Chapter 244
448 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Second, Long Jin hated Qin Dong. He looked forward to Qin Dong's coming to Longxi. In Long Jin's opinion, no matter how formidable Qin Dong was, he was certain to lose life when facing Longxi.

Xia Danqiu and Long Jin hastened to leave Liuyun with their subordinates, without caring about the safety of the royal in Liuyun.

In the hotel, the atmosphere was intense.

Like a lion pissed off, Chu Changtian kept pacing forth and back. Others present did not dare to speak in case of finding themselves troubles.

Chu Changtian was tolerant and friendly when in good mood, however, tyrannical while in bad mood. His temper was familiar with everyone present, who held some status in Clan Chu.

"No news from her ladyship yet?" Chu Changtian's bellow horrified everybody.

"All the martial artists are searching for her ladyship all over the city. We'll receive the news about her ladyship soon..." One subordinate answered in fright.

"Where the hell is Chu Tiehan?"

Chu Tiehan scuttled inside, "I'm coming...coming..."

Chu Changtian glared at him and the power in the gaze scared him to flop on the ground with facial expression changing.

"Where did you go?" Chu Changtian growled at him.

"I...I..." Cold sweat stood on Chu Tiehan's forehead. He calmed down, "I fought with some assassins just now..."

"Someone wanted to assassinate you?" Chu Changtian's voice was icy.

Chu Tiehan hurried to wave hands to the door, "Shit. What are you standing there for? Bring the assassin inside!"

Bound in embarrassment, Lian Haocheng with hatred in eyes was manhandled by the subordinates of Chu Tiehan.

"You're the prince of Liuyun?" Chu Changtian recognized him though meeting him once.

Lian Haocheng begged Xia Danqiu and Long Jin's approval to join the task to kill Chu Tiehan, a villain and troublemaker. And the despicable man was hated by all the citizens in Liuyun, especially Lian Haocheng. 

Unfortunately, it was easy for Chu Tiehan to defeat Lian Haocheng in a few rounds, albeit injured by Qin Dong.

"Hum! I am the assassin." Lian Haocheng, fearless, glared at Chu Changtian and shouted in equanimity.

"Shit! You dare to ruffle the feather of Sir Chu Yuntian! Wanna die?" Chu Tiehan punched on Lian Haocheng's belly and Lian Haocheng crumpled in pain.

"Sir, you see? The royal of Liuyun just appear to be submissive and hate us actually. I suppose that we should murder all of them in case of any trouble in future!" Chu Tiehan told Chu Changtian in a hideous tone.

"Chu Tiehan, you bastard! It's me that want to kill you. None of the royal's business. You cannot murder the innocent!" Lian Haocheng howled, taken hold by grief and indignation.

Chu Tiehan sneered, "My advice is for you good! You father lives in misery. Death will relieve him."

Ignoring that, Chu Changtian heaved Lian Haocheng from the ground, yelling, "You and Longyuan people plotted against us? Where is her ladyship? "

As happiness unfolded on Lian Haocheng's face, he smiled coldly, "Exactly! The royal of Liuyun cooperate with Longxi. You want to murder the royal of Liuyun? Come! If you dare, Chan Shanqi will vanish from the world."

"You threaten me?" Furious, Chu Changtian gazed at Lian Haocheng, and the sharp look nearly penetrated his body.

Lian Haocheng's face turned pallid in the pressure caused by Chu Changtian's look. At the pinch, Lian Haocheng must hold on for the safety of the entire royal in Liuyun.

1