Chapter 28
86 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days later, it was time to go. Finally, the day came when the demons finally expected me to actually do something. We were to go and visit the timkik Emperor, and I was to act as Jens’ escort.

As Mun-Hee and I prepared for the occasion, we heard someone knocking on the door.

“May I come in?” Jens asked from the other side.

“Just a moment … I’m putting her choker on. You know how important it is,” Mun-Hee responded, “Ok, you may come in.”

He wasn’t really hesitating, but he entered slowly, as if he was ready to jump out of the room at any moment. Realizing that we were fully dressed gave him more confidence.

“Oh … you look lovely … that dress suits you perfectly.”

“Thank you very much, master! You’re looking very elegant in that suit too.”

Even though these demons have no ears nor tails to betray their feelings, his internal cringing was more than evident.

“Please, don’t call me that.”

“Yes, Snirba!” Mun-Hee joined him, “Just because you’re his partner that doesn’t mean you have to be subservient to him! Have some pride!”

“Sorry, I … I’m used to calling my superiors master. But I promise I won’t say it while we’re at the palace.”

“Good, good,” Jens nodded his head awkwardly, “Remember, you are to show timkiks your potential. The one they threw away. We don’t want you acting like a slave. You’re back to being a lady with us.”

“Thanks … I appreciate that.”

“Soo … anyway,” he looked everywhere but at me with his hands tucked in the hip-pockets, “we are not … a couple or anything, so you don’t have to go out of your way to show how close we are out there. Just be next to me, and that’s it. I always have your women bothering me, and fighting them off is very annoying. So, I’ll be counting on you to discourage them from wasting my time.”

“Of course, m … sir. I know how to deal with annoying females, so you have nothing to worry about.”

“You don’t have to call me sir. Just Jens is enough.”

“Mister Jens … do you realize that dropping honorifics during a ball is a sign of closeness in timkik culture? If I stop calling you sir in front of the other nobles there, everyone in the palace will think we are engaged or in some similar kind of relationship. They would think that we’re very intimate with one another.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yes, mister Jens. And, as a timkik, I find it strange that you’d insist on being so intimate with me, even though you didn’t touch me once. It’s usually the other way around.”

“So … would it be shameful for you if you’d just call me by my name in front of the others? Would it harm your honor somehow?”

“It could, if there was any honor to harm. All the honor I had disappeared when I became a slave.”

“You have new honor now,” Mun-Hee pointed out, “As a human, you can ignore all those silly timkik rules. They don’t matter anymore and won’t stand in the way of your happiness.”

“Thank you very much. I really appreciate that.”

“So … wait, wait,” Jens said, looking quite confused with something, “We never used honorifics with you! And you didn’t use them with us either! Now that I think of it, we never used any honorifics in front of timkiks! We just called each other by our first names. Did that give timkiks some strange ideas?”

“It would certainly explain the strange glances you and Eric got whenever you were together,” Mun-Hee teased.

That made me chuckle: “Umm … yes. I stopped using honorifics here because all of you insisted on it. But if you didn’t use any honorifics with the other male, the people around you probably got the impression that the two of you are very, very intimate. And considering how you’re ignoring females all the time, people probably got the impression that you’re, umm … gay. This applies only to balls, by the way. People get drunk there easily, so honorifics are used to determine who is out of bounds. Dropping honorifics during a ball essentially means that you want that person to approach you.”

“Then why are their women constantly bothering me? Shouldn’t that discourage them? If they think I’m gay?”

“Some women are actually into that,” Mun-Hee said.

“There is also the question of female pride. A female that would make you see the light would get a lot of prestige in the female circles.”

“Wouldn’t that harm her honor?”

“We timkiks are not as … prude as you people are. We are not ashamed of our sexuality. On the contrary, we see nothing wrong with it. After all, that’s how the gods have created us. Trying to go against it would be the same as claiming that the gods have made a mistake when creating us.”

Jens shook his head in disbelief: “None of this makes sense!”

“I agree. It makes no sense that you’d refuse advances from every female. You see, while our sexuality is not taboo for us, a refusal is a slight to one’s honor. Essentially, when you refuse someone, you’re saying they’re not good enough, and that’s a big insult to a noble, male or female. I guess you thought you were being considerate while rejecting them, but it was the exact opposite. The only thing you did was to tell everyone you’re so much better than them, you wouldn’t even consider them.”

“That’s not what I …”

“I know, I know, but that’s what it looks like to us. Ironically, that only increased your worth though. Because if a female ever gets you, she can brag that she’s better than every other female.”

“Isn’t that like … you’re making it sound as if all timkik women are whores,” Mun-Hee had some issues understanding what I’ve said.

“You’re only thinking that way because you people are all prudes. I don’t know why, and I have no intention of going there, but to me as an outsider, it looks as if you people are somehow scared of sex. As if it is somehow dangerous to you.”

Mun-Hee and Jens looked at each other: “Well … actually …”

“Uhh … It’s too soon to talk about it,” Jens said.

“What? I meant that as a joke, but … are you telling me that’s really the case?”

“Umm … we’ll talk about it some other time.”

---

That was quite a revelation. Even though I was screaming for the answers deep inside, I decided not to push my luck too far and wait patiently.

Although, I admit, that did unsettle me quite a bit. I mean, what if the demons have a pole as big as a forearm? What if it’s even pointier than a timkik one? What if it’s sharp? Maybe it even has spikes all over it, as hosagian males do? That would hurt a lot. And if the implication was true and sex with a demon can indeed be dangerous, then it’s not just the pain I needed to be concerned with.

Oh, and they’re constantly saying: fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, as if fucking is a bad thing. That can’t be a coincidence.

Suddenly, Jens keeping every female at a distance made perfect sense.

But I didn’t worry about it for long. The thoughts of demonic dicks flew out of the window as soon as I saw their queen.

She was always radiant, but this time twice as much. All kinds of silver jewelry adorned her, which was strange to me because silver is reserved for good-standing commoners while gold is reserved for true nobles. Still, aesthetically speaking, silver was a better choice since she already had golden hair. That was especially true for her crown, which would blend with her hair and be almost invisible if made of gold. This way, all of her jewelry was accentuated in the right way.

The jewelry itself looked rather modest. Our nobles like their jewelry to be as big and as decorated as possible, but hers was more like … balanced in a way. It wasn’t created as a statement of wealth but of fine taste. Her crown was unusually small, looking more like a tiara that covers the entire head.

She wore a long, white dress that went all the way to her ankles. It had a strange cut on the right hip, which opened the dress in a way, exposing a good portion of her leg and giving a hint of some interesting, sexy lingerie she wore underneath. But it was just a hint, so I can’t really say that part of the dress was slutty.

However, another cut in her dress more than made up for the lack of sluttiness. It started at her collar bones and went straight to the middle of her breasts, exposing a good portion of those. Those poor things were almost bursting out of it, their sheer volume being the only thing keeping the other one in check and preventing them from popping out.

The dress clung to her figure tightly and, while I knew she had big tits before, I had no idea her waist-to-hips ratio was also godlike. I guess I was always mesmerized by her face and never bothered to look down below. But now, her awesome figure was in plain sight for all to see. However, as strange as it sounds, she didn’t have the best figure out there.

That honor goes to her raven-haired companion, Anna. Only then did I realize that she was actually her guard. What she was wearing can only be described as some sort of succubus armor. Just like with the queen, the armor clung tightly around her guard’s body, but it was obviously made of far less refined and much more durable stuff. It was a stark contrast to the queen’s attire, being completely black, as black as Anna’s hair, and having no cuts in it. Everything below her neck was covered completely. Still, even though her armor was as modest as you can imagine, covering every part of her body, her incredible figure made it look extremely sexy.

I mean, you have to have godlike proportions to make armor like that look so arousing.

“Oh … it looks like she likes you more than me, Anna,” the queen said.

It took me some time to realize she was talking about me. She smiled knowingly, suggestively raising her brow at me.

“Uh, no, I mean … yes but, uhh …”

“It’s ok, I understand. I may be a golden-haired queen, but she is far more exotic than I am in this world. While golden hair is extremely rare here, I understand that people with raven-black hair are completely non-existent in this world. Is that true?”

“Uhh … yes, I … I think that’s true.”

“She also has the perfect curves. And that fine ass!”

A loud smack followed, eliciting no response from Anna whatsoever. She wore her same blank expression, as if nothing had happened.

“Well, if you’re done ogling, we should get going.”

The queen gave me a wink and started moving, followed by her exotic guard.

And by gods, was she right!

6