Preparation For The Physical Exam
3k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All he could do was sit still as she moved her hands up and down his girth, trying not to release lewd noises from his lips as the pleasure factor far surpassed that of the sensation he got from simply rubbing one out himself. 

It didn’t take long for it to grow fully erect, standing up on its own though Mary kept one hand against its underside as if holding it up, while continuing to allow the measurement spell to persist. 

“Hurry up, would you…!?” He harshly whispered. 

Mary was concentrated on the measurement points, running her finger up until stopping where the measurement stopped, right at the very tip of his length. 

“Twenty-five centimeters,” she informed him, “wow, that’s bigger than I thought.”

“Thanks…? Now put it back where it belongs!” He huffed. 

Following his command, the blue-haired woman pulled his pants back up for him as he sighed out, writing down the measurement on the proper space of the page. 

“I don’t think I’ll ever adjust to this world,” he mumbled. 

“Oh, come on, is it really that different from yours?” She asked, sitting beside him now. 

He looked at her as if that question was absolute insanity, “Yes…yes, it is.” 

After finishing the rest of the document, hesitantly putting his magical knowledge as “intermediate” as Mary suggested, since he does seem able to adapt quickly to new magic, he returned to the receptionist desk, handing the paper to the kind, large-chested receptionist. 

“Thank you very much,” the brunette-haired woman nodded, “Please wait nearby as we verify your document. We’ll call for you to take your exam when ready.” 

“Alright…” He nodded with a quiet response. 

Following Mary back over to their seats in the corner of the busy establishment, he folded his arms across his chest. 

“So, what’s this physical exam about, anyway?” He asked her. 

Mary swayed her legs a bit while seated, “Hmm…well, it might be different than what I went through, but I had to have a mock battle against an instructor. That was after they measured and inspected my privates.”

“Privates…plural?” He asked. 

The young woman nodded, “Yeah, what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? You have an entirely extra hole that I don’t, Mary! They’re totally going to know…” 

Mary laughed quietly, much to the dismay of the dark-haired man as he raised an eyebrow to her. 

“What’s so funny?” He asked. 

The girl shook her head lightly as her blue locks swayed, “Not everybody in this world has both, you know? Actually, I think you should be familiar with this concept,” Mary raised two fingers, “there is one gender that doesn’t possess a vagina or womb, so they can’t give birth. However, their seed tends to be much more potent. Then the others are like me, since I have both, I can give birth. Do you get it?”

“...Yeah,” he nodded, “this world just gets weirder and weirder. How can you talk about that so shamelessly, by the way?!”

Mary blushed, “Huh?! What’re you talking about?”

After another hour of waiting, he was finally summoned by the receptionist, led away from Mary who simply “wished him luck” as he was guided towards the back of the Adventurer’s Hall. 

Crap…I feel like a lost child the second I’m away from Mary, he thought. 

Entering through a door and turning a few corridors, the brunette-haired receptionist stopped in front of a set of two, black doors with gilded decorations. 

“Here we are,” the receptionist smiled, “right through that door, you’ll find the instructor for your physical exam waiting.” 

Announcement
I've reached the recent chapter now, so chapter releases will be a bit slower. I might take a couple days of building up chapters again, so bear with me!
33