CHAPTER-04
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two people were sitting inside the carriage, one was trembling with fear.

"Killing her was necessary. Besides you and me, she is the only one who knew that I killed Sakura. Don't worry I won't kill you, you are my personal maid. I can trust you but I can't trust her. She was Sakura's personal maid for many years but she backstabbed her for some mere amount of money. If she could do this then she could also open her mouth for the mere lust of money"

After saying this Yu Jiang remain silent and didn't say anything to her maid, Xiang Lu.

Half of their journey went by like this when suddenly Yu Jiang said,

"That Hiroshi, he is a very genius boy. I feel so bad for him. You know I have no other choice but to kill him. It's his fault that he is born as Sakura's son"

Xiang Lu looked at Lady Jiang who was talking in such a pensive way that she is really feeling bad for that boy. Sometimes Xiang Lu thinks that Lady Jiang has lost her sanity and at that time she felt pity for her that love and jealousy had corroded her mind.

"Do you think that I am going overboard by targeting a little boy?", Yu Jiang then asked.

"N.. No Lady Jiang but but if zither Clan Leader discovered that we have killed Lady Sakura and his son then he can destroy our whole clan"

"Who is going to tell him? You or me?", Lady Jiang looked into her eyes and asked.

"I I I won't tell anyone. You know I am your loyal servant"

"Yes if there is no one to tell him then how will he discover it that I have poisoned her wife? And don’t worry even if he found out that I killed Sakura, he still can't kill me because he then has to fight against my whole clan. After all, my father is the fox clan leader and after some time, I will be the clan leader. Although our clan is not among the five major clans it is still the sixth most powerful clan and our clan is the biggest of all clans, even the zither clan is the most powerful he still can't fight against such a big clan.

Now I have to think about how to kill his son?"

She put her chin on her hand while tapping her fingers as in deep thought. 

The moon was high up in the deep night. The only sound besides moving carriage was a silent whistling of the wind. Far ahead one could see the city lights as the carriage was heading towards that direction.

A month has been passed after Sakura’s death. Hiroshi was going to school regularly and was now sitting in the classroom. Today when the teacher entered the classroom there was a little girl with him. She was wearing a white dress and her white hair was held in a bun. Her small pale face was carrying a little blush may be due to excitement. 

The teacher then said to the class,

“I have an important matter to discuss today but let me introduce this lady first. She is your new classmate and previously she was homeschooling, now she is here for the final exams”

"Hello everyone. My name is Hikari Murito. I am hoping to learn something from all of you. Please take care of me", the girl introduced herself in a soft voice while bowing her head towards the class. 

A student in the class asked her deskmate in a low voice. “Is she princess Hikari?”

“Yes, she is princess Hikari and do you know that she is the only one after Li Shen who can control light elements.”

"Whoa, the legendary light elements"

“Ahem” 

The teacher after frowning a little said 

“Silence! You can continue your discussion after the class. I want to discuss some important matters here.”

Everyone stopped whispering and became attentive.

The teacher then looked around in the class, 

“Every seat is occupied by someone, Hikari you can sit with Hiroshi in that corner seat”, 

Hikari looked where the teacher was pointing. There was an empty seat beside a boy who was looking at her with extreme curiosity. He was sitting at the site of the window and the sun rays were falling on his face. He had such beautiful emerald color eyes. For a moment Hikari got lost in her eyes, she haven't seen anyone with such beautiful eyes. 

There was pin-drop silence in the class and all the girls and boys were looking at them. 

“Go and sit with him he has an empty seat beside him” 

The teacher's voice broke the pin-drop silence in the class. Hikari walked towards him. He was calm and cold. She quietly came toward him and sit at the empty seat beside him. He was now looking at the teacher. He didn't say anything nor greeted her.

All the girls in the class were now looking at her with some envy and jealousy. 

The teacher then started his lecture,

“As you all know that after 10 days a tournament will be held and there will going to be three matches for each student. You can graduate only if you won those three matches. If not you will have to repeat this class and you then have to clear the three matches in next year's tournament. After graduating you have to cultivate on your own. You know that in qi cultivation there are ten realms..."

the teacher then started to write on the board,

"1. True qi realm, 2. The spirit realm, 3. Origin realm, 4. Sage realm, 5. Emperor realm, 6. Great emperor realm, 7. Emperyan realm, 8. Divine realm, 9. God-king and 10. Celestial emperor and as you know there are 9 levels in the true qi realm. Most students in this class are at the 7th level and the stronger ones are on the 9th level. So, you all will be competing against each other, Those of you who are below the 7th level have to work hard to reach the 7th level before the tournament, otherwise, they are not allowed to compete in the tournament. The ones who will fail will not be graduated this year, so everyone has to work hard” 

A student raised his hand to ask a question, 

“Master now there are 10 days left in the tournament why Princess Hikari came to our class then? she should be in the junior class.” The teacher replied

“As I told before that she was homeschooling that doesn't mean that her level is low in fact her level is far above most of the students in this class. The reason for her homeschooling was that she possesses light elements, only Li Shen has this kind of ability. So she was learning how to control light elements from the Li Shen book 'Luminescence: A guide to controlling your light elements'. She was cultivating in her home all these years and now she is here to test her knowledge, so she will be participating in this tournament, and she is now on the 9th level of true qi realm.” 

The class became silent once they heard that she is on the 9th level and they all were dumbstruck.

Throughout the whole lesson, they didn't say anything to each other. When the lesson ended Hiroshi stood up from his seat and went out.

While Hikari was surrounded by the whole class.

“Whoa this must be cool that your ability possesses light elements"

“I wonder if princess is more powerful than Hiroshi", One student said to the other. 

“She might be she has light elements and she is on 9th level.” 

Another girl interrupted them and said,

“But Hiroshi is from one of the top 5 major clans.” 

Hikari then asked, 

"The boy sitting beside me was Hiroshi right? What's his level?"

The same girl who interrupted the two students replied, 

"Yes he is Hiroshi and his level is the same as you, he is on 9th level of True Qi Realm"

Hikari doubted those words because when he was sitting beside her, she felt the pressure that she could only feel in the presence of someone more powerful than her.

The girl then continued 

“He is the most powerful in the class or you can say powerful in the school only one kid is his match and his name is Yuki, he is from Senior section A"

 A boy then hurriedly said,

“He is also most popular in the girls. Every girl in our class and the school has fallen for him but he is an iceberg who don't give a single glance to these pitiful girls, hehe” 

He was laughing at the end while pointing towards the girls in the class.

The girl who was telling about Hiroshi then slapped his arm and said,

"Haru can you say something proper with this mouth of yours. I think in your head there is not a brain but an egg. You are always talking nonsense” 

Haru while rubbing his arm then mumbled, “Just what did I do. Wasn't I telling the truth.”

Hikari was facing all of this for the first time and didn’t know how to react. First, she met a boy who is colder than ice. Next, she was showered with compliments and then she was compared with that boy and at last, she was listening to the stories of his power and beauty. She simply didn’t know what to do, but she was enjoying her first day of school. 

“I am very happy with these compliments but I think he is more powerful than me and thanks a lot, all of you are really nice. I am happy to meet you all.”, Hikari said.

Her voice was so soft and polite that it could calm the hearts of others.

She was really humble and kind, worthy of being the Emperor's daughter. Everyone was so impressed by her nature.

The girl who was just talking to her put forward her hand and said,

"I am Miha, you don’t know the names of anyone in the class let me introduce everyone to you.” Miha started introducing everyone in the class to her.

The window was open and there was a cool breeze coming from the window. She looked outside and saw Hiroshi standing outside and gazing at her. She didn't know for how long he was standing there and looking at her but when he saw her looking back at him, he then turned and left. Hikari was standing there in a dazed when suddenly Miha came and shook her, 

 "Princess, everyone in the classroom has left for the lunch break. Are you not going?"

 Then Hikari saw that the classroom was empty she didn’t even know when all the students left the classroom. 

 "Yes, I am going too and you can call me Hikari I'll like it", she said with a little smile. 

Miha then smiled and nodded her head.

Then they both left the classroom together.

0