Chapter 47 — Debt And Unemployment
2.2k 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maia felt her heart shake when she heard Misho's words. It was like he was confessing to her.

"It's alright, Misho. You don't have to impress me," Maia replied.

She was satisfied with the current him. She didn't want him to overexert himself.

"Let's go sleep. Though, if you want to, we can collect more essences."

Misho stared at her without any embarrassment on his face. He really wanted to improve their strength. It would be a great advantage against the other players they would meet in the city.

"You're too greedy, Misho," Maia said.

She approached him and passionately kissed him.

The duo spent the night with a passionate fire lit up inside their bodies. They fell asleep as soon as they finished.

Misho loved Maia's body. She was his first time, but he didn't need to experience other girls to guess that she was at the top of the top.

Maia also loved Misho's large cock. It was big and satisfied her lust. Even if there was a chance they broke up and found different partners in the future, she would still reminiscence his large cock.

It was really too big. It would kill her if it grew slightly bigger.

=====================

Are you sure you want to log out?

                YES | NO

=====================

YES

The two of them logged out of the game once again.

Misho exited his capsule and checked the time. It was already 8 PM.

"Ahhh! It feels nice to stretch."

Misho stretched his arms out. He suddenly felt a sense of loss. This body of his felt weaker compared to before. It didn't feel right anymore after he and Maia sparred.

"The difference would only grow bigger and bigger," Misho said.

He was curious about what would happen in the future. Would he stop leaving the game world and spend the rest of his time there? After all, in the game, he could do anything he wanted.

Maia was also willing to f*ck him in the game. It would take some effort to convince her to do it in real life. She still valued her virginity and probably wouldn't be ready yet.

Misho checked on the calendar in his curiosity.

"Sh*t! I forgot about my job!" Misho cursed in anger.

He totally forgot about his job. He felt a chill run down his spine. His boss would kill him if she found out he spent the past few days lazing around inside Aphrodos.

As Misho was panicking, he suddenly calmed down. He came to a realization that it was probably already too late. He gave up and guessed he must've been already fired.

It was company protocol to fire any AWOL employees. He certainly fitted that description. AWOL = Absent Without Leave. He was absent for a few days without any permission or consent from his boss.

"How am I going to repay this capsule?" Misho wondered.

The loss of his job depressed him. It was the only thing keeping him alive. If things continued at this rate, he would be forced to beg from his parents. The problem was he didn't want to depend on his parents.

He always wanted to prove to his parents that he was an independent adult already. He would embarrass himself if he begged them for money after all of that.

With his debt and loss of his job, Misho felt down. He quickly cooked up a bowl of ramen and ate it despondently.

"Ahh… I should head back in," Misho muttered.

He reentered his capsule and entered the world of Aphrodos once more. Because his game body was asleep, he didn't have to wait as it was instant.

Misho opened his eyes and found a frowning Maia.

"I thought we were viewing the forum again today?" Maia asked in displeasure.

"I ate and returned to the capsule," Misho replied.

"Did you forget that your body's functions are frozen once you are inside the capsule? It meant you didn't have to eat any food."

"Ah…"

Misho totally forgot about that because he just lost his job, and the debt occupied his whole mind.

"Take better care of yourself, Misho. I don't want you to fall ill," Maia warned.

"Yes, Maia," Misho replied.

"Good. If you have any problems, you can tell me."

Maia could immediately read Misho's face. She could tell from his facial expression that something was troubling her. It made her wonder what could've happened when he exited his capsule.

"It's like this…"

Misho didn't hide anything. He knew Maia could easily read him so lying to her was useless.

"I saw in the forum that we could transfer our gold to other players. You can sell our gold coins for Earth Coins," Maia said.

"Oh! That's great, then. How much is the exchange?"

"It's pretty big. 1 Gold coin is equal to 169 Earth Coins," Maia replied.

"What!? That's absurd!" Misho exclaimed.

"It is. I will allow you to sell our Gold coins if you really need them."

"Thank you, Maia. You're the best."

After that short discussion, Misho and Maia ate a quick breakfast.

"Uncle Gerald and Auntie Kea, take care. We will head to Sunrise City," Maia said.

The four of them stood in front of the house. It was finally time for them to bid their farewell.

"The two of you should be careful of strangers. You can't always trust everyone you meet," Gerald said kindly.

"Yes. We will keep that in mind," Misho replied with a nod of his head.

"Auntie Kea, thank you," Maia said and embraced her.

"Hehe. Take care of Misho for me," Kea said.

"I will," Maia replied.

"Misho, remember your promise to the village chief that night at the bonfire," Gerald said.

He reminded Misho to also take care of Maia. He could tell the two of them were quite close, and he didn't want Maia to fall into the hands of the goblins.

"Vivien, come with us," Misho called out to Vivien, who was watching from a distance away.

This is the last free chapter. The next part would be them traveling to Sunrise City and adventuring through the world of Aphrodos and Misho would find out its mysteries along the way.

If you liked this story so far and wanted to continue supporting me, you could do so by reading this in Webnovel. I'm not forcing you. If you think this story is not worth your money, you don't have to.

Again, I'm not gonna write for free because I'm still a human being that needs to eat. I'm just saying it for those who would want to shame me for locking my chapters behind a paywall.

Spoiler

I continue to work hard to improve my writing, and that's another reason why I need money to sustain myself.

[collapse]
7