Chapter 1: The Creator who woke up after long time
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I who created a world and assigned 30 Gods to it and went to sleep. Yes I am the CREATOR.

After some years later after creating a world

I woke up and came out of the capsule in which I was sleeping. I opened my eyes wide and yawned. For some reason I am not able to remember anything of before. I sat on the ground with my legs folded and started thinking what is happening and why am I in a cave.

|Yosh, lets get out of the cave first| 

I said it out loud.

After walking for 30 minutes I finally came out of the cave.

|Hmmmmm, left check, right check and up check. I see, WHY I AM IN A WASTELAND|

A wasteland with nothing, no people and no animals not even birds. 

After a while of standing still thinking about life, I felt like someone no I felt like many people are coming to the place where I was standing.

'Hmmm, around 30 people or animals are coming here.' I thought. My body moved itself and took a fighting stance.

|Here they come.|

As soon as I said that to myself and blinked my eyes there were already 30 people standing in front of me.

'I do not feel like ill lose to them but still fighting 30 of them will be pretty hard' i thought.

The 30 people standing in front of me had their right hand on their left side of the chest and kneeled down and said

|We Welcome our Creator. We the 30 Gods are at your command.|

After hearing those words I remembered mostly everything I did before sleeping.

I remembered I am the Creator of this world. I created this world and assigned 30 Gods and added THE LAW OF THE WORLD. 

The Gods have to follow THE LAW OF THE WORLD and are not allowed to change the laws. Following these laws they are allowed to create humans and animals and monsters or anything they want. The MAIN and basic law is 'Fair and Unfair World' also known as 'FAIR UNFAIRNESS' which means that some people will live a good and fair life and some people will live bad and unfair life. Which also includes 'No Equality' law meaning that no one in this world will be created equally. 

There are more laws but for not these are the basic laws that I created. And yes since i created these laws I will have to follow them too. I guess.....

'Lets forget about that for now what should I do with these people'

After thinking for a while I said

|You all can leave and you are not allowed to show your faces in this world since you all are Gods and gods should be hidden and observe everyone from above.|

I said to them. I was not too harsh on them I think so, I just said what I wanted to.

|Okay My Lord, We will we watching from above and will come whenever you ask us to| The 30 gods said.

|Okay you all are dismissed. Ill be out to see what kind of world you all created| I said.

|LONG LIVE CREATOR| They Replied.

and after saying that they vanished. 

'Now then its time for me to vist some crowded place.' Or so I thought but I dont know how ill find people and leave this WasteLand.

After sometime I felt like I needed a guide to tell me what a Creator can do other than creating worlds. As soon as I thought that I remembered my partner.

|WORDS OF THE WORLD|

I called out loud. It replied in my mind 

|Yes my Master|

WORDS OF THE WORLD my only partner which allows me to edit the world and no one can hear it other than me. It is an absolute skill which only a Creator owns.

Yes there are skills in my world but only I and the Gods have.

From what i can remember there are 

{Absolute Skill :- Only Creator have that skill and is and Absolute command which no one can defy.

Unique Skill :- An Unique and a certain skill possessed by some people}

For now that will be ok because I have those 2 types of skills. These are the skills I have :-

{ Absolute skill :- (1) WORDS OF THE WORLD [ An guide skill ]

(2) WORLD EDIT [ A skill which allows to edit the world ]

(3) UNKNOWN ERROR CANT DEFINE SKILL }

|OUCH| 

What was that an unknown skill and why did it hurt. I dont know what just happened but I am not able to see some of my Absolute skills. 'Do you know what happened ViVi.' I asked WORDS OF THE WORLD

|AN ERROR WAS FOUND IN THE ABSOLUTE SKILL PANEL CREATED BY YOU|

WORDS OF THE WORLD answered.

'I know that tell me what caused it'

|DUE TO THE ORDER GIVEN BY YOUR PASTSELF YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW THAT SKILL TILL YOU FIGURE IT OUT BY YOURSELF|

Well it looks like in past I may have blocked some of my skills or something like that I guess.

'Show me my Unique skills'

{ Unique Skill :- Ultimate Regeneration, Age-Vise-Immortal, Unknown Skills Found }

|AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Its hurts It hurts a lot| 

Even tho I am the creator I can't bear the pain in side my body. It felt like someone was stabbing me to death again and again.

After 5 minutes the pain went away. I was laying on the ground as if someone stabbed my to death. I did not see any blood on me because it was the mental pain which allows the person to feel pain inside the body without bleeding.

| RESISTANCE SKILL IS CREATED :- MENTAL PAIN RESISTANCE (LEVEL E). RESISTANCE SKILL IS CREATED :- PAIN RESISTANCE (LEVEL F). RESISTANCE SKILL IS CREATED :- SUPREME RESISTANCE (LEVEL Z) |

'Hmmmm' i thought seeing some skills dialogue in front of my eyes. 

'ViVi give me detail about level group'

| { S > A > B > C > D > E > F > X > Y > Z } THESE ARE HOW THE LEVEL GROUP IS DIVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL IS 'S' AND THE LOWEST LEVEL IS 'Z'. |

| Hmmmm so I got mental pain , pain and supreme resistance skills. But why am I not able to do anything. I am the one created everything in this world but I am not able to edit my own skills |

Talking to myself and started walking in a straight line thinking ill reach somewhere.

After walking for few days and asking questions to ViVi ( WORDS OF THE WORLD ) I got some answers to my questions.

'First of all it looks like my pastself was bored of the world so he changed the whole setting of the world and did some unbelievable stuffs and nuked the Creator's powers and redesigned it by blocking some of its powers and making them available after I do a certain thing which I am not aware of. He also erased some of my and ViVi's memories. And for some reason I have this useless skill No Food which allows me travel without eating food '

Which concludes that in past I was an total idiot.

Thats all the things I did in past and it took me a few days to know it. Well there are more skills and things I got to know. But first lets find a place where there are people.

Author Note :-

This is the end of the first chapter. I know that there are many mistakes in this chapter which ill try my best to update the chapter later.

Chapter InShort :-

The creator created the world and gave it to the 30 gods to make it a better place with some laws. After giving them the task he went to sleep and then woke up after many years and now he is going to see what kind of world the gods created.

0