Ch. 1 – Shrimpy as a maid
213 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a beautiful day in Azur Lane. Sea breeze blowing into my office through the slightly cracked window behind me. Despite being the Commander, I have been forbidden to leave my office. Due to my inability to keep focused for extended periods of time, Belfast, my secretary, has been getting increasingly mad. Just last week she made me serve her because I didn't pay the bills, I played ignorant, I didn't have the heart to tell her we don't have the money because I was the one who secretly spent it.

*

_______________________________________________
|           |FORUM|          Mecha                                                                     | |
| <> [You] - Is it wrong to oath a mech?                                                  |||
| | <> …yes.                                                                                                     |||
|   | <> Agreed.                                                                                               |||
|                                                                                                                         | |
| | <> I like mechs as much as the next person, but                              | |
|          yes, yes is it.                                                                                        | |
|   | <> This.                                                                                                    | |
|                                                                                                                         | |
|_____________________________________________ | |

Hmm. I guess they’re right, not everyone on the Internet is intelligent.

Knock, knock

“Come in” I replied.

Tap, tap. I decided id alt-tab out of the forum, last thing I need is to get another scolding from Belfast.

Actually? Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad… Yea no, that’s a dangerous train of thought.

“Commander, the dress you ordered has arrived”

Belfast, peering intensely into the window behind me. Was she admiring my figure? The scenery? Or simply trying to see my screen to make sure I was working? I’d rather not ask, the fear of knowing she might not trust me, is scary, id like to think it’s the former.

HMS Belfast, Standing there in all her glory. Snow white waist-long hair, blue-purple eyes, metal arm guards and a gorgeous maid dress revealing her large breasts. Her British accent is icing on the cake.

God, I love maids…

“Ohh! thank you, Bel~”

Belfast gently placed a clear dress bag on the desk aside my monitor. She hasn't said anything but the look in her eyes I can tell she's wondering why I order a maid outfit 4 times larger then a human.

I'm sorry bel, your opinion of me's low enough I'm not telling you.

"Hey, could you call over KMS Roon?"

"Sure Commander" Belfast bowed, turning on her heel as she heads to the door.

"Oh, ask her to bring Shrimpy with her" I yelled out.

Belfast hesitated.

"Sh-Shrimpy? are you sure? last tim-"

"Yea, its fine, its fine" I cut her off, I didn't mean to be rude but I knew exactly where she was going.

Tsk! She screwed her face up, looking at me with scorn as she left.

My heart beat sped up tenfold, Exciting.

*

Creak, the door opened. KMS Roon was walking through the door way. Shrimpy was in the hallway behind her, glancing at the doorframe.

"Hello SKK!" Roon called out in an excited voice. "What'd you call me over for?" practically jumping with joy.

"This" I said pointing to the dress bag Belfast previously put there.

"Haa!, You got me a dress!?" her excitement was infective, but as fragile as glass.

Crash!

...

... Yep, bel's going to kill me.

Shrimpy had entered the room through the comparatively small doorway.

"Ahh, sorry not for you" It hurt. "It's for her" Pointing behind Roon, towards Shrimpy.

In a mere 60 seconds, Roon had gone through every emotion; joy, confusion, rage and disgust. Standing there covered in rubble, Shrimpy was frozen, unsure as to what was happening, why had her user gone silent, sending a deathly glare her way.

Slowly lifting my arm; dress in hand, I passed it over to Shrimpy, She knew what was being asked, but hesitated, the mech had her shame.

"You... YOU DISGUST ME! SKK!" Roon, shooting me a deathly glare, her disgusted face was burnt into my mind, something I'd never forget it even in death.

Which may not be far away... 

Returning back through the doorway shed just broke. A mech twice the size of a human, bearing a frilly headset atop her deck in front of her artillery. A dress down her neck(?), with a puffy skirt covering her hull and 4 legs. Blushing from jaw to leg, It was a sight I'd never forget.

4