocent. He was glad that he was able to save them from death.

He stopped and looked up at the starry sky.

"Is this really a game?" Misho muttered.

Misho shook his head at his crazy thought. Technology shouldn't be underestimated. It doesn't mean that it wasn't possible if it never happened before.

His mind was full of admiration towards Veras Corp– the creator of Aphrodos.

After walking while thinking about this amazing game world, Misho quickly arrived in Gerald's house. No one was home yet besides Maia.

Misho gulped and opened the door to their room.

Maia was sitting on the bed and facing him. She was feeling quite nervous.

"Did you hear me return?" Misho asked and stood there frozen.

"I-I heard you," Maia replied nervously.

She knew what would happen next, and it took her breath away. This would be her first time. She was already mentally prepared but courage was nowhere to be found.

Misho slowly closed the door and sat beside her on the bed. The faces of the two of them were bright red. Their inexperienced minds were imagining what would happen next.

Maia took a deep breath and grabbed Misho's hand without looking at his face.

"Misho…" Maia whispered.

Misho returned her gesture by gripping her hand tightly. He turned to face her.

"Maia, let's kiss."

Maia's beautiful and attractive neck turned red from embarrassment. She didn't expect him to be so bold.

She turned to face him and closed her eyes.

Misho understood that he got her permission. He slowly neared his face and kissed her. Their lips touched and a heat wave spread through their bodies.

–––––––––––

You received +1 woman's essence!

–––––––––––

Because of the heat that spread through their bodies, they felt aroused and ready to go. Their nervousness slightly dissipated.

This time, it was Maia's turn to be bold. She attacked his mouth by pushing her tongue inside. Misho responded by attacking back. Their two soft tongues playfully fought with each other while the two of them were feeling more aroused.

An electrifying feeling spread through their whole body. Misho got a boner and Maia's body became more sensitive.

The two of them separated and a string of saliva appeared in between the two of their mouths. Maia opened her eyes and the two of them stared at each other with eyes full of desire.

"Misho…"

"Maia…"

Misho gently pushed Maia onto the bed. She obediently let him do as he pleased. She was his for the taking.

"Be gentle, Misho," Maia gently whispered.

Misho took a deep breath after hearing her words. Her voice was attractive and soul-stirring.

Misho undressed in front of her and released his boner to the world. Maia gazed at it with slight fear.

"Are you ready, Maia?" Misho asked.

He positioned himself in between her legs and lifted her skirt. His member was ready to pierce into her new unfound territory.

"I'm ready," Maia replied and closed her eyes.

Misho pushed against her entrance and slowly entered. Its tightness resisted him, but Misho was too horny to let it hinder him. The tip managed to enter inside.

"A-Ahh!" Maia moaned in pain.

She could feel Misho's big little brother tearing her apart. It cleansed her mind of lust. She even had the thought of pushing him away.

She gritted her teeth and raised her arms to embrace him. She found comfort through his body.

"Relax, Maia. Allow me inside you…"

Misho wasn't willing to give up at this point. He persuaded her to relax.

It was very effective. Maia took a deep breath and relaxed her virgin cave. It loosened and the pain also subsided for her.

Unfortunately for her, a pain much worse than before assaulted her mind. She felt something tear inside her. Her hymen was torn apart by Misho's member.

"Ahhh!"

The hymen was located an inch inside of her. It was instantly torn apart when Misho pushed in deeper. Maia gasped for breath from the pain.

Misho panicked and didn't know what to do when he saw her in pain. He could only kiss her. He tried to distract her from the pain.

Misho slowly pushed deeper inside her. He reached the deepest part of her vagina.

Suddenly, a tinge of pleasure mixed in with the pain Maia was feeling.

"Nghh…"

Maia looked down at her slit as they stopped kissing. His massive cock was nowhere to be seen. It was swallowed up by her little sister.

"I will start moving, okay?" Misho said gently.

Maia nodded her head while a bit teary. It was painful, but she felt satisfaction. Misho focused on her entrance, while she stared at his face.

A feeling she hid in the depths of her heart surfaced in her mind. It dominated her heart and every being.

"Misho…"

Maia cupped his face with her hand. A smile blossomed on her face. It was both beautiful and enchanting– A gaze of a lover.

"Hm?"

"I'm so happy, Misho. Even though this is just in a game. This is the best," Maia said.

Tears started falling from her eyes. Misho was shocked at her sudden words. He didn't know how to respond to her.

"Me too, Maia. It feels good inside you," Misho replied.

Maia's eyelids trembled and quickly recovered.

"Mm…" Maia nodded her head.

She wiped her tears and focused on feeling the pleasure instead of the pain.

–––––––––––

[Achievement unlocked!]

First Time

Reward: +100 Woman's essence!

Continuous reward for each thrust: +2 Woman's essence!

–––––––––––

Misho and Maia instantly felt a boost in their cultivation.

"Wow."

Misho felt stronger.

"Mhh…"

The pain instantly became bearable for Maia.

"I'm continuing," Misho said.

He pulled out and slowly thrust inside her.

"Ah!" Maia lewdly moaned.

The pleasure was stronger than before. It filled her whole being.

13