CHAPTER-02
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Princess Hikari was a girl born without the love of her mother. She was very young when her mother was lost in the underworld. She was now 10 years old. Five years passed and empress Ichika was not found.

She started her schooling at home, she was born a cultivator and her ability possesses light elements. Hizashi has hired some powerful cultivators to teach her how to control light elements. She was a brilliant student and at such a young age she was more powerful than her peers.

Contrary to her, all her peers were learning martial arts and different methods of cultivation in the academy.

The teacher in one class was telling about the five major clans.

“Students do you know that there are many methods of cultivation in this world. Some methods are extinct now but some are still used today. But there are five major clans that are at the top of the echelon. Every clan has a specific special power like a berserk rhino is the strength type clan, and the onyx leopard clan has the special speed power no other clan has. The sunbird clan is a fire-type clan. They possess fire elements, the iridescent feathers of sunbird reflect vivid colors and they become scorching hot in the sunlight. Its wings become so hot that they can produce fire. In the sunlight, the power of the fire element will be doubled, another one is a double-edged sword clan, they have some very unique sword skills and they can also use different elements on their sword for additional affects, and there is this clan called the emotionless zither clan. I am from this clan".

The students in the class start whispering to each other.

“Hey, what type of lame name this clan has an emotionless zither clan, pff”, one student in the class was whispering to the other.

"You don't know this is a very powerful clan, my grandpa told me", another student said.

The teacher takes a look at them, and that was enough to make them quiet, then he continued his lesson.

“The people of emotionless zither clan have a very unique power. Through zither, they can control the emotions of other people, their mind and can hypnotize them and that's a very powerful ability but besides that, they can also control their own emotions. Ancestors of the zither clan loved to play the zither, it was a hobby that then transformed into a method of cultivation. One of the ancestors created different songs that can affect mind, body, and soul but he was not able to create a song that can control a person’s own emotions so he was working on that. He once liked a woman but that woman married another man. When he found out about it, he became even more crazed to create that song so he could control his emotions. After his many efforts, he was able to create a song that can control a person’s own emotions. Then that woman came to him and asked him to marry her because his husband was not good. She begged him but he did not listen to her single plea because he had controlled his emotions and he was now calm like a buddha like he has no feelings, that's how the name of this clan came into being 'the emotionless zither clan'. After this story every woman will think hundred times before marrying someone from emotionless zither clan because from our zither clan only that person will be perfect that can control his emotions so, the people who are from zither clan even if they love someone dearly they have the ability to control themselves and their emotions by playing that song in any dire situation. So, any of you girls sitting in the class better try not to love any person from the emotionless zither clan so that you will not suffer from any heartbreak. But it's not that no one from the zither clan married anyone. They do marry but most people will control their desires in order to become strong. We can only become strong by controlling our emotions.”

All girls in class take a look at the boy sitting silently in the corner of a class who was deep in his own thoughts.

“These girls, why they like Hiroshi so much, sigh I hope they understand.”

The teacher was thinking in silence when someone among the children raised his hand to ask a question.

“Teacher is there any other clan that is more powerful than these five clans”.

"Yes, there was a clan but it is extinct now. There is no one left of that clan. It was the most powerful clan of his time. It is called Reverse- scale dragon clan. The people of this clan have a weakness but their weakness is also their strength. There is a reverse scale hidden in their body. That scale on their body evolves with cultivation, at the end, it could reach the level where they can fully transform into a dragon. Higher cultivation along with dragon's body, one can imagine how powerful they can become. Some people think that their power is more than the combined power of all the major five clans. But this reverse scale is also their weakness if someone could find the hidden reverse scale on their body then it is easy to kill them with one shot. This is also the reason that led to the extinction of this whole clan because someone from outside the clan found out where the reverse scale is hidden on their body.”

The students were so immersed in the story that they didn't hear the ringing of the bell.

"Students the class is over. See you tomorrow" 

Everyone in the class was discussing today's lecture with their friends there was one boy who was sitting alone in the class. He was a little depressed. He was deep in his thought thinking about the times he spent with his mother. He was fiddling with a necklace his mother left for him.

Suddenly someone from the class said,

“Hey, do you know that the wife of the zither clan leader Hiyoshi Hanzawa was found dead today” ​

 

“Yes, I know that and that boy Hiroshi Hanzawa is the son of Zither clan leader. ”  ​

 

Hiroshi could clearly hear what they were talking about but he ignored all of them, like they didn't even exist.  ​

 

“Students the class is over you should go play in the ground.” ​

The teacher was picking up his notes when he heard that they were discussing Hiroshi's mother's death.

 

The teacher came to Hiroshi and said,

“You should go home. I think you are not feeling well. Today is your mother's funeral. I know you are depressed because of your mother.”  ​

He looked at his teacher and just nodded. ​

The teacher further didn’t say anything and went out of the classroom because he knew that his mere consolation cannot lessen his pain.

He sat there holding the jade necklace for quite some time thinking about the past events.

His mother got a strange disease. Day by day her core was corroding and she was losing her cultivation too. No one knows the cure and knows what to do. Everyone thinks that she was dead because of that disease but how did she get that disease no one knew about it.

That princess of fox clan Yu Jiang is the reason for my mother's death. It was all after she started visiting our home that my mother got sick and now she is dead.

Sakura and Yu Jiang were close friends and both loved the same person, Hiroshi's father Hiyoshi, but in the end, Hiyoshi has chosen Sakura and married her.

It must be her. She is the reason for my mother's death. She was always jealous of my mother. She took the revenge that my father has chosen and married my mother instead of her. I told mother again and again not to trust her but now what happened, her soft nature has killed her. This world is cruel to people who are soft and gentle. I will never be like her.

The moon was high in the night and the cold breeze was blowing. Hiroshi was sitting on the balcony's railing with his arms wrapped around his leg and his head on his knees. His eyes were a bit red. He was looking downward at the hustle and bustle of people that are coming for the condolence.

Far at the pavilion, a pink-robed lady was talking to Hiyoshi. It was Yu Jiang, faked tears were dripping from her eyes.  ​

"I am really sad. She was my best friend and now she is no longer with me" ​

Yu jiang wiped the corner of her eye with her finger. ​

Sakura’s maid Bai Xiu was serving Hiyoshi and Yu Jiang a tea. ​

Yu Jiang was keenly looking at a white-haired man in his thirties who was sitting in front of her looking elegant like a prince.

How could I not like him? Any woman could be enthralled by his beauty. I have loved him for so long and he has chosen that Sakura, can she be equivalent to me? But he... he loved her but not me. But now she is no more and Hiyoshi will love only me.

Hiyoshi pour himself a cup of tea and with a sad face he said

“I will not let this matter come to rest like that if I found anybody involved in this I will chop that person's body into pieces and feed them to beasts.”

Suddenly Yu Jiang and Bai Xiu's faces become pale and they look at each other.

 

Bai Xiu who was pouring tea to the lady Jiang became so startled that a kettle slipped from her hand and a scorching hot tea falls on her right hand. Her white hand was looking red and burnt.

 

“What are you doing, can't you do anything properly go bandage your hand?”, Hiyoshi who was just talking looked at her hand and said.

 

“Y yes yes, clan leader.”, Bai Xiu replied and went away with her injured hand.

Hiyoshi then continued

“I know that someone is behind this and Clan's Physician just told me that he found poison in Sakura's body and that poison is the cause of her death. I will kill that person who did this to her and It's all my fault, I shouldn't have left for such a long time. I was with my friends and we were hunting beasts on dark seas, if I was here this wouldn’t have happened".

Yu Jiang said while gritting her teeth and smiling forcibly. ​

“I can see your determination and I also am eagerly waiting for that person to get caught.” ​

“I wonder what will happen to Hiroshi he is so depressed and doesn’t talk to anyone he keeps himself shut in his room all the time and barely talks to anyone.” ​

"I know, he is such a good child but now after his mother's death, he has become so silent. If you allow Clan leader, can I go and comfort him? Maybe he will talk to me because I am her mother's best friend.”

"Yes go and talk to him maybe he listens to you. He is not even talking to me"

Yu Jiang was walking in the corridor thinking,

Hiyoshi Hiyoshi, even after Sakura's death you are still unwilling to take a single glance at me. I loved you so much but you liked that nobody from an unknown clan and you rejected me the princes of the fox clan over a commoner. Even if you find out that the culprit is me you still cannot kill me because I am the princess of the fox clan and the future clan leader you cannot kill me just for the death of a commoner and Sakura's Son Hiroshi, I will kill him too. He is born from the love of you two, how could I let him live. As long as he is here you will not forget your love for Sakura.

0