Nostalisk, The World Of Endless War
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Someone once asked, what are they fighting for? No one knows. Going by some records, Nostalisk has been in endless war for over four million years. Life has adapted to live in this endless vicious cycle of death. What caused this war, there are some hints, the biggest being the ancients. They sealed their own fate with their peace. No one wants a repeat. However, from what few believe in, the reason why everyone started fighting each other was because of one person. A conquer who took over most of the world and realized that, peace was never an option. So, they declared war on everyone and, after their long rule of tyranny, they died of old age. Yet, the motion and ideals they set in was too far deep to ever get rid of. The world of Nostalisk fell into endless war.

Years went past and the world slowly started dying. Races became stronger and learned to live off war to survive, but many could see that it wasn't working. Then, rising from the ashes and smoke, came the Tyrants. Zelphyin The Great, or also known as Zelphyin The Tyrant Of Senshi, conquered a large amount of Nostalisk with his brutal techniques.  Lord Aster, a knight who rose to become the lord of his Faction and made the Grand Aster Empire, which eventually fell into many different factions called the Empire Factions. Dreadikai, The Demon Lord who was a vicious female demon who made every faction without fail crumble to their knees before committing suicide, letting her faction fall apart.

After the Tyrants fell, Nostalisk slowly recovered and, soon, peace began to spread for the first time in a million years. But, before anything could be established, they arrived. From the ashes and blood of the battlefield, they could only be called psychopaths. They were the Warmongers. They are highly skilled and elite warriors who rose up to become leaders, constantly pushing for war and even starting a civil war within their own faction to make sure Nostalisk is in a constant state of war. They see a truth in the world and the wars. While Nostalisk may appear dead, everything that has survived is too tough to kill. Great forests that feed off the blood and flesh of bodies from miles and miles away. With peace, corruption comes, and tyrants reign. However, if everyone was fighting, then only the strong would survive. No one would have time for corruption or greed. The first Warmongers were The Peacock, Mallin, Molly, Yurikai, and Tazzy. Together, they plunged Nostalisk back into war and brought ruin to any peace there was. 

After millions of years, a new force rose up within Nostalisk. They were the Sellision Union, who rose up and started conquering the land, bringing "peace and civilization" under their rule. It seem that they would soon succeed in their plan of taking over the factions known as the Kingdoms when the Kingdoms recruited a wartorn by the name of Ai. Ai wasn't just a simple wartorn. When she discovered war for the first time, she fell in love. During her fight against the Union, she was recognized as the most powerful wartorn. Many can say with certainty that, if it wasn't for Ai, the Union would never have been defeated. Unfortunately, for all the factions, Ai grew to have the mindset of a Warmonger. However, unlike a Warmonger who fights for their belief that peace can only be obtained through endless war, Ai believed that endless war is the only way to live. The only way to save the world from what happened before. She gave herself the title Apostle Of War and made a religion based on her ideals, which took the name of Warseekers. Surprisingly, the real Apostles did not take any action against her, meaning they accept her self-proclaimed title even if Ai isn't an Apostle. Now, Ai, the most powerful mortal in Nostalisk, goes around with her Warseekers, ending peace wherever they could find it and plunging Nostaisk back into a free for all war again. 

Now, the Kingdoms, now called Kingdom, have redrawn from the Great Wars and started an age of peace. Of course, despite the Kingdom not doing anything that would get them on Ai's radar, other factions have other plans for the Kingdom. A large faction who suddenly goes soft is an easy picking, after all.

And so, the world of Nostalisk, The World Of Endless War, reaches another chapter. 

0