Chapter 50: You can always t-touch me!
1k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gamus had arrived at the gate quickly but was walking back with leisure steps as he knew it would take some time for Loreana to reach his place.

He arrived at his room and saw Loreana walking over. Crystal and Luna had also come along as Loreana considered it a good time to expose the girls to some serious business.

Gamus nodded at them and walked inside his room while ladies followed after him.

The guards placed the box on the floor and left after a greeting.

"What happened, Uncle Gamus?" Loreana asked while looking at the box curiously.

Gamus didn't say anything as he handed over the letter that Anom had sent.

Loreana began reading the letter as her expression changed many times before she finally ended up with her mouth agape.

"He… He is insane!" Only after a while could these words, expressing her astonishment, leave her mouth.

Gamus chuckled while Crystal and Luna looked at the letter in Loreana's hand with curious expressions.

Loreana sighed as she handed the letter over to them.

The girls quickly read the letter as their beautiful red lips parted while they gasped.

"H-He's awesome!" exclaimed Crystal as her cheeks reddened due to excitement. She had heard him talking about helping her along the way after he had saved her. It had made her feel warm, but seeing him really make such efforts made her feel especially sweet.

"As expected of Big Brother Anom!" The little maid said joyfully with her face full of pride.

Crystal's lips twitched when she heard the intimate way Luna addressed Anom. But now was not the time for that, so she asked, "What's in that box?"

"Let us see." Gamus said as he moved forward to open the box.

Actually, he had no need to open the box as he could have used his senses to scan it. But would there be any fun in that?

He grabbed the lid and pulled it open. Everyone bent forward to look inside the trunk, but their vision was obstructed by the cloth on the top.

Crystal got impatient and grabbed the cloth to tear it apart. Luna also helped her while Gamus let them enjoy themselves as he now already had an idea of what was inside.

*RRRip*

The cloth was ripped as the two girls hurriedly bent over to see inside.

"AAHH!" What followed their investigation was their screams. They quickly backed off with their faces carrying alarmed expressions.

Loreana looked at the girls but was not worried as she knew they wouldn't be harmed with Gamus present.

Ignoring the two scared chicks, she also walked forward to see the startling contents of the wooden box.

Loreana gasped as she saw the person lying inside. Although they were currently facing hard times, their family was still one of the major forces in the city.

It was normal for their information network to be quite extensive. Even without stepping out of the estate, Loreana already knew about all the major events and forces within the boundaries of the whole city.

"Hahaha! Just as I thought!" Gamus had also moved over and finally confirmed his guess. He scanned the gang leader's body and knew that he was not dead… yet.

Suddenly, Gamus noticed a rolled strip of paper sticking out of the unconscious man's clothes. He took it out and unfurled the paper.

"That damn boy! He won't even let my old bones rest." Gamus cursed while chuckling. He then turned his gaze towards the fainted gang leader and muttered, "Guess I should get to work."

Loreana also looked over and read what was on the paper strip…

"Hey old man, did you like the gift I prepared for you? So, why don't you do your thing and get some information from this dude?

P.S. - I will be coming back tonight!"

Loreana rubbed her forehead as she wondered if anyone else could be so audacious when talking to the Old Head. She then looked at Gamus, who was still chuckling.

'They seem to get along well.'

"Alright! You girls should leave for now… Well, you can stay in case you won't mind the screams." Gamus was in a good mood which had become rare for him. He warned the girls, telling them to leave.

Crystal and Luna, who were getting better after knowing that the man inside was still alive, turned pale again. They hurriedly left the place while Loreana also followed them. She was not faint-hearted like the two young ladies, but she didn’t want to disturb Gamus while he was 'asking' for information from their captive.

"He's a good kid." Loreana had just stepped out of Gamus' place when his muttering entered her ears. She paused for a second before continuing on her way.

Gamus looked at her back and sighed. "I just want everyone in my family to be happy…"

He remained in this melancholic mood for a while before his eyes turned fierce as he walked forward and closed the door.

……

The sounds of waves hitting the shore echoed across the empty beach… Well, it was not completely empty as the figures of two people could be seen resting under an umbrella… Or, was it a tree?

Anom and Della were lying under a tree with its long leaves curved into the form of an umbrella.

Anom was leaning against the trunk of the 'umbrella' tree wearing light blue swim-shorts and black sunglasses. His well-toned V-shaped physique, along with his wheatish skin, made him look full of vigor.

Not far from him was Della. She was wearing a short white summer dress with a straw hat on her head.  Her hair was bunched together loosely as some strands waved in the slight breeze. Her divine form, along with the ocean in the background, made her look like a water sprite.

Presently, she was sitting outside the umbrella's shade and was playing in the sand.

Her ivory skin shone under the sunlight as her delicate and fair hands were getting dirty while trying to build a tower.

But the mighty goddess was clearly new to this as she couldn’t make the tower stand straight.

"Ahh!" …a wave came over and washed away the clumsy structure, as if ashamed at her ability to mess up such a simple structure.

Della stood up with her fists clenched and turned towards Anom, chiding him, "Stupid Anom! Are you getting better at controlling your soul by bullying me?!"

They were currently inside the soul world, in short, within Anom's soul. Everything inside was based on the imagination of Anom and Della.

Previously, it was only Della who could make things happen in this world. But now that Anom had improved his realm of energy control, he had also advanced his control over his soul.

That was how he had created that small wave, making the lovely goddess angry.

Anom slid off his sunglasses and began staring at Della's smooth long legs. The short dress allowed him to see her beautiful and full thighs. The deep cleavage on the top was enough to make his blood rush to a certain part of his body. But he was doing his best to control his impulses while admiring this divine creature, which was literally, one of a kind in the whole world.

Della's anger turned into embarrassment as she rebuked Anom, "Don’t look at me like that! There's no way that I'm going to wear that!"

Anom chuckled as he stood up and walked towards her. "Come on. It's just a bikini! Don't you want to look even more attractive?"

"N-No! T-This dress is al-already enough!" Della replied while covering her chest with her arms. But her action of squeezing her soft bosom made the heart of the only other person present twitch.

Anom arrived in front of her and pulled her against his body.

His mouth moved towards her ear as he spoke softly, "Don't worry. I was just joking… You look beautiful in any way, always." His arms tightened as her waist as he continued softly,

"Besides… this dress is also great!" He shouted as his hands left her waist and slipped under her dress.

Feeling the softness of her butt directly against the skin of his hand made him thank himself for deciding to accept his last job on earth.

'I could trade my life to feel this softness just once!' He exclaimed inwardly as his hands continued to rub and knead the soft buns as his heart desired.

Della was unable to speak as her head was buried in Anom's chest. Her embarrassment only worsened as she heard his shameless words through their connection.

Pinching Anom's waist, Della reprimanded, "How could you be so shameless! Trading your life just for t-this…" Her voice turned shy as she muttered, "You can always t-touch me whenever you want…"

Anom smiled as he liked seeing her getting shy like that. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the water.

The human and the goddess continued to enjoy their time and only stopped when they became too exhausted.

Both were resting under the shade of the tree with Della sprawled with her back over Anom. Her wet dress stuck to her body, exposing all her curves. Her peaks were rising and falling as they followed the rhythm of her erratic breathing.

"This feels so good!" she exclaimed. "I never thought it would be this enjoyable to be a mortal." Even as a goddess, it was not impossible for her to get tired. But the tasks that took enough energy to tire her were really rare. Besides, it was different from the pleasure that a mortal experiences even after being exhausted.

Seeing her happy smile made Anom smile too.

"I too want to enjoy more things like this with you, my lovely goddess."

Della hurriedly stood up while blushing. "W-We should stop now! You have so much work to do… Don't…"

"Shhh…" Anom stopped her by putting a finger on her moist lips. He then grabbed her chin and initiated a deep kiss.

Della felt her body melting as she experienced the wet mess that was being created in her mouth.

Anom couldn’t resist hugging her soft body and the kiss that was supposed to be short, ended up becoming an intense session filled with groping and caressing.

"… You…hah… So bad!" Della said huffing, as she leaned on Anom's chest.

Anom smiled as he rubbed her soft and red cheeks. "What do you think of my plan?" Suddenly, he asked.

Della smiled in a carefree manner as she commented, "Knowing your personality, it was not anything surprising… A little risky, but nothing you can't handle."

"You sure got a lot of confidence in me."

"Of course! There is no one else who knows you better!" She replied with her head held high. Then her voice turned down as she spoke, "And, although I haven’t observed all of your memories, I can feel a part that is different from the others… It is rare for someone in their sane mind to have separated a part of their memories like that, unless it was too painful to carry…"

Anom was expressionless as he turned silent. He knew that Della could read everything she wanted, but respected his choice about what he wanted her to know.

As Della was beginning to regret her words, Anom spoke.

"I haven’t separated those memories because I want to get rid of them. I have separated them because I want to preserve them forever… keeping them away so that they can't get contaminated…

I don't want to forget what those memories have taught me, as they are the only thing that has kept me walking."

He then smiled at Della. "But now I have found another precious memory. But I want this one to remain with me forever… along with the person in it."

Della also smiled as her heart surged with love. But before she could say anything, Anom grabbed her hand and placed it against his forehead.

"Do it!"

Della couldn’t refuse the trust that Anom had shown in her. She focused as her soul interacted with the memories that Anom had specially cherished.

Anger, hate, wrath… all these negative emotions prevailed within the recollection. But what was significant then every other feeling was love… familial love. It only took a moment before she finished.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as the omniscient goddess started sobbing like a fragile girl.

Anom patted her back as he sighed.

"You… you are sad?" Della asked as she tried to control her sobs.

"Not anymore." Anom smiled as he kissed the precious pearls streaming down her face.

They stood silently, enjoying the company of a loved one.

"…Come back soon." Della hugged him tightly as she demanded.

"I will, my dearest goddess."

24