Chapter-17 The Similarities Between Corrin, Annette, and Plushies
191 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It obviously doesn’t take long for me to teleport us in front of my house and it takes even less time for Corrin to skip over to the front door.

“Oh wait. I shouldn’t barge in on you like this.”

“No it’s fine Corrin. I was hoping I could show you my new house someday.”

“No no, I’m just being polite. With how absent-minded you are I’m sure you have a mess or two you wanna clean up first. It’s only right that I give you a few minutes to tidy up before I make myself at home.”

My face turns a little red from embarrassment once I understand she’s just teasing me again. “Geez. Once we go inside I’ll show you just how nice and tidy I keep everything. Come on in.”

With all that said I opened the door and walked in only to see Ruby and Sapphire still sleeping on the living room chair. I always thought they were early risers, but I guess we were up late last night. Wait! No we weren’t! They all fell asleep before it even got fully dark out.

Ah well I guess I can’t fault them for sleeping in when I tried to do the same. Corrin soon layed her eyes on the two of them as well and asked, “So uh… Who are the roommates?”

“Huh? Well I guess they can be considered roommates? But they’re actually my maids, er I mean they’re robots that I created. The red haired one is Ruby and the blue haired one is Sapphire.”

It didn’t take long for Corrin to sarcastically retort, “Ah I knew I could expect only the most original names when you were involved. In all seriousness though, why are they sleeping in a chair? You did give them beds, right?”

…I wonder if anyone will notice if I just create them right now. Oh wait, I need to add another room to the house first. Let's see… I guess I should extend the hallway and just create more rooms off of that. I still have plenty of space in the yard before I have to make everyone walk up and down stairs after all. …And done.

“Anyways, the two of them just happened to fall asleep in the chair while we were watching a movie. I figured it’d be rude to wake them up so I just let them sleep. Now nevermind them, I wanna introduce you to Annette. I’m sure you’ll love her!

 With that said I happily skipped over to our room and opened the door. “Good morning! Your big sis is taking everyone on a trip today. So-”

Before I could continue on Corrin interrupted me, “Now that I think about it, we should wait till later in the day. Your powers are gonna cut out all the travel time right? In that case let’s leave in the evening so that we aren’t out in the hot weather.”

“Good point. So Annette, as you heard we’re all going camping this evening. I hope you’re excited!” I said everything with enthusiasm and then waited to hear Annette’s excited response, but… Annette slowly arose from the pile of blankets on the bed. She let out a slow yawn while stretching, then waited for her vision to clear when finally she said, “Huh? You’re already up Big Sis?”

I slump over and sigh. She didn’t hear anything I said, did she? Aw, I should have let her sleep longer. Well I guess it just means I have plenty of time to introduce her and Corrin.

“So you’re Annette? It’s nice to meet you, my name is Corrin.” 

Still lying down in the bed, Annette somewhat shyly looked up at Corrin. “Um hello Corn.” Corrin let out a short giggle upon hearing Annette’s drowsy attempt at greeting her. As they continued talking a loud thump came from the direction of the living room.

“Ah Ruby and Sapphire must be awake; I’ll go check on them. Annette, why don’t you give Corrin a quick tour around the house?” 

“Ok Big Sis.” Annette quickly jumped out of the bed and grabbed Corrin’s hand. Within seconds Corrin was being dragged off to the different rooms; not like we have very many though.

Maybe I should create some more soon? When I was living alone I always wished I could completely fill a room with plushies. After all there’s just way too many cute ones out there in the world to limit myself with only one or two. Not to mention that money isn’t an issue now so those hundred dollar life size plushies aren’t out of my reach anymore… Yeah it’s decided! I’m creating a room and filling it with the softest, cutest, and most huggable plushies I can find. I’m sure Annette will love it as well.

One, two, and three more rooms are now created. I’d love to create a bunch of plushies right now, but I should use my immense wealth to support the creators. Now that that’s settled I feel like I’m forgetting something… Oh yeah! I need to go check on Ruby and Sapphire.

I hurry down the hallway, happy with my recent creations, until I reach the living room and see the stunning sight that awaits me. A giant hole had opened up in the side of the house and Sapphire was nervously standing in front of it; peering outside. Soon after Ruby cheerfully runs into the house saying, “It’s all good Sapphire! The wall is the only thing broken so it should be an easy fix.”

She then looks in my direction and waves me over. “Ah there you are Sophia! You wouldn’t mind creating something to help us fix this would you? Thanks!”

Hmmm… where to start. I guess it’s obvious where I should start. “Why is there a giant hole in the wall?! I don’t remember giving you guys bombs. Er, I mean I guess I might have given you explosives? I don't exactly remember all of your features, but that’s not the point! 

Ruby playfully gets into a defensive posture and says, “C’mon Sophia let’s not get caught up on the details. With your help the wall will be back to normal in a few minutes and then we can forget it even broke in the first place.”

I let out a deep sigh and considered how this could have happened.

Feel kinda guilty for giving a shorter chapter, but I'm sure the binge readers don't mind. Anyways today I have two questions for anyone who wants to answer. Question number one: What is the similarity between Corrin, Annette, and incredibly soft life-sized plushies? Question number two: Imagine you're Sophia browsing the internet for plushies to fill the rooms with. What kind of plushies would you get? Off the top of my head I'd definitely get a lot of Splatoon and Pokemon merch. Little Buddy, Eeveelutions, and Mareep are just too adorable.

5