Chapter 241
196 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Jin glared at Qin Dong and turned to other martial artists, "Clan Bi doesn't enjoy any masters in recent years. The boy is not that strong. Be careful when fighting with him later. Today, we must kill the bastard!"

Chu Shanqi was astounded at Long Jin's deed. In her opinion, he must be shrewd. Even she realized how unconquerable Qin Dong was, let alone Long Jin. It would be better to avoid Qin Dong in case everybody lost life. However, he declared to kill Qin Dong.

She could not figure out why Long Jin insisted on dealing with Qin Dong.

Long Jin prided himself on his membership of Longxi, that boasted numerous martial artists and fierce competitions, but he was also challenged by Long Feiwu.

Long Feiwu won by capturing Chuchu. If Long Jin was unable to capture Chu Shanqi, he would be outdone by Long Feiwu. Therefore, Chu Shanqi played an important role in Long Jin's career, and he would not give up till the last moment.

What's more, Long Jin never expected to kill Qin Dong. He just protracted to wait for Xia Danqiu, a superior master, to end Qin Dong's life.

It was acknowledged that fluke was always held before catastrophe.

The left five martial artists mounted their third attack in Long Jin's yell, but it was much weaker than the last two.

Their courage crumpled due to Qin Dong's momentum and fighting skill. The attack was launched because they needed to abide order as warriors.

"What a pity!" Chu Shanqi shook head, and could not help giving a sigh.

Eyes half-closed, Qin Dong tapped his right foot, icy killing intent etching across his face, transformed into a light feather, and rose up slowly to sky in breeze. As his palms drew some mysterious curves, sparkles as large as ping-pong danced in aloft, hissing.

This moment, Qin Dong looked like a formidable god standing erect between the heavens and earth, and his strong vital energy penetrated the innermost of the five martial artists' souls.

"It's your last chance! Back!" Qin Dong uplifted hands, eeriness and mysteriousness enveloped him surrounded by fire balls.

The five martial artists stared at each other and looked at Long Jin together. Sullen, Long Jin gritted teeth and endured pressure as heavy as mountain, blue vines bulging on his forehead.

"Kill!" Long Jin raised his head and screamed madly.

Those martial artists frowned and charged towards Qin Dong after brief hesitation.

Qin Dong, sympathizing with them silently, waved his hands. The dotted fire balls shot to the martial artists like rain.

They tried their best to dodge in aghast, but in vain.

In a breath, they turned to be ashes and evaporated from the world.

The heart-thumping process ended in seconds, and Long Xi lost five elite fighters.

Chu Shanqi never expected such a shocking result! She would not believe that the five martial artists, her equal, were murdered easily by Qin Dong, the unimaginable master, if she had not witness the entire process.

Beyond his expectation, Long Jin gawked at the scene though aware of the impossibility of his subordinates' survival. And his plan to prolong the fight and to wait for his savior failed. 

Looking serious, Qin Dong landed on the ground slowly without the intention to kill, but murdered a lot.

"You...you're not human being. You're a devil!" Long Jin, stimulated, snarled and glared at Qin Dong with a pair of bloodshot eyes, as if insane. 

1