Chapter 1
11 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A universe is a mysterious place that is filled with wonder and danger. It was filled with something that a mere mortal can't comprehend.

Sometimes an unknown force decides to throw a massive rock bigger than the moon at your home planet, and sometimes instead of being dead like the other, you arrive in another world inside an unknown body.

The universe, the forever jokester, decides not to give you any knowledge or memory of where you are, and the only thing they leave you with is a twenty-centimeter thick book. The book did not tell you about who you are, no. The book tells you how to survive in a thick jungle where you are currently located.

And you know what's funny? The first thing the book tells you is about how fuck up you are.

It did not tell you how you ended up on this planet. It did not tell you why you inhabited inside a body of a stranger. It did not tell you why the body you took over had an extra limb behind your back, and it most certainly did not explain how you can go back to your world.

If you can't tell by now, all those things are happening to me. After a meteor the size of a moon crashes into my planet, I get transported into this world. I don't know how and I don't know why but I just woke up inside a massive wooden barrel filled with black goo.

However, more importantly, why do I have a wing that has shaped like a fucking hand?! What is happening?!

I release a frustrated sigh before taking the book from the ground and starting to read it.

"Welcome to the land of the ninja where the forest is filled with a man-eating beast. The forest is filled with rabbits that can kill you with their teeth and deserve the title of Rabbit of Caerbannog. What is this? Monty Python and the Holy Grail?"

I continue to read the books for a minute before I see something interesting.

"... The second thing you need to check is yourself. If you have some weird shit on your body like extra limbs, weird eyes, or hair that defies gravity, you are a ninja. If you are a ninja, your chance of survival increases from 'Welp, you are dead' to 'Not dead yet but soon.' Ninja in this world have something called chakra! This thing will boost your physical body and make you stronger than the average human in your previous world. See! There is someone out there that sent me here. I'm grateful to be given a second chance but at least explain where you put me!"

I shout to the sky for a second before continuing to read the book.

"If you are a ninja, then you need to spread your chakra around you and search for a shelter. Spread your chakra around you. Think of it as echolocation. Your chakra will hit a solid object and then bounce it back to you. Your brain then can analyze the area around you. Search for something like a cave or massive boulder for you to rest. How to spread your chakra? Please take a deep breath, feel the energy inside your body, and then order it to move out of your body while imagining it like a radar. Huh, that is a great idea."

I take a deep breath and try to feel the energy inside me. After a few seconds, I can feel it. It feels warm but at the same time tainted for some reason. It was like a fire that spread around my body.

However, I ignore it for now and spread my chakra to my surroundings. I found a rather large cave not too far away from me a few seconds later. I get up from the ground and start to walk toward the cave.

I want to have shelter before thinking about my next move.

~Fifteen minutes later~

Hmmm. The cave is bigger than I thought it was. I think it was ten meters tall and twenty meters wide. I don't know how deep the cave is, but it was pretty deep. I have already explored the cave for a few minutes, and there is nothing inside. There is not even a bat inside. The cave is surprisingly empty.

I sit down on the rock and open the surviving book once again. While the one who writes the book is rather rude, the knowledge inside the book is good for me.

"... After you find your shelter, you need to search for your food source. Use your chakra echolocation skill to search for a body of water. Old people said that water is the source of life, and they are correct! Every clean body of water always has some fish in it. If there is no fish, there is at least a plant that you can eat."

I followed the book instructions and spread my chakra. However, unlike before, I did not find anything that looked like a river, lake, or even ocean near me. I continue to spread my chakra to the point I can feel my chakra almost depleted. Lucky for me, there is a lake a few kilometers away from me. Unfortunately for me, it was a few kilometers away from me.

"Lucky for me, this body is rather fit and has chakra inside it. True to what the book said, I can feel my body is stronger than my previous body, and I'm a regular at my gym. Urgh, let's get this over with."

-||-

[3rd POV]

On the other side of the forest stands a young boy. He has golden hair and blue eyes. He has a whisker on his cheeks. He wears an orange jumper that makes him stand out. Tied around his head is a forehead protector with a symbol of Hidden Village of the Leaf.

This is Naruto Uzumaki, the Genin of Konoha and Sasuke's Recovery Team member. Their mission is to take Sasuke Uchiha back to Konoha.

Sadly for them, the mission is not so simple. Sasuke is guarded by the Sound Four, an elite ninja trained by Orochimaru, one of the three Sannin. Each member of the Recovery Team faces one of the Elite Four and one more ninja.

Seeing the incoming ninja, the leader of the Sound Four decides to hide the barrel that contains Sasuke on the other side of the forest and carry a fake barrel to fool the Konoha ninja.

This is the reason why Naruto cannot find Sasuke and why the said man awakens in the opposite of the forest.

Speaking of Sasuke, the original soul died because his soul could not handle the transformation and died from the process. Not only did his soul die from the process, but the piece of Orochimaru's soul also died alongside Sasuke's.

The only thing left behind is the incomplete Natural Energy that let Sasuke transform into his current form.

"Naruto"

The blonde young man looks at his teacher standing next to him and says.

"I'm sorry, Kakashi-sensei. I can't retrieve Sasuke from Orochimaru."

"It's okay, Naruto. Let's go home. We can try another time."

0