Chapter 5-Reason(2)
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dinner, Clain went to his room and locked the door. He took out a sheet of paper and sat down on his study table.

'Finally ,free of distractions.'

It was now time to organize his thoughts. He thought for a bit, took a deep breadth and started writing—

Thoughts

                    •  I do feel that transmigrating out of nowhere was a shock but now that I have settled down a little, I feel that I was pretty calm                            about it. In fact, if I didn't have the original's memories, I would have definitely broken down due to panic alone. I have no                                  one here, neither my parents nor my siblings or friends. Even now, the desolateness is overwhelming. The original's memories                          are also a curse for right now I am not completely myself anymore. Somewhere a mixture between the two, i guess. I did feel a                            weight  out of my shoulders when I thought that most probably, rather than reincarnation or transmigration, I remembered                              memories of my previous life somehow. I must have died on Earth then. But It's good that I was saved from a trauma.

                    •   After calming down, I guess, a sense a excitement is also there for the future is also there, if what I fear is not true.

   

   Plot

                  •  I do not have anything to do with the plot. I do like the story but not enough to risk my life for it! So what I will be doing will                              most probably deviate from the plot of the novel.

                  •  Knowing the future is an advantage I have. I even know the attributes of the characters! That knowledge will be helpful so I                                should note it down somewhere. The future will change due to me though.

   

    Relationships

                   • My most important relationship is with Celes. I do owe her and feel guilty towards her but I do not love her. She does, so it is a                          little awkward but I do not have a choice. She is essentially a stranger to 'me' and even the original did not love her. I will dote                            on her though. She left behind her everything to accompany the original and loves him wholeheartedly.

                    • The one to look out for is the true Wendswith family. They were powerful but strangely hated Clain for some reason.Shit! Not                             reading the sequel was a mistake on my part!

    ]

  'Haah...'

  A sigh sounded in the dark silent room.

 Clain felt a lot...liberated now that he was done writing. He also felt a lot more integrated to this world than before , without losing his previous identity, he felt.

' Should have done this earlier....Haah'

 A yawn escaped his mouth. His eyes were also drooping and sleep was kicking in.

Thinking that he had a lot to do tomorrow as well, he decided to end things here and sleep but just before standing up, he stopped.

'Almost forgot about it.'

He started writing again

 [

      Motivation/Reason and Goal

                          •  To become a world renowned singer.

 ]

It was his goal and his motivation.

To become a singer was his reason for living this life.

Because today he realised and he would again, no matter how many times

He, Clain Wendswerth, loved singing.

***

Clain tore the paper and went to bed with a smile on his usual stotic face.

He would have a good sleep today.

***

******

-Chirp

 Clain slowly opened his eyes and got up in a daze. He soon shook himself awake and looked out of the window.

-Chirp

Birds were chirping, a cool wind rustling the tree leaves and the voices of people going about for work. It was morning.

It was the second day since he changed.

Clain brushed his teeth, took a dump, a bath and quickly got dressed for today. Checking his pockets once, he was satisfied to find that the ticket he bought yesterday was still there.

He went down and heard the sound of water flowing from the bathroom downstairs.

'Celes must be in the bath' he thought

He sat down on the dining table and waited. Soon Celes came out and was startled.

"S-Sir, you are already awake?"

"Sit down and eat breakfast, we have an appointment today."

Celes nodded in realisation, Clain never missed his appointments. She took out the bacon and preserved Kraffon's eggs and handed one to him when she suddenly jerked 

"W-we?"

"Yes, you as well. Eat and get dressed more nicely, we have somewhere to go."

Clain said nothing else. He was always like this. Deciding something without asking others and forcing his decisions.

However, Celes was surprised at them going together when they had practically never shown up outside in each other's company. She thought he hated to be with her, but yesterday's events had her heart thumping for some reason.

'Is it a date?'

Celes found herself thinking that when she went to change her clothes. She knew that she was grasping at straws as she was sure that he pretty much hated her before. What changed now? It didn't dim her anticipation though.

She was in love after all.

So, wearing a red half shirt and pants, she went out of the house, with Clain leading the way.

She, of course, did not forget to lock the door.   

3