CHAPTER-03
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yu Jiang was walking in the corridor thinking about these vicious things when she suddenly stopped in front of Hiroshi’s room. She heard the sound of zither being played.

Crrrreak

She pushed open a door a little to look inside.  

The room was black because the curtains were drawn and it was also nighttime. She saw a black figure playing the zither. His fingers were moving on strings like they were dancing. He was wearing a black robe, so she could only see his face and pale hands in the midst of all darkness. He has a cold personality unlike her mother but he is very genius just like his father. He amazes people with his cultivation, at such a young age he is far above in his cultivation level than all the students in his school.

Sakura’s son is beautiful and elegant just like his father. So many girls would be after him in his school but tch tch such a talented soul would be no more because he has Sakura's blood running in his body.

Just when Yu Jiang was thinking all of this the sound of zither abruptly stopped and the fingers that were moving also stopped. Hiroshi raised his head and looked in her direction. For a moment she thought her heart trembled but she calmed herself and then said, 

“Hiroshi my child, I know how depressed you are but…”

 “Who? Who allowed you to come to my room without my permission?” He said with a calm face but his voice was dripping with so much anger and disgust for her. 

“Son, I am your mother’s best friend and just like you I am also greatly grieved by this tragedy. I can understand what you are feeling right now”

“Have you have enough? Now leave and tell father I don't need anyone's comforting”

He said while pointing towards the door. 

“Son, your father is worried about you, he knew your mother's death has…” Her words were not even finished when he said,

“Shut up! You thought I am depressed and came to comfort me. I don’t need anybody’s comfort. Just get lost.” 

Yu jiang became so angry and opened her mouth to say something when he said loudly 

“Bai Xiu, Bai Xiu”

Bai Xiu came running towards Hiroshi's room and said respectfully,

“Yes young master.”

“I think this lady lost the way into our house. She came to meet father. Take her to him and also tell everyone nobody is allowed to come to my room. Am I clear?”

Bai Xiu said yes and then looked at Yu Jiang, whose face was red with anger. Yu Jiang stomped her foot, opened the door and then slammed the door shut forcibly. 

When Yu Jiang came out from the room she saw Hiyoshi coming in that way. Yu Jiang then said,

“You know he is in great depression. He doesn’t even talk properly. I tried to comfort him but he just said me to get out of his room.” 

“This impudent child", Hiyoshi said while frowning.

Hiyoshi then said,

"I don’t know what happened to him. Today was his mother's funeral and he said he wanted to go to school. I told him that just for today don't go to school otherwise children will make fun of him that what kind of child goes to school on her mother's funeral but he didn’t listen to me and now he locked himself up in his room.” 

Hiroshi could hear all of their voices as they were talking in the corridor outside his room.

Suddenly he opened the door and came out. His father saw him coming out of his room, he then came towards him and said,

"Hiroshi what kind of behavior is this. She is your mother's best friend. Why did you tell her to get out of your room? She is trying to console you and you are treating her so rudely. She is just like your mother"

Hiroshi looked into his father eyes like he was seeing him for the first time,

“She is not like my mother. If you ever compare her with my mother then I'll forget that you are my father.”

Hiyoshi looked at him speechlessly then after some time he said, 

"Ok, I won't ask anyone to comfort you. I know you are sensible enough to handle this situation. But why are you locking yourself inside your room? Were you playing zither? And what song were you playing?

Hiroshi nodded his head and said, 

"I was playing ‘sobriety’ song"

"Who taught you this song? I remember correctly that you never learned this song from me. So how did you learn it?

"I learned it myself. I took this song notes from your library", he was saying so casually like it was a small matter.

Both Hiyoshi and Yu Jiang were stunned by this revelation.

How could this 11-year child could play a song by just looking at the notes. This shows what kind of caliber he has. If I let him live now he will become so strong in the future that it would then be impossible for me to kill him.

Nobody knew what Yu Jiang was thinking but in front of them she has a sorrowful expression, 

"Ah this pitiful child, he was so distressed that he had to learn a song to control his emotions"

Hiyoshi also felt pitiful for his child. He was in so much pain that he wanted to control his own emotions. He then patted his son's head and said, 

“I will not let this matter aside. I will avenge my wife and whoever has a hand in this they will not have an easy life.”

Ah Hiyoshi, why are you so bent on avenging your wife. If one day you knew I was behind this you still won't be able to kill me. Even if you have a zither clan as your backing, you still can't touch me because our clan is a lot bigger than your clan.

“Father I want to remain alone for the time being. You can entertain your guests however the way you want but don't let them come to my room” 

Hiroshi said to his father while taking a momentary glance at Yu Jiang. He then went inside his room and locked it.

Outside Yu Jiang said to Hiyoshi,

“Clan leader I have a request to ask. Can you give Sakura's maid Bai Xiu to me? When Sakura was alive I came here often but now she is no longer here I want someone to talk about our old days whenever I feel sad. Bai Xiu was her personal maid, she was with Sakura all the time and understand her best. So can you give her to me so I can reminisce our old days with her”

“Yes you can take her”, he then called Bai Xiu and said,

“Bai Xiu pack your things, you are going with the Lady Jiang now. She has taken you as her maid. Now Sakura is dead its better that you go with her”

A slight smile appears on Bai Xiu's face that was barely noticeable.

"Yes Clan leader"

“I am grateful for the Clan leader's kindness”, lady Jiang bowed her head and then left with Bai Xiu.

Far into the wilderness, a body of a young girl wearing a maid's robe was thrown outside from the carriage that was moving into the dense forest.

0