How To Raise A Baby
218 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smaug is looking around the cave.

Smaug:"Megumin? Megumin? Little One? Where are you?"

Smaug keeps looking around.

Smaug:"Oh, me. Where is that baby?!"

Smaug turns around and Megumin is riding on his back.

Smaug is in human form and he's changing the diaper of Megumin. He takes the diaper off and he looks at and he's trying not to puke. He sets the diaper down and grabs a fresh one and puts it on Megumin.  

He then picks up the dirty diaper and throws it out of the cave.

Smaug then just stands there for a few seconds. Then he turns to the side and pukes.

Smaug is reading a book in one hand and holding a crying Megumin in the other. He's holding a bottle.

Smaug:"Okay." *He looks to Megumin.*

Smaug puts the bottle of milk in Megumin's mouth.

Smaug:"Hush, little baby don't say a word
Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird
And if that mocking bird don't sing
Papa's gonna burn that bird
Then Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring
And if that diamond ring is brass
Papa's gonna find who made it and eat them
Then Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass
And if that looking glass gets broke
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat
And if that billy goat don't pull
Papa's gonna eat that goat
Then Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull
And if that cart and bull turn over
Papa's gonna burn the mad who sold it to him
Then Papa's gonna buy you a dog called Rover
And if that dog called Rover don't bark
Papa's gonna throw that dog over a mountain
Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart
And if that horse and cart turn round
Papa's gonna have grilled horse meat
Then You'll still be the sweetest little babe in town (be the sweetest little babe)
Still be the sweetest little babe in town
La, la, la, la, la, la
Hush, little baby don't you cry..."

Megumin's now asleep and Smaug sighs and he sits on the floor and falls asleep.

Smaug is sleeping and a baby Megumin is crawling all over the cave. She then climbs on Smaug and starts to crawl around him. She then crawls over his eyes and this wakes Smaug up. He sees Megumin sitting on his snout looking at him.

Smaug then picks Megumin up with his tail and sets her on top of his head and falls back asleep.

Smaug is sleeping in the middle of the night and Megumin starts to cry. Smaug grans and changes into his human form and walks over to the pile of furs. He has bags under his eyes.

He walks over to the crying Megumin and looks down to her. Megumin sees Smaug and stops crying. He then puts his finger out to her and she laughs and grabs it then after a few seconds she falls back asleep.

Smaug sighs and walks away. He changes back into his dragon form and falls back asleep.

A few minutes later Megumin cries again and Smaug's eyes shoot open and their a little bloodshot. 

He gets up and changes into his human form and walks over to Megumin. When she sees him she laughs and Smaug rubs her head and she falls back asleep.

Smaug sighs again.

Smaug then walks away and changes into his dragon form and falls back asleep.

A few minutes later Megumin cries again and Smaug's eyes shoot open and twitch a little.

Smaug gets up and changes into his human form and he walks over to Megumin.

Smaug:"I have an idea."

Smaug picks Megumin up and he lays down in the pile of furs and puts baby Megumin on his chest and they both fall asleep.

Smaug is flying through the air.

Smaug:"I feel like I'm forgetting something."

The view moves a bit and shows Baby Megumin sitting on Smaug's back.

Smaug:"Eh, It's probably nothin'."

Smaug is looking around the cave franticly in human form.

Smaug:"Where is it! Where is it!"

Megumin is watching from the pile of furs.

Smaug is now running around the cave.

Smaug:"Where is that stuffed animal!"

The camera shows Megumin holding a stuffed dragon.

Smaug:"I swear I left it near here!"

Smaug is reading a book in dragon form and he flips the bag with his claw. 

Smaug:"I see."

He then looks back to Megumin, who's in a cauldron of water and soap. Megumin is holding onto a rubber ducky.

Smaug then changes into his human form and picks up a wash cloth and starts to wash Megumin.

Smaug is looking around the cave in dragon form.

Smaug:"Seriously how hard is it to lose a baby!"

Smaug turns around and Megumin is holding onto the tip of Smaug's tail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-20-2022

793 words

(Here it is. A spin-off story that I hope you guys like.

This story will have random updates and random chapter lengths. They mostly will be short. And Megumin will be a different age in all of them.

I have no real plans for this book its just something that I will randomly write.)

4