1- Avoided Crisis!
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-

Adel went straight into the tomb to sleep after preparing everything for his slumber.

But, just as he was about to fall asleep, another message appeared inside his head that he hadn't seen before.

"What do you think that what happened to me, If I willingly authorised you to read the memories of the shard of the soul, was that the answer to the question about the book?

Oh, you forgot about the most crucial part!

Anyway, let's get this over with... " Adel's vision blackened before he could say anything as he felt his body tremble...

-

Weak! He'd never felt so helpless in his life!

He could feel blood coursing through his veins, but his head was too heavy to look, his arm was too heavy to lift, everything was too heavy!

He was unable to move his body. He wasn't even capable of moving his head.

All he could do was stare up at the sky, wait for the "blinking" process to occur, and then enter "limbo"...

There was no escape. He was going to die today.

It was becoming increasingly difficult to breathe.

His mind shook as he suddenly realised he was far too weak, and as he remembered who he was...

-

It didn't take long for all humans on Earth and their connected dimensions to dislike Adel, but the fact that he's greedy and sadistic is just the tip of the iceberg.

He was simply too well-known in every dimension connected to Earth, even the highest-tier ones, because they all knew what his "criminal nature" was.

Even the highest hopes have been dashed due to his criminal nature, but there's nothing he could do about it.

It was massacring young masters throughout the ruling clans of all dimensions, including the highest-tier ones.

But, like everyone else, he had a bottom line. He never r*ped, killed children, or committed any other atrocities. His actions consisted solely of murdering and torturing young masters.

But fair is fair. He never went up against someone who did not offend him, as other young masters did in pursuit of his women or treasures.

He is, at the very least, protective and devoted. When everything is said and done, it might be a lot worse.

Unfortunately, his cruel tendencies tend to undermine any good that may come from such attributes, since even if he left some young master alive, he'd be crippled or castrated...

He'd be shunned by all guys because they'd be afraid he'd make their "little brothers" disabled...

-

Adel sighed as he began to reflect on his past...

His life before entering the secret world was ordinary, perhaps too ordinary for a mortal on Earth.

Because he was an orphan, his background is essentially non-existent.

He practiced in martial arts until the age of twenty, but he did not begin cultivating. Instead, he learned all of the martial arts known to mortals on Earth, such as Taekwondo, Karate, and Kung Fu, which caused him to be older than the appropriate age to begin cultivation, but he possessed a physique that was polished in every imaginable martial art.

He was in Cedoria, a country with a population of 54 billion inhibitors in a specific part of the Earth.

Due to the scarcity of cultivators, they were unaware of their presence, as they either decided to exclude themselves and move to higher steps, or chose to hide their existence in accordance with a particular law.

Because every chaotic cycle consisted of no cultivators being naturally born—but the result of many mortals' procreation, which required at least a hundred years—cultivators were unable to connect with mortals too much because they were aware of the mortals' worth.

A mortal couple had a one in a trillion chance of having a cultivator as a child.

So, after numerous chaotic cycles, those immortal-like existences that can stay in the universe decided to keep the mortals alive in each cycle, reminding themselves of their humble origins.

The immortal-like state was a curse rather than a blessing for those beings.

They could only stay in an energy form after each chaotic cycle, resulting in a body with the ability to reach the fifth level of just one cultivation system, and they can only recall hazy knowledge from a single life they spent in their form.

But that wasn't the curse, because they still possessed immortality...

Nobody understood that these immortal-like beings would suffer during every chaotic cycle because their souls yearned to get to Heaven...

But, of course, they were unaware of it. Every time they died, they endured excruciating pain...

Though they were referred to as "immortal-like existences," this was not the case.

Because, in order to achieve immortality, they surrendered their souls (which were still within them, as in they could not sense their souls) in order to build a body with only a paper's worth of information provided to it.

But it only lasted one life, for after that they are fused with energy and can't be killed because their bodies are energy itself—and so they can't die or feel their soul even if they wanted to...

-

Back to the country, it was bounded to the north by a bamboo forest, to the south by a wild sea, to the east by a vast lake, and to the west by a gigantic mountain.

Poledroc's economy was based mostly on jewel-crafting and ore-trading amongst mortals, as the country held mines of gold, diamonds, and other precious metals.

Poledroc is mostly covered with rivers and has a windy environment, which has resulted in a densely packed population despite its small size, with the majority of inhabitants living in large cities.

The country's terrain is rather terrible; neglected farmlands, chaotic, overgrown fields, and damaging waterfalls are only a sliver of the hazards Poledroc has to offer, which is why the country is avoided by wealthy mortals who come to rest somewhere.

This is also represented in the country's flag, which features four little crosses in light gold, white, pink, dark red, and light red.

Their coat of arms consists of two shaking hands over three little circles.

In terms of cultivation, the country was backed by a government comprised of big shots who had high cultivation in one of the three systems that maintained it, providing it with a stable foundation for the next millennium.

-

He then contemplated how he became acquainted with cultivation...

He had no idea what cultivation was, having lived his entire life as a mortal.

Until a life-changing incident occurred...

He'd been heading to one of the public gardens to train on a regular day when he unexpectedly transported into a secret world...

In the secret realm, the air was heavy with smoke, obscuring his eyesight beyond a few meters.

Uncertainty arose in his head, but it was not the wonderful uncertainty of discovery that he desired as a mortal, but a terrifying horror.

The scenery was so breathtaking that he had to temporarily suppress his thoughts as he couldn't wait to explore it all.

He could hear the songs and shrieks of the strangest creatures he'd ever seen.

He displayed tranquility as well as anxiousness in his face, which was not hidden in the least because he had been just twenty years old at the time.

 But he wasn't scared in the least—just uneasy, which was unusual for a mortal's initial feelings in the presence of a strange creature...

Many creatures glanced at him, but some of them didn't seem content with his presence, causing his concealed wariness to surface, keeping an eye out for them just to be sure.

There were a lot of big creatures, including those that flew and crawled.

This realm seemed to give enough to refill most supplies, as he'd imagined he might live a fulfilling life till he died, but he had no idea that Fate had something different in store for him...

-

 A strange person who looked like a human but had a pair of wings behind his back and a horn in the center of his head distanced himself from the many creatures and then stared at Adel for a time before speaking to him in a monotonous, robot-like voice.

Adel, according to the weird guy, was the descendant of a lineage of cultivators who had preserved the worlds throughout each chaotic cycle, and now it was his turn to be the last heir of the ***** death clan, hinting that the clan was on the point of extinction.

 He also claimed to be the guardian of this hidden realm, and since too much time had passed, prompting the guardian to get restless, he'd made a personal move to locate him, teleporting him to this secret realm.

After that, he looked at the creatures in the secret realm and informed them that their prowess was nothing compared to his in the divine cultivation realm, since without him, they would've released the pressure on Adel, causing him to die instantaneously.

 He eventually said something about this place being the safest of all the places he could be. Without a ***** death bloodline, everyone would perish as soon as they entered the secret realm.

Adel was perplexed by his statements, wondering what cultivators were. What exactly was a chaotic cycle?

As he considered the phrase "last heir," his back was soaked in sweat...

If even the guardian, who appeared to wield great strength, couldn't behead the danger, how could he, who couldn't even lift a car, behead a threat of that caliber?

Adel, suspicious and untrusting of the circumstances, reluctantly agrees to the proposition. The decision was taken quickly, possibly too fast, but this predicament needs rapid thinking.

After all, if the strange man who claimed to be his "guardian" genuinely intended to kill him, wouldn't he have died by now? So He figured He'd give it a shot.

Furthermore, his subconscious self seemed to trust this guardian for some reason, which caused him to frown when he questioned the guardian about it.

He only reminded him he shared his bloodline, which made him more trusting of his kin.

 But what if this strange man is manipulating a scenario that is even worse than it appears? How could a normal young man like himself be involved in all of this? Adel was lost in his own thoughts now, as he tightened his fists in determination, which caused the guardian to grin for a split second, which Adel missed because he was lost in his own thoughts.

The guardian then waved his hand, and a gateway emerged alongside them, transporting Adel to an unfamiliar location...

The earth was cracked and dry beneath his feet, and the air was scorching and dusty.

With each breath, he could feel his skin sweating and his lungs burning.

 But then he feels a sensation of calmness. Perhaps something in the air was influencing his psyche, relaxing him despite the scorting hot temperature...

The guardian didn't say much as it approached a door and opened it without breaking a sweat.

CEEEK!

The door made a loud noise before revealing a natural sight.

A moss-covered grass bed is surrounded by exquisite hedges, flower bushes, and shrubs.

In the center, a few enormous trees stand, their trunks and crowns forming an almost protective dome over the garden.

The tiny flower bushes have been well properly clipped, indicating that they were well-cared for.

He discovered a square-shaped structure encircled by a covered terrace.

From the outside, this property appears luxurious and peculiar.

It's made of wood that's been rendered and decorated with furniture.

Small, rounded windows add to the overall aesthetic of the house and have been incorporated in an asymmetric pattern.

"Cough, I rebuilt this house with one that resembled what humans refer to as "modern houses" in order to better fit the master of the house, but just the outside, not the inside." The guardian coughed awkwardly as it withdrew its eyes away from Adel, leaving him stunned, but he simply nodded his head without saying more.

The inside, on the other hand, seemed to be an abandoned area, with an old man and a book alongside it that included the book and a question: "What is the true meaning of life?" ...

-

Adel continued to think for a long time, recalling his "adventures," since he had his own harem...

Although he did had a terrible reputation among males, that could only be said for them.

What about the women? They were all having strange, lustful ideas about him.

Then again, who wouldn't want to be the wife of a man who eluded even the ruling clans of the highest-tier dimensions?

But Adel wasn't being a playboy; he cared about his harem, and they cared for him as well, even if they didn't want to know his secret.

But the ending was heartbreaking for him, for he had intended to have his harem with him in the next life by following the book's recommendations; as he'd planned a special mechanism that was letting his wives know about what happened, and how to do the same as he did, but it seemed he couldn't even cross back to the former world, let alone bring them with him.

But he had no idea that Fate had a big surprise in store for him about his harem...

-

Adel could be found laying in the emptiness, understanding some unfathomable laws, after what felt like millions of years.

But it wasn't true comprehension, for his weak soul couldn't fathom such things, which were beyond even what his clan could face at its peak...

Adel had a deep comprehension of these things despite the fact that practically little information was going into his mind...

"...Even if a thriving seed were put in a nutrient-deficient environment, it would still be a waste seed..."

"...If it grows, it will be weak and can only refer to the other normal seeds that matured beside it..."

"...However, if the same potent seed were to be rooted in good and nutritional soil, it would grow more than the regular seeds that were planted alongside it..."

"...Hence, the lives of cultivators are identical to those of seeds... They  would thrive if they had a good background... However, if they come from a poor family, they will not be able to thrive and will be suppressed by higher power..."

"...Everything is good, nothing is bad... Everything is decided by a being's point of view, whether true or false..."

"...Everyone has their own set of beliefs... As a consequence, no matter what, a single house cannot be made up entirely of loyalists... But there are also traitors who are blinded by greed..."

Adel continued to think, and his spirit emitted obvious fluctuations, like a boat traveling over the stormy waves of the sea...

His soul force continued to rise until even the void trembled...

But suddenly a large eye opened in Adel's soul, rendering all past energy invisible and sealed from the surroundings, and rendering any comprehension he'd learn now or in the future sealed even to Adel himself, before closing again as if it had never opened...

Adel finally opened his eyes after what felt like an eternity, staring around in uncertainty. He wanted to sigh but couldn't because he was still in his soul form...

He shook his head in his soul form, thinking, 'I can't believe I still want to sigh after how long I've been here. Anyway, now that I've recovered enough strength to move, it's time for me to return...'

 That's right! The eye did actually keep 0.1 percent of Adel's soul's power unlocked, which was powerful, but it was still enough for him to roam around...

He looked over and saw a strange blue thread that went to some small orbs that were close to other orbs but of varied sizes...

There was a little orb that was white in hue and looked to have the same energy oscillations as the emptiness he was in...

He looked around, perplexed, to discover that the blue thread he had discovered was attached to an orb that appeared to hug the white orb, quite near to it, but with an entirely distinct energy fluctuation.

 Adel rushed instinctively towards the globe, then vanished from the void where he was...

-

Immediately after Adel left, a figure was observed staring around in a frenzy, as if it detected some entity comprehending Ka**ic Dao and d***h Dao, which was absurd because such news would not go ignored by someone like him...

The space surrounding him trembled violently as he frowned and said: "What kind of ******* clan is this?! Capable of comprehending the ka**ic and d***h daos in 500 million years. Even higher ******* geniuses would be unable to achieve it... Who exactly?"

It wandered around for a long time before casually waving its hand, creating a doorway to a distant shimmering ball...

-

Meanwhile, Adel felt slightly uneasy after reconnecting to the orb, but didn't know why, so he just shook his head before finally opening his eyes, staring around in turmoil once more.

But before he could do anything, he was startled by a voice in his head...

"You were in a profound sleep for around 16 years, so your two souls should be able to fuse for the time being...

In terms of specifics, you'll learn everything in due time.

I'll take your soul there with me. We'll maybe meet again if you rise to the ##@$! realm, but only when you're knowledgeable and strong enough.'

Adel was drenched in cold sweat running down his back as he thought of his words.

But then he was confused... 16 years...? Wasn't he comprehending something for what seemed like more than a hundred million years?

But then he just shook his head, weirdly not thinking too much about it...

-

Adel shook his head, snapping out of his trance, before letting out a loud sigh, this time from his mouth.

He opted to keep the matter buried because he assumed what happened was just a dream with some sort of time dilation, so he didn't worry too much...

"You did say something about directing my soul to another plane or location. What was the point of that?"

'I could answer your concerns right now since I'm going to lead your soul to another realm, plane, or world, whatever you might call it, that's outside of God's dimensions and that clears your soul of its restrictions!

'Let's get started, shall we?

In God's universe, the three primordial energies are unique. They shouldn't exist in the world to which I'll transfer your soul because the three primordial energies, which are all integrated into Chi, are drained.

As for why you could read my memories, you've attained a horrifying level that astounded me, because it's impossible for a mortal like you to achieve such a level!

Enough of this chit-chat! I'm going to have your soul enter a mortal's body, one that had a lucky fate, and you'll learn the law of Death once you reach the appropriate realm!

Also, effort triumphs over talent, because even if one has a god-like talent but does not use it, they are worthless.'

"Wait, there are other approaches and others who have done the same thing?" Adel inquired hurriedly before the soul shard could go.

'I can't say anything else.  All I can say is that the six supreme laws are not impossible to learn, but only through the method described in the book you've read.

And there have been individuals before you who decided to study the ways of the law of destiny, fate, time, and so on, but I can't say whether or not they were successful.

And be cautious; don't underestimate the six desires and seven emotions; some people have failed to discern a supreme law simply because they couldn't control their emotions and desires sufficiently.'

"That's all there is to it. Then, as you mentioned, the supreme laws can be learned through dimensions outside of God's dimensions, after the restraints are broken, after one's soul travels through to the other dimension and begins the journey, so I'm thinking I'll start right away after I arrive, as time does not wait for anyone.

But then you stated, 'I was asleep for 16 years,' implying that this soul and mine had now fused." Adel exclaimed with delight.

'Yes, and be alert. I'm going to tell you about the steps you need to take right now, and keep in mind that the peak power on Earth and other dimensions is non-existent on the new world, because the three primordial energies don't truly exist, but are only a special existence due to God's powers in that dimension of his.

One can approach the level of power required to build one's own universe, but this is nearly impossible for anybody other than God.'

==

Author's Note:

If you've felt this chapter being long, it is. (3.5k words)

Be prepared for some info dump, as it showcases the world, to make some things not be mentioned more later on the line.

0