Arc 5: Black Blasphemy (5)
338 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the Residence of the Lord, Amy and Caislean didn’t know how to react to the entrance of Betty.

Something was off about her. Betty was standing straighter, more confident in herself like a major piece of her doubt had vanished. Atmosphere aside, it must be the blood splattered on her dress that grabbed their attention. The dress Betty bought and wore since their visit to Eleanor had been tainted red.

“Betty,” Caislean’s mouth tugged in sheer anxiety. “What happens?”

“Are you hurt?” Amy cried.

Betty smiled at her two ‘sisters.’

“I am fine. What is Ciel doing by the way?” Betty asked.

“Cooking something in his workshop like usual,” Amy said.

“What about Xia and Hikari?” Betty said. Her brain began plotting.

“They are brainstorming on what we should do next,” Caislean said. “As you know, we are stuck in a reactionary position, since our best bet in Eleanor went belly-up. Anyway. What with the blood?”

“Minor inconvenience,” Betty brushed her battle with Hunter under the rug. “Tell them I will come and help,” She said. “But first I need to meet with Ciel. Caislean, is the bath ready?” She gestured at herself. “I need to clean myself up.”

Caislean paused in thought. “Well, Hikari said the hot-spring is ready.”

“Great!” a plot which proved she was truly Xia’s sister sneaked into Betty’s mind, but she got her priority straight. “Any of you girls want to join me?”

Amy was stunned at the offer, “No…”

“Betty,” Caislean couldn’t help but be concerned. “Aren’t you chipper than normal?”

Betty laughed at the thought and gave Caislean a friendly slap on the shoulder.

“Probably,” Betty beamed like a sunflower. “A giant brick was lifted from my shoulder. Anyway, can anyone show me the hot spring?”

Ciel laid like dead-wood on the bed.

It took time, but they had grafted parts of Harriet House into the Residence. That alone was tiring enough for everyone, but Ciel got it worse. Each of the girl’s domains was their personal world. Harriet House had solved the housing problem, but its complex structure would take time to integrate. It was quite a shame. Ciel preferred the tatami mat over the dulled checkered floor, but he had to make do with it for now.

The destruction of Eleanor brought short-term satisfaction, but it removed the major broker keeping everything in check. There was no way else to go but down now.

Maximus or Etaceh — either choice was horrible. Both of them had a troublesome Authority, full-blown military and stacks of faith to fall back too. Taking any of these two down would be akin to fighting a pride of lions barehanded. Ciel had been working non-stop on the design table and the forge to make anything that could do the job.

The obvious solution was letting the two take each other out. It was the strategy he considered the most. However, it had a catch. It was too unpredictable. Maximus had been amassing power since forever. Unlike Borbonsi, Ciel doubted that the egotistical fanatic left an obvious flaw in his power-base or gimmicky way to dock his power. Etaceh must fight him face-to-face. It would be devastating for both sides and risky to intervene.

Worst of all, there was no fall back. If the victor had time to recover, he — or she — could easily take over the Eastern Continent now that every check and balance had been removed. It meant Ciel's only shot of victory was swooping in while Borbonsi and Maximus were at each other's throat and assassinated both of them. It sounded simple until the variables such as the locations, the troop deployments, and the tendency for enemies to ally against a common threat joined the equation.

Ciel groaned from the bed. Apparently, he needed to prepare for fighting two Lords simultaneously.

The sliding door squeaked, opening to reveal Betty in her bathrobe.

Ciel sat straight-up from his bed in sheer panic.

“Relax,” Betty said, sitting beside him. “I’m not here to kill you.”

Ciel didn’t relax. He had experienced dealing with Xia, but a half-naked Betty coming to his room was something he never expected. The Unity Lord breathed deeply and played it cool.

“What brings you here?”

“I just went to Curtis,” Betty said. “Etaceh more or less takes over there, and I have to kill Hunter who went rogue.”

“Who?” Ciel did not know who Betty was talking about

“Not important,” Betty tried to find an angle to direct the conversation. “Remember the day Etaceh beat the hell out of me.”

“Yes,” Ciel answered. “It was the day we made the contract.”

“Back then I didn’t understand why Xia shoehorned me into your little love-nest,” Betty shrugged. “I believed this would be just a temporary setback, and everything would return to normal once Etaceh is defeated.” She accepted the death of her last hope. “But that wasn’t the case, Curtis already bit the forbidden fruit. Even if we kill Etaceh, her legacy will remain. It would be better for everyone if Elizabeth La Louve disappeared from the page of history. That day I have nothing left, but this little love-nest.”

Ciel tried to be comforting, “It isn’t that bad.”

“You are right,” Betty agreed. “I’m fortunate. I turned against everyone who loves me unconditionally to gratify my ego, but even at my lowest, those people still stick by me.” She smiled. “You know I am a bitch. Right from the very start.”

“No,” Ciel corrected. “The suspicion really kicked in when I heard about how you tossed your father and Xia down the chute to protect the throne’s reputation.”

Betty smiled, “Remember our first kiss. Admit it. It must suck.”

Ciel shrugged. “I can’t blame you. Your heart wasn’t in it.”

Betty grabbed Ciel by his collar and looked into his eyes

“Well, my heart is in it now,” Betty leaned closer. “Ciel, you aren’t allowed to lose. Like or not, I’m your bitch. You pluck me from my world, so you better to make to make this worth it.”

Betty planted the kiss.

Ciel felt her tongue dance with his. Unlike their awkward first kiss, Betty was taking her time to savor every movement and tasted the atmosphere. It was the confession of her total commitment to his course. The trade of the saliva. The dueling of the tongues. They were the Hors D'oeuvre for the totality Betty offered.  

Ciel’s body was pushed on to the bed for the climax of tonight.

Betty let her bathrobe fall away, revealing her bountiful chest and hip that could end nations. Her damp blond hairs flowed majestically down her back. She breathed, preparing herself for what came next.

“Look,” Ciel said, pinned beneath his partner’s body-weight. “I’m pleased you want to do this, but we should talk this through Xia first.” Ciel was concerned about where this might lead. “I don’t want to be a two-timer.”

Betty smiled. She breathed deeply, raised her hand, and slapped him across the cheek.

“Ow!” Ciel wasn’t hurt. Betty wasn’t a physical juggernaut, but that slap utterly caught him by surprises. “What is that for?”

“It's for being an idiot!” Betty yelled. “Ciel, let’s put the obvious where it belongs. The immortal guy who went around collecting high-class women for a battle-harem is a bloody Harem King no matter how hard you try to deny the reality.” Betty ranted further. “Do you think you are tricking anyone? Everyone in the Residence already know you and my sister fuck like rabbits. New flash, Ciel, you might attempt to be the world’s least aggressive man, but everyone here already made their mind when they sign up with you. All of us are giving-up the chance at a normal relationship. The least you can do is actually return the favor and commit to the job’s description.” Betty concluded her speech with a profanity laden sentence. “Fuck us like the god you fucking are! Prove every girl in this house is making the right decision sucking on your bloody dick!”

Ciel blinked. “I—”

“Don’t tell me you don’t pick this!” Betty said. “Open your eyes! Caislean is down bad. Amy might be huffing along pretending she is fine, but everyone knows she wants it. Hikari is dallying by the corner as we speak. You think we are all immune to jealousy when Xia keeps parading her monopoly around like she owns the place?” Betty’s mouth twitched. “We are not, so start being grateful and take some initiatives!”

Ciel sighed, threw his hesitation away, and pushed Betty down.

The Tricolor of Black, Red and Blue was utterly selfish. They combined the explosive creativity of Red/Blue, Red/Black’s chaotic streak, and the calculating cold of Black/Blue. It was rare for those with those three combinations to be good or benevolent.

Betty fell coldly in this scenario. An egotistical addict to popularity polls who fed her demon using calculating and ruthless nature. However, on the flip-side, it meant she felt the love other people gave her more than anyone. By taming her addiction, finding appreciation for those giving her unconditional love, she found a much firmer center to use her power and brain to protect what she had gained.

Instead of letting the cold obsession of Blue and the egotistical Red wield her pragmatism like Elizabeth La Louve had, the Sorceress of Athenaeum and mastered her color. Now, the boundless love she had for her family weaponized Betty’s analytical and ruthlessness to assure the victory of her side by any means necessary.

Magnificent bastard of Black/Blue/Red might be amoral and selfish, but it was better to have them on your side than the opposite direction.

The naked Ciel groped the moaning Betty. Both of them shed all their clothing and done with the foreplay. Now was the time for the main course.

A brief check for lubrication ensured she was ready for him. Ciel looked into the eyes of his partner, and let his lust leak into his expression. Betty gulped silently when he sat her down on his lap. 

He thrust upward, piercing the virgin’s hymen and introducing the cave of honey and flesh to its new owner. Betty yelped. Feeling the sharp pain as the virgin princess — once the goal of every man in Curtis — was finally taken off the reservation list. If there was any regret, Betty didn’t show it. She was too busily expecting for what was to come. The monster inside her heart was dying to be conquered.

Ciel went to work mechanically bouncing Betty in the sitting position. 

Betty gritted her teeth as her eyes water from the action. Each of the jabs were deep, filling her to the brim. High on the intense pleasure, the Sorceress dug in Ciel’s back and moaned. She didn’t know much about sex, but Ciel was good. His nightly tryst with her sister had given him plenty of practice. Attacks from his rod hit the sweet spot and sent a jolt into her brain. Betty’s mouth slipped into a perverted smile no other man should see. She breathed the scent of arousal and erupted in the primal thirst to mate. 

Xia was quite nasty to keep this to herself.

She felt herself releasing, but Ciel's movement wasn’t stopping. Overrode by desire, Betty bit onto Ciel ears and bounced herself on his lap, rocking more pressure with each rhythm, squeezing as every nerve in her body jolted in release.

At last Ciel climaxed with her third arrival, releasing his potential children into Betty’s waiting womb.

“Satisfied,” Ciel said, kissing his partner in the neck.

“Yes,” Betty got off her sitting position and bent over his crotch. “This how they do it, right?” Betty said, rubbing Ciel’s shaft back to readiness. “Sorry,” she blushed. “I only read about this.”

Betty took the organ into her mouth.

Ciel was surprised as his lover bobbed up and down his organ, and her tongue delectably worked it magic. It took Xia quite a while to actually went down to an oral sex. He noted that inexperience as she was, Betty had talent in a spade. He gently patted her head, and guided his lover bobbing motion.

Unable to keep up with the building climax, Ciel's hardened rod released its load into her mouth.

Knowing what was coming, Betty drank the seed and savored the taste. The night, like Betty, wasn't done. In an act to satisfy her hunger, she impaled herself on Ciel's stiffened penis and went for another ride with herself on top. Ciel grunted as he pounded the mind out of his lover, savoring Betty decent into incoherent panting. Meanwhile, Betty let out an orgasmic cry, pumping up and down the hardened flesh, triggering her vaginal wall. Pulses of pleasure rippled through her, carving the instinctual sense of belonging. With each thrust, the more the man below her transcribed himself in her psyche. Her body was wrapping itself in his girth and length and refused to let go. 

Their hands clasped, and after intense intercourse shaking the bed in a song of love, both of them climaxed together before dialing back their motion in the afterglow.

It was at that moment that the door to the room slid open.

18