Chapter 1 – Meet the Creedinsons
634 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daniel Creed is a very unlucky man. More than never winning any award in life, he was the type that always bought the ticket just before winning one, witnessing the moment someone won just after him more than a few times.

 

He is an orphan who was left in front of a very dubious orphanage in Kansas City with only a note that had his name and a 'Sorry XD' written at the bottom. While growing up despite his always patched and baggy clothes he ended up being kidnapped 3 times, all these times he was mistaken for a son of a random celebrity or politician but was always able to somehow be released or make an escape, his favorite story to tell his friends in school was the one time that the kidnapper, realizing that he got the wrong child, after apologizing, took him for an amusement park and bought him ice cream.

 

When he finally turned 14 and was able to get his first part-time job the store was robbed on his first day at work and one of the robbers decided to take him as a hostage and somehow had to explain to the police how he ended up becoming the runaway driver for the criminals.

 

His bad luck didn't stop there, he was somehow always able to step in every unsignalled wet cement tile and sit in all wet paint bench in his city and his worst villain always was the crosswalks, after being hit more than 28 times by a car even trying his best to always check both sides, like he was a magnet for sneak cars that liked to come out of nowhere. The surprising part was that with every single hit and run that he ended up in, he only ever got off with minor injuries, bruised shoulders, or scraped knees, despite doing Olympic levels of acrobatics in the air after every 'accident'.

 

After turning 17 in his last year of high school he decided to ultimately declare his feelings for the girl that he was with flirting for most of his school years only to discover that she came out as gay the day before. What inspired her to finally make that decision was the influence of a comedy Netflix series that he himself recommended to her.

 

With his heartbroken, Daniel made a drastic decision at the moment and enlisted in the military, 4 months before world war 3 abruptly started... and there goes Daniel, with barely any training directly to the front lines as cannon fodder in Ukraine.

 

9