Chapter 36 — Finger Finger | VERY LEWD! |
904 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We might as well sell it? I don't want to use physical weapons," Misho answered.

"Sell it? It's a gift."

Maia rolled her eyes at him.

"But… Fine. You carry it then," Misho gave her the case.

It was heavy, and Maia put it down on the ground. She gritted her teeth in anger.

"Fine! Let's sell it." Maia gave up.

Misho smiled and nodded his head in satisfaction.

"Oh, right. I want to show you something," Misho said.

"Huh?"

Maia and Misho arrived back at Gerald's house. They entered their room, and Misho grabbed the coin chest he left there.

"That's our reward, right?"

"Yep. 200 Gold coins."

Misho tapped the coins on the chest, and they all suddenly disappeared.

"Woah!" Maia exclaimed.

"It's now all in my inventory. I can use it to roll for gacha or open a loot box," Misho explained.

"Ah! But how would you take it out without causing suspicion?" Maia asked.

"Like this."

Misho tapped the coin chest and thought about Aphrodite's words earlier. A dialog suddenly appeared in his view.

–––––––––––

Sync | Cancel

–––––––––––

Sync

Misho chose Sync. The coin chest closed on its own.

"Try to open it," Misho said.

Maia looked at him skeptically and moved close. She slowly lifted the coin chest. A bright yellow light sparkled from inside.

Numerous gold coins were arranged inside. They took the maximum amount of space they could.

"WOW! How did you know that?" Maia asked in amazement.

Her amazement satisfied Misho, causing him to smile.

"Aphrodite told me. The only disadvantage is we can't let it get stolen, or everything inside would be lost."

"Aphrodite? Hmm… I should ask her about these tricks later."

"Do you want to roll a gacha or open a loot box?" Misho asked.

"No! We're not wasting any more money."

Maia shook her head. These 200 Gold coins were their hard-earned money. She wouldn't let it go down the drain just like that.

"Okay."

Misho was regretful, but he agreed with her. Without her here, he wouldn't be able to control himself. Once again, he was glad she was here.

"Maia, Misho?"

A voice called out from outside their door.

"Vivien?" Misho answered.

"Does the two of you have time to spare?"

"Let him in, Misho," Maia said and held his hand.

"Got it."

Misho stood up and opened the door. Vivien slightly bowed to them.

"What are you here for?" Misho asked.

"It sounds shameless after the two of you saved me from near death, but I want to follow the two of you to Sunrise City," Vivien said.

He was embarrassed after saying those words. He was a player, but he had to rely on them.

"Why? Can't you just work and gather enough Gold coins?" Misho asked.

Vivien shook his head and said, "That would take too long. I would be left behind by then."

"Do you know how much it costs to travel with a caravan?"

"I do. I promise to pay back the 30 gold," Vivien replied humbly.

Misho and Maia looked at each other. It was hard to refuse when he was this humble.

"Sure. We will hunt you down if you don't pay us," Maia threatened.

Vivien instantly nodded his head repeatedly.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Good. We will depart tomorrow morning," Misho said.

Vivien bowed once again before leaving.

"That was unexpected. He must've read the forums," Misho muttered.

"I think so too. Otherwise, he won't feel troubled."

Misho locked the door and sat on the bed. Maia's face turned red as she realized why he locked the door.

"M-Maia, let's reach Essence Sea together?" Misho asked.

Asking it out loud embarrassed him. He wasn't that experienced, so he wasn't confident in himself.

"Mm."

Maia meekly nodded her head. She felt her body heat up from what was about to come.

Maia sat on his lap. Misho didn't expect her to be so bold again.

"Misho, I want you to make me feel good as payment for seeing my real-life vagina," Maia said.

"Uhun."

Misho nodded his head.

Maia grabbed Misho's hand and placed them on top of her skirt. Misho understood the assignment and lifted her skirt.

He looked down at her crotch and pushed her panties to the side.

"Mm~" Maia moaned from his touch.

She was very sensitive to his touch, especially after remembering when she showed him her pussy.

Misho became bolder as he also became aroused. He rubbed her soft vulva and played with her slit.

He then rubbed her clitoris. A minute later, her juices flowed out and wet his hand.

Misho covered his index finger with them. He used it to lubricate and slowly push it inside her hole.

"A-ahh!" Maia moaned.

–––––––––––

[Achievement unlocked!]

First Fingering

Reward: +10 Woman's essence!

–––––––––––

Misho became more aroused as the warm energy from her woman's essence spread through his body. Maia embraced Misho's arm as she felt pleasure rising inside her.

Misho explored her insides by touching every nook and cranny. It gave Maia pleasure and stimulated her.

After a bit, he inserted his middle finger with his index finger. For a total of two fingers inside Maia.

"AH! Ahh! Misho!"

Maia held onto his arm tightly. She became weak from having two.

Remember, she only had a single experience. Her vagina was still tight. Two fingers were still a lot for her. It was enough to optimally stimulate her.

Misho felt her juices overflow and slowly cover his hand as he continued fingering her. He moved his finger in and out of her repeatedly.

The pleasure was not as much as sex, but it was enough for Maia to feel good.

"M-my clitoris too," Maia said.

Misho listened to her and used his thumb to rub her clitoris in circular motion while his index and middle fingers continued their job.

Maia's body suddenly tensed up.

"I-I'm cumming, Misho!" Maia screamed in a whisper.

Misho's fingers moved faster. He vigorously rubbed her clitoris and stimulated her insides.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahhhhh!"

Maia's body twitched and convulsed as she reached her orgasm.

9