Nice Clothes
425 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loukas wiped off the steam that had fogged his mirror and revealed the clear image of his own face. Those thankfully still dull brown eyes stared back at him. He averted his gaze from the glass and rubbed the towel through his damp orange locks. He gave his head a good shake before he set the towel aside in the hamper next to him and gave a sigh of satisfaction.

 

 If he was going to do this he might as well have a shower and a filling lunch of sausage and eggs. He was not sure the demon would particularly care whether or not he was clean but he felt better about himself.

 

Still, there was something else on his mind that would not go away, no matter how much he tried to ignore it. It was a poking, nagging thought that gnawed on him ever since he made up his mind on this decision.

He was not in this building alone.

Hence once he pulled over his sweater, he left his room to knock on the wooden door in the hallway next door to him.

 

The initially soft knock became three hard raps against the wood Loukas knew would at least wake the occupant up.

 

Some of the times.

 

There was still no response.

 

Although this provided some relief, it did not take away his anxiety.

Loukas reached out to the knob of the door, as the usual feeling of black bile rose into his throat from invading his roommate's personal space.

The handle turned and Loukas groaned in annoyance when he realized they had left that door unlocked as per usual. 

 

Still...

 

Loukas sucked in a breath as he creaked open his roommate’s bedroom. His sensitive nose scrunched up at the smell that the room emanated from within and his eyes widen as he saw that mess of a room. 

Clothes scattered all over the floor, beer cans gather like decoration on every flat surface from the desks to the wardrobe and papers of whatever was all over the floor and bed.

 

Loukas felt both a modicum of relief at the sight of an empty room as well as the overtaking feeling of a general disgust at the pig stye. At least he would not have to worry about his roommate walking in on him whilst he was doing….  That.

 

However, this room was a mess and Loukas found his nose burning at the smell of unwashed clothes and stale beer. Although a part of him was berating himself for invading their personal space, shouting at him to leave, this could lead to his roommate getting charged.

 

Again.

 

 Loukas went over to the tipped over hamper and placed the clothes back inside.

 

"This was a fire hazard," he told himself to avoid any feeling of guilt.

 

Whilst he did this, he picked up a sweat and beer-soaked T-shirt his roommate wore last night. The short, soft hair brunette probably wore it for one of his many nightly outings. Something he was invited to but ultimately turned down.

Loukas, even though he knew it was safe, normally avoided nights. They were a dangerous time and he simply could not trust himself.

 

He gave the fabric another sniff to get a full understanding of it. The shirt smelt of stale, cheap alcohol, budget old spice cologne and….

Loukas pulled his face away from the shirt once he realised what he had been doing. He jolted away from the offending piece of cloth as it landed upon an old open pizza box that laid out on the floor. 

The taste of sweat and skin was still upon his tongue burning a hole with its flavour.

He had been panting and licking at the fabric just to have more and more of...  This. 

 

His face was hot. 

The night was approaching fast…

 

He grimaced, swiftly got up on his feet and shut the door, forgetting his shame of letting the room get this messy and stewed in the shame of being gross and disgusting.

He  should  know better, be better.

It does not matter how little he was in control and getting a hard-on that tented his jeans did not help in those feelings.

He gripped his shoulder tightly with guilt, as he took slow deep breathes to get it all to stop. 

 

Maybe once this was over he would not be like this. He would be a normal guy for once in his life.

 

After taking a few more deep breaths counting the seconds as they ticked by he glanced down at his watch.

 

5:30 PM

 

He should get going. There was little time left, and he still needed various items. 

Loukas could not let this opportunity slip him by.

He stepped outside the door of his dorm into the chilly autumn air and gazed at the carved pumpkins on the doorstep. 

This was going to be the first Halloween he had ever celebrated and he was going to make it count. 

2