Chapter 1-WoW
81 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Ugh..'

My head was throbbing like crazy. Memories of two different people meshed up inside to make up who I am.

'Clain... I am a mixture of both the Clain, yet none at the same time'

The more confusing thing was that one of myselves knew the other me... from a novel that is.

'A Maiden's Revenge as and Idol'

That was the name of the novel and Clain Wendswirth was one of the male leads —no, he was both an antagonist and a male lead.

'The me previous me was a bastard.'

But it didn't matter

'Now that I have changed, the novel won't even start anymore.'

It was he who pushed the protagnist to start the adventure but he had no plans to do it anymore.

'But Why did I transmigrate?'

Most of the memories were still a blur but he knew that the major part of him was a high  school student addicted with mangas and stuff. While Clain was lost in his thoughts a sweet voice broke him from his contemplation.

"Have you woken up young master Clain? Breakfast is ready."

Ignoring the knock on the door, Clain clicked his tongue

"Tsk..."

'That bastard treated the heroine as a maid.'

Looking into his memories Clain was in wonder how—no, why the hell was she even with him till now. He knew actually but still he was shocked at the treatment he was giving her when he should be thanking her.

'The power of love.'

It was really scary how love blinded someone.

"I will be there in a minute."

He said loud enough for her to hear and started brushing. He had to make a lot of plans today.

'Let's bath first'

He really needed a bath to calm his mind right now.

 

******

'A Mainden's Revenge as an Idol' was a typical revenge drama novel but it's popularity crossed the charts. The reason was that the novel was very realistic and characters were really fleshed out. The character development and the illustrations were amazing as well. It was on another level.

The background was that the female protagnist and the bastard were childhood friends and the protagnist was secretely in love with this bastard Clain. Noticing her feelings, Clain asked her to leave behind everything and come to the capital with him as he wanted to become an idol.Happiness  overflowed in her and she readily agreed.

Most of what was needed to sustain after coming to the capital was supplied by her, including the rent. She worked a total of three jobs for him to do that yet the bastard only treated her the worst. From making her call him 'young master Clain' to having her sleep on the floor, and it never got better. He raised his voice on her a lot of times and the only thing fortunate was that he hadn't abused her yet.

'This fu*kin—'

While eating the breakfast with her, Clain's hands were trembling in anger just thinking about it. The only solace he had was that the bastard had only started raising his voice on her recently and nothing else had started.

*Sigh*

Recalling the part of the novel where the bastard would sell her out just for amusing someone he wanted to get close to sent chills down his spine.

That was from where the novel would truly start.

But Clain had no intention of starting it. 

Dressing up quickly he went towards the door with her.

***

"Good luck for the interview today."

"Hm."

I answered shortly to her cheerful voice but turned back just before closing the door.

"Hey"

I called and her red eyes met mine. We briefly looked at each  other before I spoke up

"The food was really delicious today... Celes."

I said in with brisk voice and same stotic expression. I then closed the door and went ahead without looking back while Celes just stood there blankly.

She then blushed and smiled brightly

'He praised me.'

She was happy that he praised her. It was the first acknowledgement she ever got from him till now. She hummed lightly and started to dress up as well.

She had work to do.

All the while Clain was considering his future plans.  

 

4