Chapter 8: A Wounded Soul
2.1k 10 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Conscript Spaldman?” asked the older of the two. Tanner placed her in her mid-thirties but with system users it was basically impossible to tell. 

 

“Yes mam?” He asked.

 

“I’m Doctor Nightbridge and this is Specialist Morales.” Tanner’s eyes flicked over to the other woman but he couldn’t tell what she looked like at all except for her dark eyes. Granted, it was winter and freezing outside but he thought the balaklava was a bit much. “We were hoping that you might offer your particular services to Specialist Morales here.” She placed a heavy emphasis on the worlds that made Tanner grin.

 

“You can say it. It is what it is and I’m going to have to get used to it eventually.” He said.

 

“Keep in mind that the Commander has made her thoughts on the matter exceptionally clear. This is to be completely voluntary on both sides. You arn’t a sex slave and arn’t going to be sent woman you must sleep with. Normal morality aside, you are a draftee and didn’t get a choice, forcing you to perform would be sexual slavery for all purposes. I’m still not sure I like the idea but sex can be a very positive force for the healing process and your system seems made for such things.” She explained. Tanner nodded.

 

“Whatever doc. You want this kid to bone me or not?” The other woman asked. She started to pull off her hat and coat but didn’t stop there and stripped off her shirt as well until she stood in the room in nothing but her pants and sports-bra. Tanner wanted to flinch but he made himself look at her.

 

She had been maimed horribly. Her right arm was a twisted mess of black and dark-green skin. It ended where her elbow would have once been and the whole thing looked like some especially noxious piece of twisted taffy instead of a human limb. The scars and discolored skin continued up and over the right side of her neck until they stopped right at her jaw-line.

 

Those were wounds from demon claws. Demon claws didn’t just rend you, they twisted the mana in your body, corrupting you from the inside. With wounds that bad she’d likely lost a level or two as well. The damage was contained though. Whoever had healed her must have brought her back from the brink and had done a hell of a job but even system-based healing had limits. To fix something like this she’d need a healer at tier 3 or even 4 to set her right.

 

“So kid, think you can handle this?” She grinned savagely at him as she motioned to herself with her good arm. 

 

“Specialist!” The doctor snapped. “He’s supposed to help you, this attitude is uncalled for.”

 

“It’s fine….” Tanner said. “I’ll deal with her.” The doctor didn’t look very happy but she nodded and headed out the door. Tanner kept looking at the Specialist. If you ignored the arm, which was pretty hard to do with how horrible it looked, she was quite pretty. No, if she’d been whole she would have been a knock-out. Her face was untouched and she had strong but feminie features with long lashes, dark eyes, and midnight hair. She had one more patch of discolored skin on her right side just below her ribs but the rest of her was a light caramel and almost flawless.

 

It was hard to tell with the heavy sports bra but Tanner pegged her with at least C-cups and then she had those latin hips. Tanner swallowed and felt himself harden. 

 

“You really are a freak aren't you.” She said with a smile that was more mean than happy.  Tanner walked up to her and snatched at her arm. He’d done the angry-sex thing before and was more than happy to again if that’s what she needed. He pushed her towards the bed and stepped behind her as he forced her to bend over. If the rest of her had been beautiful her ass was something that should be made into a statue but the thought was derailed right as he had it. He felt... something, coming from her from where his hand was still on her arm.

 

It must have been his Sexual Empathy sending him signals but the feelings halted his motion. He knew at some deep fundamental level that a rough-fuck was exactly the wrong approach to take with this woman. She wasn’t being bold and forward. She was covering up her fear with aggression. She had expected him to turn her down when he’d seen her arm. When he hadn’t she’d been pushed back on the defensive and she’d lashed out harder. This woman didn’t want to have sex. She wanted to make love, and wanted it to be slow, and sweet.

 

Tanner aborted his shove and instead bent over her mostly naked back and pressed a gentle kiss between her shoulder blades. She flinched. It wasn’t a shiver of pleasure or nerves, it was a flinch like he’s just stabbed her. He sighed internally. This woman was hurting both inside and out and he’d have to try and coax her around.

 

Tanner looked down at her back for a moment and tried to focus. He had to admit he had a bit of a thing for women’s backs, especially when they were bent over like this. When he watched porn it was normally doggy-style because the way the muscles in a woman’s back moved when they were really into it did things to him. It was a bit of an odd fetish but no worse than others he’d heard about. He shook his head to focus. This wasn’t about him, even though she did have a great back. This was about her. So he warped his arms around her and pulled her upright and into a hug.

 

“What…. What are you doing?” She asked, but her voice was wavering. Tanner didn’t bother with an answer. Using words wasn’t going to convince this woman. He had to show her that she was still beautiful, not just that she could still be loved but that she should be. So he had to tell her in the oldest language there was.

 

He started using his lust aura and placed another soft kiss onto the good-side of her neck before easing her down onto the bed onto her stomach. He worked slowly down her back, kissing and stroking her skin around her sport’s bra. His new ability came in handy because it let him home in quickly on her most sensitive areas. It also let him know that the discolored patches of her flesh had almost no feeling at all. He was thankful for that because they looked hideous and he really didn’t want to put his lips there. He would have if needed but thankfully the universe had saved him from it.

 

When he finally got to her tail-bone she was in a much more receptive mood and even wiggled for him a bit. A growl came out of his throat and she laughed as he flipped her over. Then they were face to face and he pressed his lips against hers. She was sweet but he didn’t linger long instead moving down her front-side in the same way he had her back. She had an especially sensitive spot below her ribs but he avoided that for now. He didn’t want her too keyed up yet. She was moaning openly now and when he lingered for a while on the gap where her hips met her thighs she started to push her hips up at him. 

 

He pulled off her jeans and panties in one pull, baring her to him. She had a well-trimmed triangle of black hair above her privates and he wanted nothing more to dive in and taste her but it didn’t feel right for this. She needed more… connection. So he worked back up her body until they were nose to nose and he slid into her, with his eyes locked onto her dark brown orbs the whole time. 

 

He didn’t thrust so much as push in. He didn’t rush but kept up that slow gentle glide as he made love to her. They kissed sporadically but more often he just watched her and let her see exactly how he saw her, wounded yes, but beautiful. Soon tears were coming from her eyes and when she finally came in a small shudder she let out a single sob before falling instantly asleep. Tanner looked down at her incredulously for a moment before he realized what must have happened. 

 

His buffs had removed all her mental stress. With how mentally unstable she likely was she must not have been sleeping well. Once free of all of her doubts and mental stress she’d gone out like a light. He grunted and looked down at his still rock-hard cock. He hadn’t even finished. He sighed heavily and brought up his notification. 

Congratulations! You’ve Earned System Points

Encounter Rating A

You have finally discovered the true purpose of your system. Sex isn’t just recreation. It is the most primal and powerful connection between two beings: body, heart, and soul. It is what makes sex such an excellent tool for hurting someone and what makes it such an excellent tool for healing. You have used sex to let your partner know that she is whole despite her harms. 

Sp Earned: 13,200

1000(A Base) x 2.2(Level 12 system) x 2(Long Abstinence) x3(Extreme Stress) 

 

Tanner looked at the message incredulously. That had been the most bland vanilla sex he’d ever had and he’d earned 13,000 points? The 70 points he’d earned fighting demons on the wall seemed even more pointless than before. 

He looked down at his still throbbing member and sighed just as his stomach let out a large grumble. Well, he might as well spend some points and go get some food. He looked at his total points and saw they were now 14,135. He instantly dumped 10k points and boosted his system all the way to level 5. Lighting seemed to course through his body and he had to keep himself from screaming but the pain stopped a moment later. The world came into sharper focus and he groaned.

 

“Note to self… Don’t jump up 4 levels at once.” He said with a moan. Still, he had more than 4 thousand points left. So he upgraded Lust Aura to level 2, and snagged the first level of Pleasing Visage before he grinned and upgraded Size Does Matter to level 2 as well. More lighting flashed through him and he grunted as his frustrated member grew to a truly impressive size. Then he brought up his new system page.

Better Health Though Sex

Name: Tanner Spaldman

Level: 5 Tier: 1

Type: Support

Stats:

Strength: 6

Speed: 11

Vitality: 12

Dexterity: 10

Mind: 5

System Points: 635/5000

Abilities

Sex is Great, Sex is Good, Not Everbody Does It, But Everybody Should: CORE

Sex is a fundemental part of the human condition. Once you're able to get past all your cultural mores, embarrassment, and misinformation. Sex is as natural as eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom. It should not be seen as dirty, vulgar, or shameful in any way. Sex helps to balance a body’s hormones and endorphins, releaives stress, and can even improve a persons physical health.

Your system amplifies this effect.

When you satisfy a partner you will receive system points based on their enjoyment. Once finished you and your partner will receive the following Buffs.

Extended Sage Mode:

You and your partner's mental state will be adjusted and negative thoughts and worries will be purged from your minds. Both of you will be better able to focus and feel driven to accomplish your personal goals.

This buff now also provides a measurable increase in you and your partner's analytical ability and will allow you to make connections you may have otherwise been unable to. Provides a slight boost to mana control. 

Duration: 72 hours

Boosted Performance:

Sex has been proven to have a positive effect on physical performance (assuming they rest properly afterwards) but your system enhances this effect beyond the natural. You and your partner's physical attributes will receive a boost to effectiveness and the effects of any training will be significantly increased. You and your partner will be better able to form and retain muscle memory and your bodies will become slightly more durable for the duration.

Duration: 72 hours

This is your Core Ability. It cannot be increased with system points and only improves as your system levels. As it does, the effect of your buffs will improve and more buffs will be added.

Immunity to STD’s and STI’s: With this system the user will be having a lot of sex. It is the job of the user to improve the lives of others with sex, not to be a plague spreader. As such the user is granted immunity to all non-magical STD’s and STI’s.

Selective Sterility: With this system the user will be having a lot of sex. It is the job of the user to improve the lives of others with sex, not to knock up 10,000 women. As such the user can toggle off his ability to bear children. Current State: Sterile

Lust Aura: 2   Sp Cost: 4000 

The user produces pheromones that will increase the libido of all people around the user. The effect amplifies the natural desires of people so the more horny they are the more this will affect them. Prolonged exposure will increase this effect.

Level 2 provides a significant increase in the range and effectiveness of this ability but increases its mana cost.

This effect can be toggled on and off…. Current: OFF

This ability Costs Mana to maintain: Cost 3MP/Min

Size Does Matter: 2      SP cost: 2000

Increases the size of your penis and testicales by another 25%. Increases semen production by another 100%. Your orgasms will be even longer and more powerful and your refractory period is significantly reduced. 

Sexual Empathy: 1   SP cost: 2000

This skill is used to tap into the wants and needs of your partner's body. At level 1 the user will get a clear indication of what they enjoy and don’t enjoy, as well as an idea of what type of intensity they are looking for in a particular sexual encounter.

Pleasing Visage:  1      Cost: 1000 SP

Your face and body have received minor adjustments to be more symmetrical and pleasing to the eye.

 

It took him a while to go over all the changes. His core ability had improved and the duration had gone up by a lot. Still, the changes seemed relatively minor and left him feeling a bit disappointed. Lust Aura got a range and effectiveness upgrade but he was more curious about his last ability. He tried to stand up from his chair and rocketed up, but then nearly tripped. He stumbled forwards but his body moved far faster than he was expecting and he nearly wiped out again.

 

He finally got control of his body and he stood stock still, then tried to take a step. He had to go slow. His body seemed to be fighting itself crazily every time he moved. He was stronger, faster, but at the same time all his movement had gotten more precise. Apparently boosting your physical attributes that much all at once had thrown off his body. He forced himself to move even slower and took the three steps over to his mirror.

 

He stared at his own reflection in wonder. It wasn’t that his face had changed much. In fact, he had to really look to see any specific differences. The changes had been very minute, but added together it made his face look both more masculine and more delicate at the same time. It wasn’t a massive upgrade to his looks but he’d moved from a 6 or 7 up to a solid eight in his opinion.

 

His stomach let out another plaintive growl and Tanner decided to deal with everything else after supper. He couldn’t even remember the last time he’d eaten and had no idea what time it was. Miss Morales seemed to be dead to the world and there was no use staying here and watching her sleep. He put on a clean uniform, stepped outside and locked his door.

 

************************************

 

Tanner woke sometime later to an incredible feeling. He opened his eyes and saw Specialist Morales sucking on his cock. She winked at him and pulled off, only to let her drool and slobber ooze down over his member as she continued to pump him.

 

“Don’t tell me you actually put this monster inside me earlier?” She asked without stopping her ministrations. It took Tanner a moment to assemble enough brain power to reply. 

 

“No…... used some of my SP’s….. to upgrade.” He groaned out.

 

“You can use SP’s to upgrade your dick?” She said with a laugh. “Still, this is rather nice.” She said as she put her mouth back onto him. She sucked him for a while, then did the thing with the slobber and drool again. Every time she did it everything got messier and felt even better.

 

Soon he was panting and trying to thrust up into her mouth. She pulled off him again and pumped as she spoke. 

 

“Oh.. Are you getting close? You gonna use this big dick to cum on my pretty face?” When she spoke this time her voice had a latin accent and his cock throbbed as he heard it. Her dark eyes sparkled with mischief as she took him back into her mouth.

 

When she came off the next time her accent was even thicker. She was obviously hamming it up for him now but he couldn’t help it as he cock seemed to pulse in some hyper-aroused rage.

 

“Cu like that? You gonna blow your cum all over your little latina slut?” 

 

His hips thrust upwards and his hands balled into his sheets as he finally blew his top. The first spurt flew clear over her head and landed past her on the floor, the next pasted shut her left eye and the third went into her hair. Instead of stopping after three or four pulses though his orgasm just kept going. He moaned and seized as he completely painted her face before finally collapsing back into the sheets.

 

“Oh… fuck.” Was all he could say.

 

“Christ… Is that part of your system too? I just about drowned.” She said with a laugh, her voice normal again. She found a towel on the floor and cleaned herself up.

 

“Yeah…” He said, his voice dreamy.

 

“Sorry for falling asleep on you, but I think we’re even now.” She said as she got dressed. Tanner watched her dress and she paused with her hand on the door.

 

“Tanner?” She said, turning back to him and looking straight into his eyes. “My name is Marcela, and thank you for what you did I……” She started. Tanner pushed himself up from the bed and pulled up his pants as he walked over to her.

 

“Things have just been…” She started again and her voice broke. He pressed a finger over her lips but she shook her head and used her good hand to push the finger away.

 

“Things have just been hard. With the constant therapy, and all the healing, and extra surgeries, and on top of that all the fighting. Even with one hand I had to keep fighting and everything was just getting to be too much. Now it all seems so stupid and I’ll I want to do is march back over to medical and work twice as hard. So thank you.” She finished.

 

He smiled. “You are one of the sexist women I’ve ever seen. It’s not like this was hardship duty. In fact, Friday is my free day. So if you’re ever looking for some extra R and R come look me up.” He told her. 

 

She gave him the same wicked smile she had while sucking his cock then leaned forward and kissed him. “Oh you can count on that.”

48