Chapter-8 A New Sister
514 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I kind of forgot to create a world where humans could use magic. A fantasy world without magic isn’t even a fantasy world, it's just a not as shitty Europe during the middle ages. Since I had time over there progress extremely fast at first the world already has a history of its own. I don’t really want to pull the plug and have to recreate the entire world.

Maybe I should just create another species that can use magic and make humans be able to use magic. That kind of sounds like what a fairy does in some stories right? But I guess fairies are also known to be tricksters. Maybe I can come up with a better name as I create them.

I think magic in stories usually has something related to the soul so I might as well start there. Oh! Maybe I can just take a word related to soul and name the species after it. After putting my eye to work I got a few words related to the soul and found one that would work. “The non-physical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character,” or in simple words for my simple brain, the spirit.

Wait, aren't spirits another way to refer to ghosts? Eh I’ve seen like one or two books refer to magic creatures as spirits so I’m sure it’s fine. I might as well create the leader of the species and give them the ability to do whatever they want related to magic or other spirits. Since they’re kind of like royalty I might as well name the first spirit, the Spirit Monarch. Fantasy books always have their Demon Kings be female so it should be fine if I give my mythical creation a gender neutral title.

Though I wouldn’t mind having another little sister so I might as well fulfill my desires. Since I already knew what to do I quickly created a girl that looks like a younger version of me. Since she’ll be making sure other humans could use magic I made her much smarter than me, which isn’t really that hard to do, and I also made her immortal. I then let her do whatever in the world to accomplish her mission, ah wait I probably should have gone into the world with her. Ah fuck I also forgot to give her a name.

Uh she’s already in the world so I don’t have much time to come up with a name and how would I even tell it to her? Oh yeah I can just create a way to go into the world myself so that I have normal time. I quickly headed into the secret basement while creating a pointlessly huge holographic globe that showed the entire world I created it. Beside it I created a machine that could choose any point in the world and place you there. I don’t really know how a machine that can connect to another world, which I don’t even know where the other world exists, is able to work but I’m probably too stupid to understand it even if it was explained to me.

When I got to the basement I located the Spirit Monarch’s location and had the machine place me there. What I saw was a village of people trying to harm my new little sister. Shit I forgot that around this time they burned a lot of witches. Wait, was it around the medieval ages? Bah it doesn’t matter, I need to save my new sister.

I created a pill that gave me the ability to instantly destroy anything I created. I then destroyed everyone attacking my sister before running over to her. She was unconscious, most likely because of the stress, so I created a pill that gave me the ability to teleport anywhere and I brought her to a deserted place outside of the village.

After about ten minutes she woke up and started crying while telling me what happened. “Wahhh Big Sis they said I should die because I was different! All I did was show them some magic and tried to give them the ability to use it as well.”

Shh don’t worry they can’t hurt you anymore. I’m stupid for thinking that anyone would treat someone who was different, normally.” Of course people are scared of a dangerous power. It’s why I haven’t told anyone about my power yet.. I found a flower nearby and I gave it to her in hopes that it would help calm her down.

Eventually the girl calmed down and I gave her the name I came up with. She seemed to like the flower I gave her so I named her after it. “Since I forgot to give you a name earlier I came to give you one now. The name I came up with for you is Lily.” After I said that a bright light started shining from her.

Ahh I forgot that in some stories spirits would change their form after being named by someone who earned their respect. Or was it their trust? Maybe it was making a contract? It doesn’t matter right now, I just hope she’s still cute after the transformation.

When the light stopped shining she looked the exact same except for her now having a hair ornament in the shape of a lily. I hugged her tight because the ornament made her look even cuter. After a few minutes of hugging I finally calmed down and I started musing to myself.

“I still want to make the people able to use magic but I also don’t want Lily to get hurt anymore.”

“How about we turn other people into spirits and they work to turn others into spirits?”

“That’s a pretty good idea!” After shouting that I then mumbled, “I know I made you smarter than me, but it kind of sucks to have someone younger than me come up with a better plan.”

15