Arc 5: Black Blasphemy (9)
381 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Your sight has returned?” Amy said, seeing Hikari coming down the next morning without the bandage around her eyes.

“Oh,” Hikari touched the place where the aforementioned bandage used to be. “This?” She nodded. “Yes, my sight has returned.” She blushed. “It returned with quite an intensity too.”

Amy leaned in to look at Hikari’s new eyes. Those eyes were undoubtedly unnatural. The amethyst color eyes were sparkling with motes of light like a gate to the glittering ocean. Amy had seen nothing quite like it.

“Did it come with a special ability?”

“Yes,” Hikari said. “Betty explained to me that these were called Magic Eyes. According to her, these eyes historically gave the user ability related to perception. Magical Beast like a Gorgon also possessed similar eyes, but those turned people into stone. Some recorded cases can see the future. Some versions can even observe and manipulate probability.”

“Can yours do that?” Amy asked. Those were powerful abilities.

“Not really,” Hikari cringed. “I tried it out. My ability leaned more toward combat. On the bright side, I doubt I can get my eyes slashed again with this ability.”

Amy looked at the woman beside her. She felt something was off. Hell, these several few days had been completely off to her. Her [Instinct] had been on semi-alert ever since the day Betty walked into the Residence covered in blood. Caislean started behaving strangely around her afterward. Now, Amy got the same feeling from Hikari.

“Are you keeping something away from me?” Amy said.

Hikari’s nervous act ensured something was wrong.

“Hikari, what is it?” Amy asked.

Hikari glanced at her with a guilty face, “Look it is difficult to explain, so it is better if I show you instead.”

Hikari led her to Ciel’s bedroom, specifically, the wardrobe.

“You are telling me to hide here?” Amy said.

“Yes,” Hikari replied without an inch of deviation in her voice. “It is easier to show you than tell.”

Sensing that every word of Hikari was true, Amy followed the instructions and stepped into the wardrobe.

She never saw the Reaper’s smile as she closed the door.

Amy didn’t need to wait long in darkness for Ciel to arrive.

As expected, he wasn’t alone.

“Come on,” Xia said. “Show me a good time.”

“Xia, I am going first,” Caislean said. Her voice is rich with anticipation.

“Girls,” Ciel said. “I’m not going anywhere.”

The sweating Amy heard the fluttering of clothing.

“By technicality, Xia has the first wife’s privilege,” Ciel decided. “Sorry, Caislean.”

“I’m sidelined again?” Caislean groaned.

Another voice joined.

“Frustrated, little sis,” Betty chimed in. “Don’t be mad. I will be priming you for your turn.” Her voice shifted to a more playful-tone. “I do pick up some tricks. I want to try it with you.”

Amy heard the bed creaking when what anyone expected happened.

The sound of four people co-populating drowned the room.

Xia moaned, begging for more with every creaking of the bed. Those dirty words were eroding Amy’s innocent ears like tissue paper in the hurricane. Caislean’s voice was also so mixed in with both volume and coherence.

“Oh god, Betty,” Caislean cried. “Faster…”

“You are so cute,” Betty hungrily said.

Amy’s brain brought several images of what might be happening behind the wardrobe door. The images in her brain opened the floodgate which moistened her underwear. She wanted to go outside and demand they stopped. However, that wasn’t possible because she would have to answer about what she was doing in this wardrobe. Amy was stuck there. Her libido built from inside, while the voice of co-population outside aroused her.

“Ha. Ahhh,” Xia cried.

Caislean also hit the limit from Betty’s service “I am going too—”

Amy clamped her virgin ears, but it didn’t stop her from visualizing the lust-crazed face of her friends. From the back of her mind, a question emerged.

Would it be fine to peek a little?

“Ciel,” the tired voice of Caislean spoke. “I think it is my turn now.”

Amy indulged her curiosity and opened a tiny crack in the wardrobe to watch the action.

Ciel was saddling Caislean on his lap, riding and penetrating her. The doll-like secretary of Residence screamed to the moon from the string of love-making. Her figure swayed and shook from the act. Betty was beside Ciel, devouring him in the kiss and playing with Caislean’s nipple.

Amy watched as Caislean shuddered in the thrall of the climax. She didn’t know when her finger had reached for her wet underwear, but she didn’t care.

With Xia recovered to rejoin the primal act, things turned into foursome. Ciel was taking Xia from behind in her favorite doggy-styles. The head-wife purred in pressure, licking Betty’s garden while being pounded in hers. As for Betty, she was eating out of Caislean’s creampie.

Amy gulped. The profane animalistic act was vulgar in her dictionary. Knowing all of that, Amy couldn’t stop herself from imagining what Caislean’s sexual organ, filled with those white fluid, would taste like.

Amy licked her lips and felt a gush of liquid from her. This was bad. She undid a few buttons of her clothes. How did it get so hot in this wardrobe?

Then it was Betty turned. Ciel lowered her into a missionary position and drove in. His body pumped her to cloud-nine, while Caislean and Xia groped the humongous breast. Caislean even began sucking on it.

It was then the door to this bedroom slid over and a stark-naked Hikari walked in. Unperturbed by the carnal party, she planted a kiss on Ciel.

The moment Amy saw Hikari. She knew she had been played.

The Reaper walked toward the wardrobe, as Ciel ejaculated his load into Betty.

“Hello, Amy,” Hikari opened the wardrobe and greeted her prey. “Have fun?”

Amy looked at herself, caught red-handed in her peeking. Her clothing was disheveled. Watery pool of her own juice pooled like a puddle between her legs with her fingers between them. Her face flushed red like she ran a marathon.

Amy responded in the one way she thought was still possible.

“It isn’t like you think!” Amy tried to deny the reality.

Hikari smiled sweetly, “Amy, you aren’t tricking anyone.” She bent over to look at Amy who sat in a heap inside the cupboard.“Tell me. Did you enjoy the show?”

Amy stuttered, but Hikari didn’t let up the psychological assault.

“Amy, everyone knows you have some pent-up stress that needs releasing,” Hikari winked. “I know from experience that being uptight all the time isn’t very productive, you know?”

“You set me up,” Amy said. “When did you join them on this?”

“Yesterday, Betty made some pretty attractive suggestions,” Hikari didn’t tell Amy that she discovered her inner sadist after forcing Betty to the bottom during the bedroom session. “I simply showed you what you wanted to see, didn’t I?”

Betty joined the conversation by leaning over Hikari, “You are still convincing her?”

“Yes,” Hikari answered with a shake of her head. “She is more uptight than we expected.”

“Betty,” Amy gritted her teeth in annoyance. “You must be the one who planned this and roped Hikari into helping you.”

Betty didn’t even try to pretend otherwise, “Who else can I send? Xia won’t work out. You can read Caislean too well. In the end, this left only Hikari.”

Amy clenched her fist, “Let me guess, you want me to join this debauch party too.”

Betty whispered into her ears, “But you want to. Don’t you?”

Amy tried to retort, “I—”

“Totally masturbate to my friend fucking my lover,” Betty said.

“Get off on peeking at people having an orgy,” Hikari nodded.

Amy had little leeway to get out in her dishevel state.

“I’m supposed to keep the group’s moral,” Amy muttered.

“Amy,” Hikari said. “We might be degenerate in bed, but that doesn’t mean we will be lighting the continent on fire?”

Amy didn’t respond.

“Stop being stubborn,” Hikari said, hiding the fact that part of her wanted to dominate Amy beneath the veneer of friendliness. “You are planning to find Ciel privately and asked for it anyway, so why not now?”

Amy couldn’t deflect that accusation.

Amy couldn’t believe she had been pushed into doing this.

“Just breathe deeply,” Caislean said. “It works for me.”

“Ciel, please be gentle with her,” Xia said. “She is pretty green.”

“Can you please stop cheering me on?” Amy yelled at the crowd.

“Aw,” Hikari teased. “And here we believe you might need some encouragement.”

Xia hit her sister over the head, “Can you please stop scaring her?”

Looming over Amy, Ciel only had one thing to say, “I’m so sorry for the rest of them.”

Amy still mostly clothes laid beneath Ciel. Her child-like height painted the image of a lamb about to be devoured by a swarm of predators. On the worn sheet of a bed that needed an upgraded sometimes soon, Amy breathed, trying to clamp down on her anticipation and the arousing scent of sex hanging in the air.

Xia suggested she should strip naked like the rest of them, but Amy drew the line between herself and the degeneration.

Her body tensed as Ciel’s hardened organ touched her moisten garden, drumming the pressure knocking on her brain and the savage desire in her heart to the highest level. Her focus gave the pain of her stolen virginity an extra jolt. She gasped. Her small size allowed Ciel’s sizable rod to fill her womb and kissed her cervix.

Her groggy head was blown apart when the pounding began. The young woman exploded with pleasure, and her thirst rocked with every impact on the mouth of her uterus.

It was good to say the chaste girl died right there. Once upon the time, she only wanted to open a restaurant or a brand. That dream had succeeded with the launch of Unity, but the current warring state of the planet put a dent in it. Amy had resolved to be a moral barricade to stop Ciel from slipping, but she was afraid of the implication. The sexual commitment haunting beneath her bed had kept her awake at night, especially in face of Xia’s progressing relation.

Amy had kept her urges suppressed, but her fellow ‘sisters’ had blown the lid sky-high. Now, warped by both pressure and attention, the once pure girl left the aftermath like a dog in heat. She knew going back was impossible, and deep down she didn’t want to.

Betty was right. Amy was dying for this, and now she was dyed in its color.

“Ciel!” Amy cried. Her tongue hung out in heat. “Harder!” She clenched tight from the spark running to her brain. “Harder! Do it harder!”

“Wow,” Hikari watched Amy receive Ciel’s seed with admiration and envy. “I can’t believe she broke faster than I did.”

That day, every barrier in the Residence came down. The five ladies that had been on the edge for months officially bonded like a genuine sister in bed. The Sorceress of Athenaeum, Betty, had successfully resolved the sexual tension issue plaguing the Residence of Lords. The new status quo was soon established and cemented within a few days.

Ciel worked up on the bed with the naked Xia by his right, and equally naked Caislean at his left. He looked below to see the pair of Amethyst eyes glued to his crotch, while its owner slathered her tongue over his organ.

“Good-morning, husband,” Hikari said, looking up from the blowjob she was giving him. The girls lost the ‘Lord’ title. It was admittedly hard keeping a formal distance, while Ciel boned them.

“Morning, Hikari,” Ciel moaned as he reached the limit and emptied his load inside Hikari’s mouth.

The Reaper swallowed the content of her erotic work before briefing him about business, “I and Caislean have finished fully merging the Harriet House with the Residence. The hot-spring is ready as well,” Hikari blushed with a tiny smile. “I believe it will serve as our public bath.”

Caislean groggily rose and made her input, “A public bath? Just imagine what we could do there.” Caislean stumbled upon a thought. “Please tell me you aren’t giving me more maintenance work.”

“No, I’m controlling the room’s arrangement. You can leave that to me,” Hikari said.

The sliding door to Ciel’s spartan bedroom opened with a bang.

“Breakfast is here,” Amy came into the room, stark-naked aside from the apron. She sat the trays containing several tuna-sandwiches on the sole table.

“Naked apron in the morning,” Caislean mused. “Where is someone’s modesty?”

Amy turned bright red and fidgeted, “I just want to try something new.”

“It is a nice surprise,” Hikari nodded in agreement.

Sadly, the Harem’s happy-morning couldn’t last forever.

Betty, dressed in her bathrobe, stumbled into the room. The playful and unflappable second-eldest sister of the group was having a minor panic attack.

Everyone instinctively knew something went very wrong.

“Montgomery had repelled Etaceh and bottled her inside the Valley of White Plains!” Betty yelled. She herself could barely believe her words.

“What?” Ciel’s eyes nearly popped out of its socket. “Etaceh lost a skirmish? How?”

“Isn’t that a good thing for us?” Amy asked.

Caislean and Hikari looked at each other.

“Wait, Maximus is winning?” Caislean was confused. “Isn’t he the fanatic?”

“I believe so,” Hikari said. “But if he won too conclusively, it could mean him marching in to conquer the continent afterward.”

“ZZZ,” Xia snored while the Residence fell into an emergency meeting.

What exactly unfolded why the Harem was being ‘reorganized.’

Well…

How would you rate part 1 of Arc five
  • Exquisite Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Better than previous arc (so far) Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Okay Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Need improvement Votes: 1 3.1%
Total voters: 32
17