Perplexing Feelings
5.2k 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being pounded into for a time uncountable by his mind that was washed over with perplexing feelings, it finally came to an end as he felt a hefty amount of a warm substance pour inside of him. 

Accompanied by a loud moan from the woman holding him by his sides behind him, he knew what had just filled him up. 

“Nn…” He groaned quietly. 

His body shivered as after a few moments of nothingness, he felt the cock that was buried balls-deep into his hole be slid out slowly, getting a feel of the entirety of its great length and girth before it slid all of the way out. 

“That was your first time taking it, newbie? Not bad, I’ll say!” Maroon complimented him, standing herself up. 

He didn’t respond as he laid there on the ground for a minute, still processing what just happened before a necklace of sorts was dropped down in front of him. 

“Huh…?” He looked at it.

Attached to the necklace was a silver badge with the symbol of a dragon etched into its steel, bringing it close to his swaying vision. 

“You passed,” Maroon told him, standing over the young man with a smile as her slick, flaccid cock dangled down above his head. 

“Passed…?”

“You’re an adventurer now, newbie! You’ll be starting off a silver rank, so keep up the hard work and you’ll move up for sure!”

He wasn’t told much else before he brought himself back up to his feet a minute later, pulling his pants up as he silently left the room. 

“Did I really just…?” He mumbled to himself. 

Patting his own rear, he still felt how hot it was, feeling that his hole was still slightly agape from the mating session, confirming it was indeed reality. 

…Do I tell Mary about this? He thought. 

Walking back to the main lobby of the Adventurer’s Hall, he returned to find the blue-haired young woman waiting for him at the same spot he had left. 

“Daiki!” She looked up in surprise to find him returned, greeting him with a smile, “How’d it go?”

Answering her question, he simply raised the silver insignia he had earned without a word. It seemed like a pleasant surprise to Mary as her eyes widened, jumping to her feet as she inspected the adventurer badge. 

“Silver rank…I knew you had it in you! That’s a great rank to start at! I started at bronze myself,” Mary laughed a bit. 

He shrugged his shoulders, scratching his head as he tucked the necklace under the collar of his shirt. 

“Is something the matter?” Mary looked up at him. 

“Nothing,” he sighed, “I’m just tired.”

“Let’s head home, then!” Mary told him. 

“Sure,” he nodded. 

Following the hospitable, kind woman, he returned to her home in the quiet sector of the town, finding himself immediately flopping himself down on the couch. 

“I’ll grab a blanket and pillow for you, alright?” She told him with a smile before disappearing down the hall. 

He laid there with his hands behind his head, looking up at the ceiling. 

Man, did I actually enjoy that? He questioned. 

30