V1 Ch4
203 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iris and Ivy arrived at their destination without any worry.

They played the driver their fare and exited the bus. Their gaze immediately came upon the street before them as their mouth twitched..

 Their cat like eyes brimming with golden splendor looked at the slightly unkept place with a broken sign hanging next to the doorsteps. 

“Ah...So this is why the man and woman left this club to us.” Iris said as she wiped her fingers above the table's surface where peck of dust flew around.

 The door that they've forcefully opened still created creaking sounds and Iris unhappily turned around and kicked it, resulting it to now become quiet. “Phew, finally, silence!”

“But it isn't like this place is the worst.” Ivy glanced around the place and saw a dusty sofa just down the slope of the higher place they've found themselves in. “Dad's rundown apartment from that time was like something from an apocalypse; dust accumulated for at least twenty years. This club is manageable since it's only been left out for four years.”

She clapped her hands together and began dusting off the dusts. 

Iris saw this and hurriedly called out, “Stop!" 

Ivy paused on her tracks and looked at her twin sister with an eyebrow raised. “What?”

Iris hastily went towards Ivy and grabbed her hand, “Don't touch the dusts and dirt barehanded, it'll make you dirty. Try using a tool, there must be a feather duster somewhere... Oh, there's one underneath the counter.” 

Ivy nodded in agreement as she quickly swiped the duster into her hands. Iris smiled and then took a few cloths and the twins started to clean the club up. 

Because of their coordination, the place was cleaned and looked very pristine. Ivy smiled her greatest as she touched the shiny surface that reflected herself like a mirror: “The place is actually nice.”

Iris took their bags and opened them, she took her laptop out and then said, “We only need to do is to begin designing the interior. We could also make use of new furniture's but before that, what kind of club should we make?”

“Since we have our name as Lien which means debt or something... Oh, hold on, Iris did we even finish reading that story about... What was it all about again?” Ivy thought and then asked her sister who was starting to draw a plan in the drawing application they had downloaded beforehand. 

“Hmm... I think it was about a business of assassination or something. Oh! How about if we take on a business of assassination, gun dealership and... Other notorious business! We can also disguise this place as our hideout or we can just... Ah, it's so complicated.” Ivy continued as she slacked off in the couch. 

Iris glanced at her sister and said, “Just give the thinking to me, sis. On the other hand, do you like red?" 

Ivy answered, “I do. How about you?”

“Same. So that's decided then and I'll purchase these equipments and furnitures. Want to take a look? I can edit the purchase if you don't like them.” Iris pushed the laptop near Ivy. 

“These...These looks great! Don't forget to buy our essentials after all we'll be living here so on.” Ivy inspected the goods and nodded her head, she then took a sip of the cup of juice beside her as she poured one for her sister. 

“Thank you.” Iris swirled the juice as if it was wine before sipping it with delicacy. “Now that our problems has been halved, I think it's time for us to worry about our powers that'll be very important in managing our club with superiority.”

“!” Ivy choked in surprise as she suddenly remembered, “Oh yeah, magic exist in this place. How could I forget especially I am already an awakener. Oppsie~”

“That's alright, Ivy. I knew that your mind has been clouded these days. After all, you experienced depression after the man and woman left us and had received the part of memory where we had suffered the most.” Iris patted her hand on Ivy's back, with a concern expression as she pondered if her sister would cry.

Ivy stiffened, “Yeah...They...Erm,”

“Let's forget about them.” Ivy finally was able to conceive a sentence as she patted herself to relax. She was now only five years old, and too much stress is out boundary of what she can handle. 

“Did you breakthrough yet?” Iris suddenly asked. 

Ivy looked at her before looking at her hands. “So–so." 

Iris cocked her head as her hand people her cheeks. “Wait a minute...What was our powers again?” Iris asked and Ivy was dumbfounded. 

But her surprise only lasted for a short while as she replied to Iris with a wanton smile, “I remember I awakened wind control. While you awakened earth control. It's the basic of the basics since elemental control is not that rare.”

“But there seems to be an additional ones underneath our names...” Iris mumbled as she poked her sister's arm. Ivy leaned over and asked in wonder, “How come?”

“Look.” Iris pointed at the diagram flashing before their eyes. It was this world's system, everybody had one. Beneath the name Iris Limon and Ivy Limon was a red text that said Fire control. There was also another word beside it, on Iris' side, it was spirit summoning while Ivy's had seduction beneath hers. 

“Why's mine SEDUCTION?" Ivy opened her mouth and scratched her head. Iris puffed her cheeks and laughed, “It should be a higher version of Charm. Meanwhile, I have spirit summoning and that'll be very useful.”

“How?”

“Ivy, if I use my earth control to build up a vessel and then use fire control to cook it, I can summon a spirit to use that vessel and the problem of us recruiting employees would be a problem no more.” Iris stated as she clapped her hands in delight. 

“That makes sense.” Ivy agreed, “I think my powers would be useful as well. If I practice my wind control to a higher level, can't I Instakill my enemies by depriving them of the oxygen they breath? Fire can grow with the help of wind and I can um charm people to make them loyal to us? Since we're basically babies we can act cute and make them fall for us and we'll also have more personnels!”

“Cool!” Iris patted her sister's head.“We'll practice our powers after we finish lunch. Let's decide our alias first!”

“I'm the big sister so I'll be Dusk.” Ivy nonchalantly proclaimed.

“Okay, then I'll be Dawn.” Iris replied before she added, “But we're twins and maybe we can even name our club Twin Flames after the renovation.”

“Two suns, one rising and the other falls♪ When the moon overlapped the latter the sisters would meet♪ In the night of the starry wonder, the sun twins finds each other~” Ivy hummed and sang as she leaned her head on Iris' shoulder. “I'm glad I have you sis.”

Iris paused and her face came a smile. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“We'll always be together.”

8