Chapter 38: A Girl in Each Arm; Caught By Mother-In-Law While Flirting
1.2k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We have to deal with an annoying fly first."

The head servant, Guloi, was still outside, keeping an eye on Loreana and Crystal. Anom gestured them to stay quiet as he disappeared.

The head servant was leaning on a wall with his hands crossed. He was keeping an eye on the path that led towards Crystal's place.

His face was tense as he couldn’t calm his anxiousness. This was their last chance to solve this 'peacefully'. His master could only resort to force if he failed today. But that would pose another problem as he would have already done so if not for the presence of someone stronger in the family.

A shadow arrived behind him and Guloi, who was busy with his thoughts, only felt a slight pain in his nape before everything darkened.

Anom picked him by his neck and took him to the garden in front of Crystal's house, hiding him behind a tree.

Loreana nodded when she saw him returning. It was better this way as she didn’t want the Second Head to know about the plan this early.

The group travelled through the estate. Soon they arrived at a forest-like place as a stone-paved path guided them through the woods.

At the end of the path was a small lake surrounded by some wooden houses. The pale moonlight reflected on the calm lake, creating a tranquil scenery that could mesmerize anyone.

Loreana led them through this area and left behind all the houses except the one in front of them.

It was also a simple wooden house with some vegetables and flowers planted outside. A wooden chair and a table were placed under a lush tree as it looked like a nice spot to relax while starting at the serene lake.

Loreana motioned them to stop walking as she herself went towards the door of the house. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Who?" A calm but aged voice asked the identity of the visitor.

"Second Uncle, it's me, Loreana. I hope I didn’t disturb your peace." She replied respectfully.

"Oh! So little Loreana has finally decided to visit your old uncle even though I've told you to visit me any time you want." The voice turned joyful. Clearly, Loreana was well liked by this Second Uncle.

Loreana apologized as she wasn’t able to visit him because of the responsibilities she deals with every day.

The old man sighed as he invited Loreana inside.

Anom saw as Loreana entered the house and turned to Crystal, who was looking at the door of the wooden house with an anxious face. He knew about her worries and hesitation but he didn’t want her to remain confused at this point. She had to realize the situation her family was in before it was too late.

He wasted no time and dragged her into his embrace. His hands went towards her butt as he grabbed her soft mounds and patted them gently.

This startled Crystal as she forgot what was on her mind and could only think of Anom's hands that were caressing her buttocks. She tried to protest but Anom sealed her mouth with a kiss.

Too confused to do anything, she could only surrender as she let him do whatever he wanted with her body.

Anom broke the light kiss as he stared at her stunned face. The sapphire blue eyes gazed directly at his black eyes as Crystal lost all thoughts and kept staring at him.

He started the next step and began to fill her now empty mind with clear thoughts.

Anom moved his mouth near her ear as he whispered, "Do you love your family?"

Crystal began to get hold of herself as a blush crept up to her face, but she still nodded to answer his question.

"Then would you sacrifice yourself if your family needed you?"

She nodded again.

"Then what would you do with someone who tried to harm your family?" he continued whispering his questions.

"Kill!" Her voice turned frosty as she showed a face full of hatred.

Anom nodded in satisfaction as he asked, "Then what will you do if that person belongs to your own family? What will you do when you find more members involved in the conspiracy we have just uncovered?" This was what he wanted her to understand. She had to be decisive if she wanted her family to prosper.

Her eyes showed her struggle as she couldn’t give an answer right away.

Anom didn’t push her as one of his hands left her bottom and started rubbing her hair.

He asked in a soothing voice, "Why are you so indecisive? Just because those traitors are members of this family? But have you thought about what such people will do if they gain control? Have you thought about what would have happened to your parents if not for your uncle fearing your grandfather?" Hearing his question made the struggle within her grow. She knew he was right but she couldn’t find it within herself to kill the members of her family.

Anom saw this as he backed off slightly as he stared at her quivering eyes. Crystal gazed at Anom as he spoke, "How did the Handler family come to know about your whereabouts? Have you ever thought about it?"

Crystal frowned at the question. "They have so many spies, some have even infiltrated our family. So it's nothing surprising if they knew about me leaving the family."

"Maybe. But…" Anom paused as he tightened his embrace. He stroked her glossy black hair as he continued, "…who told you about the location of that doctor?"

Loreana had told him about the reason Crystal had left the family during such a delicate situation. She somehow came to know about a travelling healer who was passing through Nulis city. The news gave her hope… hope to cure her father. She didn't think about the consequences, as the only thing on her mind was to heal her father's illness… And the person who had told her about this healer…

"Second Uncle!" She gasped and lost the strength in her legs. But she didn’t fall as Anom was embracing her firmly. Her breathing became uneven but Anom didn’t let her panic as he used his lips to cover hers. He went even further as he used his tongue this time.

But Crystal refused to open her mouth as she wasn’t sure if she could endure this much stimulation.

Anom didn’t force her and enjoyed the light kiss. He broke the kiss at short intervals to let Crystal catch her breath.

While he was enjoying the sweet taste of the beauty in his arms, Anom detected something as he broke the kiss and looked to his side.

Luna was covering her face, which was already steaming. Her hands looked as if they were holding a big red tomato.

The scene in front of her was too much to take for the young maiden's heart. She was trying her best not to look, but her curiosity made her take some quick peeks which made her heart pound even more.

Anom chuckled as he and Crystal went towards the little maid. Anom had one hand on Crystal's waist while his other hand dragged Luna near him. She continued to look down, as she was too ashamed to look at Anom's face. But Anom held her chin and raised her head. Seeing Anom's face coming closer made the little maid shiver in shame and anticipation.

Just when she thought that Anom would kiss her the same way, a light peck on her forehead made her open her eyes.

Anom saw the little beauty looking at him as her lips curved into a cute little pout. This made him laugh as he bent forward to whisper, "Wait for a while, then I'll taste you similarly."

The little maid became more embarrassed when she heard his words and buried her face inside his arms. But her lips formed a sweet smile as she kept rubbing her head on Anom's chest.

Crystal, who saw this, also began pouting, but Anom wasn’t someone who neglected someone he cared about. Crystal was soon pulled in for another kiss which she had begun to like.

The three kept cuddling and kissing for a while, when…

*Ahem*

A forced cough made the cuddling trio look in the direction of the house.

The sight of Loreana standing with her arms crossed along with a displeased expression on her face made Crystal panic while Luna paled. But the only solution the two girls could think of was to hide their faces in Anom's arms.

They were so involved in their fun that they didn’t even notice Loreana coming out. Well, Anom did detect her but his skin was too thick for him to feel any shame and teasing Loreana seemed fun.

Anom smiled at her as he turned to ask, "What happened?" One of his hands was still stroking Luna's head while the other was rubbing Crystal's waist, sometimes touching her buttocks.

Loreana did her best to keep a stern face while holding herself from blushing. This rascal was flirting and enjoying himself even in a situation like this while she was having a hard time controlling her emotions as she dealt with the stress of her family's internal struggle. She had the urge to beat the shit out of him when she saw him smiling at her. But as an experienced and mature woman who acted as the female head of her family, her control over her emotions was quite good.

"Second Uncle has invited you inside," Loreana said in a neutral tone.

Anom nodded as the two girls left his embrace reluctantly. But one look at Loreana's face was enough for Crystal to start fidgeting with her hands while the little maid could only hold her miss's clothes for emotional support.

Loreana didn’t say anything else as she saw Anom entering the door. 'I hope my family will be able to cope through these tough times.'

Anom pushed open the wooden door and walked inside.

He closed the door and took a look at his surroundings.

The whole house was made of wood but the quality of wood used to make the interior was far superior. Along with the simple furniture, the house gave a warm and cozy feeling.

Currently, he is standing in what looked like a living room. An old man was sitting on one of the chairs while holding a cup filled with something similar to tea. His face was covered in wrinkles while his head had dense white hair. But the vitality that shone in his eyes indicated the power that should be expected of an elder.

He studied Anom from head to toe for a while before gesturing him to sit opposite to him.

Anom complied as he sat in front of the old man.

The old man didn’t say anything as he grabbed a cup and started pouring the same thing he was drinking from a teapot-like earthenware vessel.

He slid the cup containing a pale green liquid towards Anom and backed off, continuing to sip his drink.

Anom picked up the cup and a refreshing smell entered his nose. He took a sip and felt a refreshing and sweet flavour assaulting his tongue and nose. He couldn’t help himself from taking another sip and another as he enjoyed his drink, not bothered by when the old man would begin to speak.

Crystal's grandfather, or more precisely, his second grandfather, as her biological grandfather had already passed away, nodded when he saw the calm demeanour of Anom. It looked as if he was also evaluating him as a potential son-in-law of the Safaira family.

But his first words to Anom were something that told otherwise…

"Who sent you to my family, Mr. Spy?"

33