Chapter 4: Some Girls Are Just Weird
2.2k 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanner felt… Driven, focused, and like he could accomplish anything. No, not just could accomplish, should accomplish, right now. Instead of enjoying his post-coital bliss he rushed down to the basement and started to hit the weights harder than he ever had in his life. 

 

The only thought in his head was that at such a low rank, and with an almost complete lack of actual physical training he should be able to raise his stats by a point or two with just hard work. No system levels required. By the time it was time for supper his arms and legs were like jello and he could hardly walk up the stairs.

 

He ate a healthy supper and went to bed. He was exhausted. He woke the next morning with two vastly different feelings over-powering his body. His muscles and joints felt terrible from the over-exercising he’d done but his body was still filled with that feeling or rightness and his mind was still clear of all negativity and distractions.

 

He opened up his system and looked over his purchase options.

Ability Store:

Lust Aura: The user produces pheromones that will increase the libedo of all people around the user. This is not a date-rape drug. Again, this system is a support system, it is designed to improve the lives of others, not turn the user into a harem king. This will not make a person who would never consider you as a partner do so. It will likely drive them into the arms of others. Which again, is a positive for human-kind in general. Cost: 1000 SP

Sexual Empathy: The most important aspect of sex is the pleasure of your partner. This ability will let the user tap into the sexual wants and desires of their sexual partners. At higher levels it may reveal a user's fantasies and fetishes. Cost: 1000 SP

Size Does Matter: Increases the size of the user penis and testicals, increases semen production. Cost: 500 SP

Pleasing Visage:  The user’s job is to spread health and joy through sex. It is therefore also your job to be aesthetically pleasing to your partners. This ability will subtly shift the facial and body features of the user to be more pleasing to the eye. Cost 500SP

System Points: 1625/1000

He had an awkward number of points. He planned to make lust aura his first purchase. He figured that would open up some more opportunities to get more partners, but he had more points than he needed to upgrade his system to level 2. That would increase the power and duration of his buffs and if Janel was coming back that would be good. The other thing to consider was picking up Sexual Empathy. If he was understanding the system correctly. He earned SP based on how well he pleased his partner multiplied by their system level. His C+ had gotten him 250 points base. What would an B, or A have earned him? 

 

He didn’t really need to be level 2 yet. Yes, that should be a priority but even at level 1 he should have a shot against most of the bullies at school. Instead he kept to his original plan and purchased Lust Aura.

 

Fire crackled over his skin for a moment but the feeling abated and Tanner felt exactly the same. That left him with 625 points. Not enough to do much with but he could grab the first rank of Size Does Matter. He had to admit his equipment was a bit lacking. He didn’t think he needed a foot-long johnson like a porn star but 7 or 8 inches would be nice. He shrugged then made his second purchase. Fire shot through his junk and he cried out in pain, but the feelings were gone a moment later. Gritting his teeth he brought up his new abilities in the system UI.

Lust Aura: 1   Sp Cost: 2000 

The user produces pheromones that will increase the libedo of all people around the user. The effect amplifies the natural desires of people so the more horny they are the more this will affect them. Prolonged exposure will increase this effect.

This effect can be toggled on and off…. Current: OFF

This ability Costs Mana to maintain: Cost 1MP/Min

Size Does Matter: 1      SP cost: 1000

Increases the size of your penis and testicles by 25%. Increases semen production by 50%. Your orgasms will be longer and more powerful. 

 

Tanner read over the prompts and nodded. The only real surprise was that Lust Aura cost mana. Using mana took some practice and with only a ‘2’ score in mind it might be difficult for him starting out. He also wouldn’t be able to use it very long. He wasn’t sure how much mana he had at level 1 but he doubted it was much.

 

The rest of the weekend slid by and by the time his buffs wore off late sunday afternoon Tanner didn’t even notice. He was too busy enjoying having the house to himself. Part of him was hoping Sandra would stop by again but he had to work through his own feelings on the matter. There was something between them and he didn’t want to lose it before he could understand what it was. 

 

Like all weekends, eventually it came to an end and Tanner headed back to school Monday morning with a spring in his step. The school seemed different somehow. He’d always hard that having sex made one graduate to adulthood. Tanner had considered that to be BS. Sex was jsut sex. It didn’t change you, it didn’t make you something you weren't. It neither added, nor removed anything. 

 

No, Tanner thought he understood. It wasn’t the sex. It was the system. His life now had direction. He had a support system. He should be helping people and fighting demons. Not dicking around in highschool. It wasn’t that he didn’t think education was important. It was, it affected all aspects of life. Being able to know things, reason, and do math was a fundamental skill and even soldiers should be educated… to a point.

 

He didn’t see much use for Pre-calc on the front lines. Calculus was pretty damn specific and he had no illusions that he’d ever need it outside of school. Any problem he could use calc for he’d likely be able to solve with basic math. It would just take longer. Geometry? Sure, geometry had a ton of practical uses but he’d finished that up last year. Calc just didn’t have much to do with his life. Yes, the world still needed scientists, and chemists, and those odd theoretical math guys that proved and disproved things that no-one else really understood or cared about.

 

He’d heard that even people with mage-type battle systems needed lots of advanced math. He didn’t hate school. He just didn’t really feel the need to participate now. Writing book reports, studying wars hundreds of years ago, all those things were good, but not really part of his world anymore. The worst was sparring. Since the demons had come combat had become a regular part of all school curriculum. Training tomorrow's soldiers, they’d called it. That was BS. It was just letting the strong bully the weak.

 

Kids like Jay? Sure… He needed sparring. He was fast, but drunk on his power. He needed some refinement, guys lake Dave though? He had to be at least level 5 and was vicious. He should already be on the front lines, not lording it over people in high-school.

 

Tanner coasted through his morning class until lunch. He’d parked himself at his normal spot. Next to Rob Appleman, and Regan Slater, both were non-systemed out casts and the three mostly ignored each other during lunch unless Rob and Tanner started up a conversation about one video game or another.

 

He’d just started in on his chicken and noodles when Sandra dropped into the normally empty seat across from him. Tanner looked up at her and blinked a few times. 

 

“So how was she?” She asked, with a grin wide enough to split her face. 

 

“I’m not one to kiss and tell.” Tanner said piously. “If you wanted to know you could have volunteered instead.”

 

“Not happening.” She said smugly…. “Keep dreaming though.”

 

“Alright.. But don’t come crying to me when I get to level seven or eight and a session with me can speed up your training by weeks.” Tanner replied, his voice teasing.

 

“How are the buffs?”

 

“No idea on the physical buff. I couldn’t really tell the difference but I hadn’t trained until after I got my system so it’s hard to say. The mental buff is a rush-through. No self-doubts, no procrastination or excuses, no worries, just drive. You almost can’t help yourself from doing all the things you always wanted to do but never got around to.” Tanner explained.

 

“Yeah…. Janel came in early Sunday morning for some sparring and she was possessed. Worked herself into the ground. I think she might have even leveled.” Sandra said thoughtfully. “And stop grinning like that.” Tanner couldn’t help his grin just the thought of Janel had his newly upgraded penis stirring, those breasts. He shook away the thoughts and looked back into Sandra’s eyes.

 

“So she was that good.”

 

Tanner didn’t dignify that with a response. She had been that good but Tanner added ‘Not talking about his sexual exploits’ to his self-made rules with his new system.

 

********************

 

“Everyone line up you know the drill.”  Coach Carver shouted. “Level 5 and Above to the right, 2, 3, and 4, in the middle, and level 1’s and those without systems at the end.” He was a man in his thirties with a military bearing. Winston pegged him as an ex-soldier. Likely sent home from the front lines for whatever reason. Now he delighted in watching children beat on each other.

 

Tanner dutifully took up his place at the end of the line. He knew everyone in the group. Their town was only mid-sized and his Senior class had around 150 kids. This PE had 31 Kids in it and The Level 1’s and no-system kids made up about 16 of the 30 people.

 

“Now pair off and hit the mats!” Coach shouted. Tanner looked around for one of his normal sparring buddies. Usually he liked to fight Mitch. A chubby kid who was a decent fighter and stronger than he looked. They always had good matches and neither went overboard on the other. Tanner was looking around for him but Liz stepped onto the fighting matt across from him before he could find Mitch.

 

“Uhhh… hey Liz?” Tanner said awkwardly. Liz had awakened a system on her own about a month ago. It was a magic system. Which fit with her odd personality. She was an odd duck. A loner most of the time but she never seemed to have trouble fitting in with the other girls when she bothered to try.

 

She was also only average looking. She was rail-thin with a narrow face and nearly non-existent breasts. She did have cute glasses that made her grey eyes pop and really luxuriant brown-hair that went all the way down to her pert butt. Then again, he was only average looking so he couldn’t really throw stones.

 

Tanner didn’t really know her that well and was thrown off now that she’d selected herself as his partner. Her physical stats were garbage and she wasn’t a very good fighter. Now that he had his own system this would be no contest. Which made it all the more odd that she’d picked him as an opponent. 

 

“Hey Tanner….” She said, giving him a smile. It wasn’t a bad smile but there was something in her gaze that made it seem… worrying.

 

She held up her fists and Tanner matched her motion preparing to fight. A few seconds later the whistle blew and she stepped forward and threw a punch right at his face. Her movements were slow and clunky. Tanner dodged easily and punched back, hitting her in the stomach. He pulled the punch so it didn’t do any real damage and the fight continued as she flailed away at him and he countered with blow-after-blow. The whole fight seemed rather pointless, she couldn’t touch him and he wasn’t going to really fight her.

 

Tanner sparred with her until he was sure time was about up. Soon they’d switch partners and then move on to running or some other exercise, but before the whistle blew again. Liz pointed a finger at him and a mini-lighting bolt smashed into his chest. The spell blew him off his feet and he lay on the floor flopping as all his muscles seized up. 

 

He heard everything happening around him but he couldn’t move or stand to save his life.

 

“OH MY GOD! I’m So Sorry!” Liz cried from somewhere above him.

 

“Miss Freir abilities and spells are prohibited during sparring.” Coach Carver said in an annoyed sounding voice.

 

“I know coach… It’s just I’ve been practicing a lot at home with mixing spells into my fighting and he moved so fast I just reacted.” She said.. sounding nearly in tears.

 

Someone reached down and pressed a finger to his neck , feeling for his pulse. “It’s fine, his heartbeat is steady. Just get him up to the medical room. They can patch him up before the next class.” Coach Carver said again.

 

“I’ll help him. I did it after all.” Liz said guiltily. Tanner felt Liz’s hands grab him and try to hoist him to his feet. It didn’t work terribly well but by then he was finally getting some muscle movement back and the two of them managed to get him back to his feet.

 

The two staggered out of the gym and towards the medical room. It was fairly close-by for obvious reasons but before they rounded the last corner Liz shoved him towards a different door. She opened it, pushed him inside then shut the door behind them. The room went pitch black for a moment before Liz flipped a switch and the lights came on to reveal a storage closet.

 

“Liz what are you?” He started before Liz dropped to her knees, pulled down his gym shorts, and took his flaccid cock into her mouth. “Haaaaaaaa….” Was all he got out after that. Her mouth felt incredible and his penis rapidly filled with blood.

 

She pulled her mouth off him with a rather loud pop. “Oh.. Look at it grow. This.. yes this is nice. Sandra said you got a sex system but she didn’t say you had such a large cock.” She said as she used one hand to pump him.

 

“I didn’t until yesterday.” He admitted, still completely baffled by this whole situation.

 

“Even better. I get to enjoy the fruits of someone else's labor. Now I figure we’ve only got about ten minutes so you’re going to have to get moving.” She said as she stood up. She quickly stripped out of her own shorts and panties then braced her arms on a nearby shelf and pointed her naked ass at him.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Having sex with you, moron. What does it look like? This is where you stick your penis into my pussy.” She snapped, while looking back over one shoulder. Tanner growled, he’d had just about enough of this bitch. He finally realized that this whole thing had been a set-up to get him alone. He wasn’t a piece of meat she could just fuck whenever she wanted.

 

He reached inside himself and triggered his Lust Aura. He thought it would be harder to use while he was so angry but the anger seemed to focus his mind. If she wanted to bait the bear then she’d have to deal with the consequences.

 

He grabbed her hips and speared himself into her in a single hard thrust. He didn’t bother with warm ups or even kindness. If she wanted to use him. He’d use her right back. She let out a low grunt like she’d just taken a stomach punch, which he supposed she kinda had. She was wet, and hot but she handled his new size easily, not that Tanner particularly cared.

 

He reached around her and tugged her gray tee-shirt up over her small breasts as he pulled back out. Then he grabbed on and squeezed hard as he thrust back in.

 

“Yes… “ She groaned. He started pounding into her and she became more and more wild. She twisted and moaned with each thrust as she pushed that cute little ass out to meet him. Tanner became more wild as well, he bit at her neck, twisted her nipples, and grabbed a fist-full of that gorgeous hair as they rutted like animals.

 

Tanner was rapidly reaching his breaking point and it sounded like Liz was as well. Her grunts, and turned into whimpers and they were getting higher and higher pitched the longer they fucked.

 

“Stick your thumb in my ass!” She shouted. Tanner nearly lost his rhythm as his mind blanked out for a second. He did lose control of his lust aura but if she was already asking him to stick a thumb in her ass that might be for the best.

 

Still, she had asked. Tanner jammed his thumb into her puckered hole and she let out a moan as her whole body seemed to freeze in place. Tanner kept pounding away at her as she stayed frozen. He was so close and he was going to dump his whole load into this little wench. 

 

She went completely boneless a second later and tanner had to hold her up. It was rather odd with one hand in her hair and the other on her rump with one thumb inside her but he managed it long enough for his own orgasam to hit. He groaned as he pumped her full of himself. His new and improved orgasm made him shudder and it went on much longer than any he’d had before. Then he just stood there, still inside her, his cock still hard and ready for round two.

 

It took her a long time to pull herself back together. Finally she stood up and disengaged from him before stretching like a cat. “That… Was awesome.” She said with a smile. “We should try that again some time. Now be a dear and hand me those paper towels otherwise I'm going to be oozing all through English.”

 

Tanner reached up to one of the higher shelves to grab the roll then handed it to her. She wiped herself up as Tanner pulled his shorts back on.

 

“Welp, I better get back to class and you better get to the medical center. Sorry about the shirt by the way.” She said with a happy smile. Tanner looked down to see a scorch-mark on his shirt where the lightning had hit him. He just shook his head. Liz gave him a chaste peck on the cheek, righted her clothes, then bolted out the door. Tanner just stood there for a moment wondering what the hell was going on with his life.

Congratulations! You’ve Earned System Points

Encounter Rating B

Sometimes reading the mood is more important than any skill. At the right time and with the right girl (AKA: A freak) pounding away is just what the doctor ordered.

Sp Earned: 550

500(B Base)X1.1(Level 1 system)

 

Tanner waved away the notification. He really did need to get to medical. He wondered who was working now that Mrs. Aster had left for the front. Then he paused. Before he did anything, he needed to go wash his hands.

38