Chapter 16 Chen Yu Gets in the Car
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Happy House Orphanage, Ms. Deng suddenly received a series of notifications to the account. Looking at the large bunch of zeros in the account, she opened her mouth in surprise. She rubbed her eyes several times and pinched herself.

After confirming that she was not dreaming, she burst into tears on the spot. This was the largest donation the orphanage had ever received.

"Who is this kind-hearted person? He actually made an anonymous donation of one million yuan and has done such a good thing. I will definitely bring the children to express my gratitude to you in person..."

After donating the money, Chen Yu left the bank. Although his deposit was reduced by one-third, he was in a particularly good mood.

He went to school happily all the way. When he arrived at the school gate, he saw a red Ferrari, from which came out a tall beauty with long hair and a cold temperament.

She was wearing a red dress and her beautiful legs were exposed. Together with the seven-centimeter high-heeled shoes, she made clicking sounds as she walked.

A string of information surfaced in Chen Yu's mind. "Ninghai University's Yan Yan, Song Family's daughter..."

"Cough!" Chen Yu's face turned red, and he coughed embarrassedly to interrupt his thoughts. He moved over and greeted. "What a coincidence, we meet again."

Song Yan did not say anything. She nodded slightly in response.

Chen Yu rubbed his nose. "She was indeed the cool campus belle. The day before yesterday, the she had lost a bet to me and she had helped me take Ms. Zhou to the hospital. However, she ignored me soon after."

"You still owe me a favor. You haven't fulfilled it. Logically speaking, I am your creditor. How could you be so cold."

There was no unnecessary communication between them. Because their classrooms were in the same building, they walked together all the way.

Many students looked at him with envy in their eyes.

Song Yan was a well-known figure in Ninghai University, fully deserving of the title campus belle. She was as cold and beautiful as a snow lotus. Almost everyone in school knew her.

"Countless pursuers are rejected by the campus belle, why is she walking with a man in plain clothes?"

"Who is that guy? He's so lucky. If we came forward, we would have been driven away by campus belle!"

"Damn, it seems to be Chen Yu from the Department of Archaeology. He dares to walk with the campus belle. It is insulation to the campus belle..."

Feeling the murderous eyes of the men along the way, Chen Yu showed a bitter smile. As expected, any man who was too close to Song Yan would become the target of public criticism.

As the two of them walked to the teaching building, an angry shout suddenly rang out behind them. "Chen Yu, stop right there!"

Chen Yu subconsciously stopped and turned around to look. He discovered that it was the Zhao Jiajun who had lost his family heirloom yesterday.

Song Yan could hear the dissatisfaction in Zhao Jiajun's voice, and she thought that something was going to happen. After taking a few steps forward, she stopped.

After the last contact, Chen Yu's attainments in antiques and his kindness towards the orphanage had impressed her a lot. Otherwise, she wouldn't have bothered with the matters of strangers.

Chen Yu said sarcastically, "What are you going to to? I'll make it clear first that I won your family treasure in a bet. Unless you pay 1.2 million for it, I will never return it to you!"

"Stop dreaming, only an idiot would give you money!" Zhao Jiajun was full of anger. If he can defeat Chen Yu, he would have taken action this morning.

"Chen Yu, you got lucky yesterday. I'm not convinced at all. If you have the ability, let's fight again. Do you agree?"

"What will you do if I don't agree?" Chen Yu jokingly asked.

"If you don't, then you're a coward. It counts as admitting defeat. You have to hand over the jade ring you won, you also have to accept yesterday's punishment! Kneel down and apologize in front of the entire school!" Zhao Jiajun gnashed his teeth and said.

Song Yan fStreetned slightly. "Why did Chen Yu lose directly if he didn’t agree? It was a shameless request. As long as Chen Yu's mind was normal, he would never agree."

"Are you out of your mind?" Chen Yu looked at Zhao Jiajun as if he were looking at an idiot and decided to teach him a lesson again. "With your arrogance, I accept your challenge. What's the best this time? Without the bet, you'd better leave."

Song Yan didn't expect that Chen Yu would accept it, so she showed surprise. Could it be that his IQ was completely lower than that of a normal person except for treasure identification and kindness?

However, she didn't know that Chen Yu's confidence stemmed from his strength. His eyes were able to see through all information, and he utterly didn't have to fear any challenges.

Zhao Jiajun was secretly happy in his heart. This time, he must win back the jade. "You are brave. Let's go right away. The location is my store on the Antique Street. The rules are the same as yesterday. I will take out an item and let you appraise it.

"If you lose, return the jade ring to me. If you win, you can choose anything from my store."

He hadn't slept all night last night. After thinking for a night, he decided to win the jade ring back in the way of a bet. He would get up from where he fell and get his dignity back.

Most importantly, Zhao Jun didn't believe that Chen Yu was formidable in appraising, so he'd probably seen Wei Zifu's jade ring and was able to recognize it. This time, the difficulty had increased, and it would absolutely cause him to suffer a huge loss.

"Okay, I'll let you lose wholeheartedly today!" Although Chen Yu had guessed that the Zhao Jiajun had planned this, he had a strong information about the superpower of his eyes, so he would definitely not lose.

"Braggart. You will lose miserably today!" Zhao Jiajun retorted provocatively. After reaching an agreement, he took a few steps forward and showed Song Yan a flattering smile. "Yan, I sincerely invite you to be the referee of our bet, please."

He had seen Song Yan for a long time, but he was unfamiliar with her. If he shamelessly invited her, maybe he could perform in front of the campus belle and win her favor. Even if she refused, there would be no loss.

"Okay!" Song Yan nodded and agreed calmly.

This made Zhao Jiajun so happy that he grinned from ear to ear. It was really a surprise that the campus belle agreed. This was a good opportunity to get close to her.

Chen Yu was a little stunned. It was a little interesting for the cool and elegant campus belle to become a judge.

"Yan, this way, please. It's my honor to invite you to my antique store. I'll call a taxi right away!" Zhao Jiajun's face was full of flattery as he glanced at Chen Yu.

"Do you see that? The daughter of the Song family respected me so much. Who do you think you are? Kowtow to me and admit your mistake."

But after two minutes, Zhao Jiajun was humiliated.

Song Yan swayed her graceful figure and gracefully sat in the driver's seat of the Ferrari. Zhao Jiajun followed her and also wanted to get in the car.

However, Song Yan said coldly, "Sorry, you can take a taxi. My car can only take two people. Chen Yu, get in the car!"

Read full story free: https://www.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218133/Urban-Realistic/The-King-of-Antiques?channelCode=MNSM00078

2