Uncut
4.4k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He gulped as she began to slowly lift her silver, frilled skirt to his eyes. As soon as that skirt was lifted, the veil between purity and the lewd source below, he was left stunned. 

A hanging, pale, uncut penis. 

…Excuse me? He thought. 

It was much smaller than his own–surprisingly, that was the initial thought that popped into his head, followed by: “why in the world does this girl have a penis?!”

What made even less sense to him was why she was so willing to show it to him without much hesitation. 

“Why’re you showing me that?!” He asked, shielding his eyes but still peeking out of sheer curiosity. 

Mary promptly tugged her skirt back down with pink, flustered cheeks, “I-it’s not weird for people to show it, y-you know? I’m just not as confident as others!”

“People normally show their dicks?!”

“T-they do, alright!? I don’t know where you’re from, but that’s how it is! Anyway…I answered your question, right?” Mary looked away, wildly blushing. 

“...Yeah, you sure freakin’ did,” he sighed. 

Though Mary suddenly piped up, yelling at him, “W-wait! How can you say that when you have yours out?!”

That was indeed a good question.

In the time of finding out that the cute, short-of-stature girl indeed had a dick, he had forgotten he was in complete nude, standing there in the verdant, open field. 

“...I didn’t do this on purpose, you know!” He countered her words, “I woke up here without any clothes!”

“Oh…right, I’m sorry,” Mary bowed her head, still holding that same blush. 

As he scratched his head, he was left completely puzzled by this unordinary situation he woke up to. Removing the mantle she wore, she lent it to him as he used it as a loincloth to hide his manhood. 

“I’ll take you into Avnim. I’m assuming you don’t have anywhere to go, seeing as you’re completely lost, right?” She asked with a small, worried sigh. 

“Yeah, that about sums it up,” he sighed as well. 

As they began walking, with him following by her side, just a slight bit behind, they traversed a large hill that hid the scenery behind it, hiking up its steep, flourishing form. 

“How did you find me, anyway?” He asked.

Mary answered with a small smile, “I’m an adventurer, see?” She showed him the gold insignia hanging from the necklace around her neck, “I came out here to get rid of some slimes that were pestering merchants.” 

“Slimes, huh? Is there magic in this world, by chance?” 

“In this world…?”

“Urr…yeah, about that,” he looked at her, “this might sound crazy, but I came here from a completely different world. Right after I was killed, actually.”

Mary looked at him for a moment with an unknowing, confused expression, putting her hand to her chin before replying, “I see…that explains a lot.” 

“Really? I don’t sound like a complete lunatic?”

She shook her head, “I’ve heard rumors about it in the past, but there have been reports of people coming in from different worlds–though it’s really few and far between. Rare enough that I thought it was just a myth, to be honest…” Mary continued, “to answer your question: there is magic, yes.”

Hearing that, he looked up towards the sky, nodding his head a few times, “Interesting, interesting…And how could one, perhaps, maybe, off of a bit of curiosity…use magic?” 

Mary stopped and looked at him before turning around, pointing her hand towards the open, vast field of nature behind him. 

“Watch closely, okay?” She looked at him briefly. 

“Alright…” He gulped, excited to see if mysticism was truly his reality now. 

Gathering a breath into her lungs and stabilizing her breathing, she called out, “Invoke: Water Ball!” 

Manifesting just in front of her palm, a sphere of clear water condensed into a wiggly, almost gelatinous form as she retained its position for a moment. 

“Woah…it’s actually real?!” He let out, awe-inspired by the showing of actual magic. 

Mary laughed bashfully before releasing the water ball, letting it send off towards a distant tree as it splashed harmlessly. 

“Hmm…can I try it?” He said. 

“I mean…you can try,” Mary told him, keeping her hands over her skirt as she kept her high, brown boots tucked close together, “but, it takes a lot of studying and practice to get the hang of magecraft, Daiki, I wouldn’t–”

“Invoke: Water Ball!” He interrupted her, repeating the same term he heard from her. 

Without fail, to the surprise of both of them, his words caused a coalescence of water in front of his extended hand. There wasn’t anything special he conjured in his mind, or a specific feeling in his body he honed in on, it was simply the words spoken and his desire to see magic be manifested. 

“Oh,” he mumbled, “I did it.”

“You…did it?!” Mary called out in disbelief. 

Allowing it to shoot off like a projectile, it blasted against a distant tree, running right through the tree trunk. 

“Ah…my bad,” he muttered. 

“It’s alright…be careful,” Mary told him, looking up at him, “Still…this is really your first time using magic?”

He nodded, “Yeah, it is.”

“That’s…incredible. You should become an adventurer!” Mary suddenly told him passionately, getting closer. 

The sudden excitement displayed from the blue-haired, usually meek girl took him by surprise as he stepped back, “Huh?!”

“I’ve been looking for a partner to go on quests with! This must be fate! Let’s go! Let’s get you signed up–right away!” Mary told him, grabbing his arm and leading him. 

“Are you sure it’s going to be that easy?! I’m not exactly the most trustful looking person–!”

“It’ll be fine! Avnim is one of the most diverse towns in the world–it welcomes everybody as adventurers!” Mary assured him with a smile. 

Though as they ran together, with him being strung along, he could really only focus on one thing. 

Running up a hill on what looked to be a beautiful day in the peak of spring, the wind obviously played its part, passing by and lifting that skirt of hers. 

There’s no mistaking it. That’s a dick. This girl, this cute, adorable girl, has a dick. The real troublesome thing is–it’s kind of hot! He thought. 

He was nearly caught staring at it as she glanced back at him, but he swiftly returned his gaze forward.

It didn’t seem like something she wouldn’t realize; the sound of it lightly slapping her thighs as she ran as audible, no less the same occurred for him as well.

“Here we are!” Mary smiled as she called out.

She stood at the summit of the hill, with him following a few seconds after. 

It was finally in view beyond the hill, and surprisingly close—Avnim, the “Town of Adventurers”. 

39