Dominated
5.4k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The only thought going through his head was “Absolutely Not!”--that was the forbidden territory, the sacred region, the holy land, the garden of eden–not to be touched, seen, or fiddled with. 

Yet, he knew he had lost, and that victory was likely a faraway dream. It was an annoying outcome, as he felt just knowing the names of other spells could be enough to turn the tides–just a glance at more invocations. 

“What’s the hold up? You lost fair-and-square!” Maroon called out. 

“As if! You didn’t explain the conditions of this match–at all! First off, why the hell are we having a duel if this is just a mock battle, huh?!” He contested her words, keeping one hand on his behind to defend it from any speed-blitzing attempts. 

Maroon kept her arms folded across her voluptuous, firm-seeming chest, looking at him with those fierce eyes of hers. 

“Why’re you so opposed? Are ya’ sick or something?”

“Why does me being sick have anything to do with not wanting a dick in my ass?!” He yelled out. 

“Stop throwing a fit and drop ‘em already, geez!” 

Before he could do anything, Maroon was already behind him with that monstrous speed of hers, pulling down his trousers in such a swift movement that he didn’t even perceive it happening until a second after. 

“Eh?” He let out in confusion. 

He felt the wind brush against his bare nethers, being left completely exposed as he looked back to see Maroon licking her lips in such a way that made his instincts fire off. 

–Am I really going to be topped by a girl?! How am I going to get married after this?! He thought. 

Again, he was left helpless as Maroon made him get onto the ground, bending him over promptly as her natural strength exceeded his by a large margin. 

“You’ve never taken it, have you?” She asked. 

It must’ve been clear because in the position he was laid in, she kept his bare rear in the air while he was face down, though he hardly was in the mood to talk. 

“--No, and I really didn’t plan on it–!”

“Ha-ha! You’re a weird one, Daiki! I’ll show ya’ the pleasure of taking, then!” Maroon called out. 

The sound of her tight shorts being slid down her muscular, toned legs sent a shiver down his spine as he was hardly prepared for what was to come. 

He didn’t want to, but out of sheer curiosity he glanced back, finally seeing the bare, exposed appendage belonging to the rough instructor. 

Seeing it made him immediately regret checking as he felt his hole clench up out of fear. 

It was by all means “above average”, or rather “dwarfing the average” as its length surpassed his own, and its thickness was much surpassing it, with prominent veins on display of her light-brown, tanned cock. 

More than that, her balls were disproportionately large, hanging down as the fierce-haired woman grabbed her length, setting it atop his rear as if trying to tease him, but he adamantly did not want such a monstrous thing inside of him. 

“Stop tensing up, idiot!” Maroon commanded. 

It was easier said than done; it wasn’t even something he realized he was doing as he was just that inexperienced when it came to his own rear area. 

He just kept silent, knowing he had to accept this as he kept his head down, feeling the warm, almost hot tip of the woman’s cock lightly press against his unused hole. 

Shit…how did I end up in this situation?! Damn you, Mary–! He thought. 

At the very least, some reprieve came in the form of lubricant as Maroon used a new invocation to his ears: “Lube”--a spell that he wasn’t exactly surprised existed in this twisted, perverted world. 

With her length slathered in lube, it was the time of reckoning as he held still, trying not to tense up as he felt the head of the instructor’s cock begin to push against his hole with the intent to enter. 

To his surprise, his virgin anus allowed the large, thick tip to enter, though he was completely frozen by the foreign sensation as her length slid into him slowly. 

Why…does this actually feel good? He thought. 

33