Chapter 9 – Watersports
379 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up the next morning feeling very refreshed, I remember having a weird dream that I was taking a shower in my old bathroom at the orphanage and suddenly the cold shower got very warm and relaxing.

 

I stand up and do a stretch and take a look at my side only to see a very twitchy Laura, she is trying to avert her eyes from mine. Then I notice that I'm feeling a little wet in my stomach and chest. I pass my finger over it and bring it to my nose getting a whiff of the fainty smell of pee. That's really weird, the last time I wet the bed I was 5 and everybody at the orphanage made fun of me, even that dude that was 14 at the time and still used to wet his bed was laughing at me. Sigh. I take a look at Laura again and she instantly drops in a famous Japanese dogeza.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She cries repeatedly.

 

"Calm down, it's okay" I reassure her while thinking it's a little strange for a girl her age to wet the bed.

 

"I know I should have asked you first, but I couldn't control it, my instincts were too strong." She spews while keeping her head down.

 

"What? What do you mean?"

 

"Mr. Creed, Sis is telling you that she marked you without your consent," Yuu says looking at her sister apologetically.

 

I ask Yuu what she means and she says that it's an old tradition of her kind that a couple announces that they became mates when the alpha in its relationship pees on its mate, marking it as owned.

 

"I'm sorry Laura but if you want us to be in a relationship I'm gonna have to be the alpha hahaha" I said while joking, thinking it was no big deal to be peed on by such a cute girl.

 

Then she lifts her head and blushes very hard and puts her head down again, mumbling something barely audible.

 

".... on me" I can barely hear what she said.

 

"What did you say?" I ask her.

 

"Then please pee on me, mark me! Daniel!" She raises her head and shouts, looking at me expectantly, her whole face red as she blushes very hard.

 

I shot a very confused look at her but she keeps staring at me blushing and panting while staring at my glorious morning erection that was out in the open for everybody to see. When I was about to refuse she made a sad face looking like all her world was crashing down on her, and I noticed that from her perspective it was like she was about to have her confession refused by me. I couldn't do that to her, I recognized the look on her face as the one on mine just a few months ago. I had a very long sigh and started to pee, right on her face and hair.

 

She blossomed the largest smile that I saw her do and started to joyously laugh and play with my pee. I'm not gonna lie, that felt totally hot for me, I didn't know I had this kind of fetish in me, living and learning am I right? I looked to my side and Yuu was on her knees giving me what I can only judge as to the most realistic puppy eyes that I had ever seen. I sighed again and started to pee on her too. She also gave me a very bright smile and hurried to hug her sister, both with pure joy written on her faces as I peed on them. Weirdest morning ever.

 

After emptying my bladder I grabbed my things and urged to girls to help me look for a stream or a lake so that we can wash the smell of pee from ourselves. Laura seemed that she wanted to protest but she happily accepted when I said that no girlfriend of mine will walk in public smelling of pee. The word girlfriend seems to have dealt a critical hit on her as she held her cheeks with both hands and turned very meek walking a step behind me.

 

After walking for little than 20 minutes we found a small trickle of water flowing down between trees and decided to follow it upstream. There we found a small 5x5 meters pool of water that was only waist deep, it looked like the water was flowing through a large boulder into the pool. As we approached the water looked crystal clear and I was reminded that I was actually parched. After we finished drinking from the edge of the pool Laura ran and jumped over my head as I was still on my knees and splashed in the water. I again got a brief look at her pink pussy lips as she was flying over my head, it seems that at times like these my perception of time decelerates to be like in a slow-motion type. This would be very useful if it was also activated in life or death situations but oh well, beggars can't be choosers...

 

I also join Laura in the pool and she starts to laugh and throw water my way. I look at Yuu and she is still clothed, fidgeting shyly and looking down and sneaking peeks at us from time to time.

 

"Come on Yuu, join us, the water is great!" I say to her while trying to keep my head above the water as Laura is jokingly trying to climb me up and drown me. I'm not gonna say that I'm not enjoying her skin-to-skin contact because I'm totally am.

 

Yuu finally starts to remove her clothes and when she removes her panties my brain stopped working. I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing, that can't be it, right? please tell me that it isn't what it looks like.

 

When Yuu enters the water and sees me frozen in place, she... I mean of course she, how can she not be anything but a she... I refuse to believe the contrary. Yuu is a girl, repeat with me Yuu is a girl!

 

Seeing my reaction she looks down with a resigned face, I can see small tears forming in the corner of her eyes and I never felt a pain so hard in my chest. The look on her face made me feel like my heart was being pulled out. 

 

In an instant, I was hugging her and patting her head.

 

"Shhh, it doesn't matter. I'm your alpha and you are my mate"

 

After I said that she looked at my eyes and gave me a smile, then hugged me back in relief and started to sob tears of joy. The smile that I saw on her face at that time was so beautiful and pure that I couldn't care less if she was a boy or a girl, in that moment I swore that I would give my everything to protect that smile. I realized that she and her sister, these wolfkin girls already 100% captured my heart. Come on, I never said I was hard to catch.

 

Laura joined us in our group hug and I explained that I was under the impression that Yuu was a girl from the start and decided to ask how should I refer to her. She said that she realized that and couldn't find it in herself to correct me, when I accepted her as my mate she said that she didn't want to be anything other than a female for me. In just a few minutes we were all again playing and laughing together in the water, I was greatly enjoying this naked skinship with both of my wolfkin 'mates'. That was when I heard the sound of something approaching us.

 

"Well, well, well. Look what we've got here."

 

We all looked startled at the direction of the voice and found a huge woman Wearing a barbarian outfit, she looked like she was two and a half meters high, her fat belly peeking out of her shirt as she held a giant ax over her should staring at us.

 

When I looked at her face I thought to myself, wow that is an ugly giant woman, she had a grotesque face and when she smiled at us I could see that she only had half of her teeth.

 

I could see from her attitude and the chains on her other hand that she didn't have any good intentions coming up to us. I swam as fast as I could to get to my rifle that was near the edge of the pool but she moved way too fast for someone at her size and slammed the flat face of her ax right at my torso just as I hopped out of the water trying to reach my rifle, sending me flying. I slammed into a tree, gasping for air and holding over my chest deeply in pain.

 

"Daniel!" "Mr. Creed!" Both of my girls screamed and run to the giant woman trying to tackle her while she was walking in my direction. She just laughed hoarsely and backhanded both of the girls in a single motion like it was nothing and said to me.

 

"Hey there handsome, why don't you stop wasting your time with these ugly creatures and have a taste of a real woman like this beautiful self. Hah hah hah."

 

Seeing my girls at the floor, fury filled my eyes like I never felt before and before I could even understand what happened my fist was already on the way to her face. 

 

She looked surprised for a moment but after my fist hit her she just laughed like it was nothing and brought her hand to my face. The moment she grabbed my face, I felt electricity running through my whole body and I started to spasm involuntarily, smelling something burning just before I lost consciousness.

 

When I came to myself again I was in a metal cage on the back of a big cart being pulled by the barbarian woman who was humming a song happily to herself. Laura and Yuu were beside me sobbing softly, we were all in handcuffs linked by a chain attached to the cart.

 

I was relieved to see that the girls at least were unharmed, only their cheeks were a little swolen. It seems they stopped resisting when I was knocked out. I also could see that the giant woman was carrying my rifle in the sling and my backpack on one of her shoulders. I sighed sitting up, trying to look strong in front of my girls, and decided to try and reason with our captor.

 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked trying hard to contain my anger, not just at that woman but also at myself for letting this happen just after I swore that I would take care and protect these girls.

 

"Hoh! looks like you decided to wake up from your beauty sleep. What do you mean by why I am doing this? I'm doing it because I can hah hah hah"

 

She then proceeded to brag that she is a member of the most feared bandit clan in the area, the Scarlet Claws. She also told us that her leader got word from their spy in the city that it went into lockdown mode, meaning that nobody could leave the city until the Forest Guardian threat decided to leave. Laura explained to me that they do that to keep the most number of adventurers and able-bodied people inside the city in case they have to defend it against the slime.

 

The bandit woman proceeded to explain while bragging that her group used this opportunity since there won't be any guard patrols outside the city for a while to capture and bring back to her camp the most people they could find outside of the city to be sold as slaves in the black market. She also told us while laughing that my girls wouldn't sell for very much and they would probably harvest their organs instead because of their appearances but I was a big catch.

 

After hearing that the color completely drained from my face and my brain went into overdrive trying to think of a solution to get us out of this situation. It was at that moment that I remembered the trait 'Shadow Manipulation' and tried activating it.

 

Shadow Manipulation activated. Cooldown 59s.

 

I tried focusing on the shadow of the bandit woman but my hands only appeared near the shadows of the butt or the tails of my girls no matter how hard I tried concentrating. Both girls were slightly blushing and trying to keep their voices in check because of my untimely groping so that the bandit woman doesn't notice what I was doing. Seeing my SP drop to 10 after all of my failed attempts to use this trait correctly I gave up and canceled the trait and decided to change my strategy.

 

Since this trait was originally Laura's I whispered to her that I will give her trait back so that she tries to use it, hopefully with more success than I.

 

I used the Transfer trait and gave the Shadow Manipulation to Laura and amazingly, in a matter of seconds, she used it like a master and sunk both of her arms up to her elbow inside her shadow. When her hands came back she was uncuffed, holding her handcuffs in one hand and showing me a smug smile. 

 

She sank again her hands in her shadow, making her hands appear from the shadows below mine's and Yuu's hands, pulling our hands inside the shadow only for it to came back uncuffed as well.

 

She looked at me and I nodded then she sunk in her shadow appearing from the shadow of the bandit woman and rapidly grabbing my rifle and throwing it to me.

 

The second that the bandit woman looked back in shock to the cart she was already in the middle of my aim and I pulled the trigger, letting it draw 5 MP for this shot, hitting her right in the middle of her forehead.

 

I hesitated to use more mana since despiting participating in world war 3 for a very brief period since I never killed a person, and I was a little scared to see gore from up close for the first time.

 

Her head snapped back in a very fast motion and she fell to the ground instantly unconscious with a big lump growing in the middle of her forehead.

 

Laura quickly grabbed the keys for the cage in the bandit woman's pocket and set us free from the cage. I looked up to the sky and saw that It was already near nighttime. Seems like I was out cold for the most part of the day. The Cooldown of my Transfer trait was almost ready to be used again and we debated what to do with this woman.

 

We decided to strip her of her clothes and armor. Don't look at me like that, as the proverb always says - It's no crime to steal from a thief - I took her leather chest armor, pants, and boots, and while it was a little too big for me it was better than walk naked everywhere. Hey, why are you girls looking at my pants with such sad eyes?

 

Laura, who was butt naked since the slime had dissolved her boots, pants, and half of her shirt, took the woman's shirt and wore it like a dress since it was way too big for her. At least now mine's and her's private parts were covered. I'm not gonna lie, the bandit's clothes are smelling very bad, but there is nothing we can do about that at the moment. We had to leave her ax behind since it was way too heavy for any of us to carry.

 

We handcuffed the woman and we all together gave our best to lift and put her in the cage at the back of her cart. We locked it and threw the key far away. Then we waited for my Transfer cooldown to finally refresh and I used it at the from woman behind the bars.

 

Transfer activated. Cooldown - 23h 59m

Shocking Touch trait acquired.

Shocking Touch - Tier D

The user is able to invoke a strong surge of electricity to stun or disable its target with a touch.

Cooldown - 3 minutes

 

The bandit woman started to growl and move so we decided to get away from her as fast as possible, I don't wanna bet on the durability of her handcuffs or the lock of the metal cage. She is going to be very pissed off when she wakes up.

 

Laura and Yuu were able to recognize a point of interest on the hunter trail that the woman was using while dragging us in her cart. They said that in their period as trainees in the adventurers guild they used to be brought here to kill weak monsters around with the supervision of their instructors. They told me that we probably are about 2 hour away from the city. We decided to travel throughout the night after weighing the pros and cons of setting camp again so close to the city.

 

Hello readers, should I add a Yaoi tag to this story?

The only trap that I plan to include in the harem is Yuu and she is cleary a woman at heart. 

;P

3