Big Teeth
331 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey! Earth to Loulou,” Loukas felt a pair of fingers flick at his forehead leaving a sharp sting between his eyes. For a second he thought he saw a concerned grimace on the little devil before it reverted to its usual mocking smirk.

“I thought my sexiness made you catatonic for a second. Don't worry, it happens to the best, even hot guys like you.”

Loukas felt his cheeks lit up from the compliment before he began rubbing his hands together to explain, “Um oh yeah... Sorry. It's... I did not want to summon you for sex I um... You're not what I wanted, sorry.”

Hide’s smile faltered and his ears flattened as he bitterly muttered, “Bullshit if this is just about not embarrassing yourself with me. Then whatever… I have other things to do than deal with some repressed suck up-.”

“N-No wait. I didn’t mean it like that,” Loukas desperately tried to correct him, “You’re cute. Really, really cute. I-”

“I'm not cute, asshole.” Hide rolled his eyes.

“Um, Just… I would rather have my first time um... Be with someone I went... Had a date with and... You know,” Loukas tried to answer honestly as he rubbed his fingers together.

“Seriously? You want a stupid date before you get laid?” Loukas could swear he saw the little man’s cheeks flush red before he looked away. “Sorry I don’t date random strangers. Fuck em, sure. But date 'em?” Hide scoffed. “What do you even know about me?”

Loukas scratched the back of his neck and said, “Your name?”

Hide chuckles, “Good one. Keep thinking that. Anything else? I'm just good at reading kinks and shit and all I know about you is… you're kinda a mess chatting with sexy guys.” He smirks, "Like me, but that’s a given, he hehe."

Loukas could not help but snicker along with him, “I’m not used to guys so… forward. I never really thought I would be…. a bit gay..… Let's see, I enjoy cooking and reading. Being a writer sounds like it would be fun, but I never really got down to it…. Or was ever smart enough..” Loukas tried to give a smile, “What do you like?”

Hide scoffed, “A bit gay? Loulou, if you were just a bit, I would have at least a chance to show up as a sexy lady. Yeah, no. Also, if you got into a school, you probably are not that brain dead.” 
He shrugged his shoulders. “As for what I like. Doubt you would care. It is mostly machines and stuff nobody in hell or even here gets cares.”
 

Loukas did not believe Hide's argument. His family paid for him to even get into this school. Hide was probably being strangely nice, but… He does not seem like that kind of person.

Plus, He thinks Loukas was good looking. It was... difficult understanding he would say such things.

Loukas scouted over to the incubus, “Um... I don’t understand. What machines do you like?”

“Computers mostly, especially in the programming aspect, can be things like making simple programs like just AI to solve problems, to making fun games or display shit or outright to make machines work how I want. Oh, but Fuck pascal as a language. You humans had all the languages of the world yet still found the time to make such a crappy programming language and I-”

As he talked, his grey eyes, which previously held either annoyance or lechery, lit up with such a brightness Loukas felt his heart skip a beat. His demonic tail swished around like a cat occasionally curling around Loukas’ forearm as he talked. 

Hide had such a pleasant smile.

“Hey Loulou, are you even listening?” Loukas was once again brought back to that voice and looked down at Hide, who looked more... Hurt.

“Oh, um s-sorry. I did not understand the difference between computer languages so I got kinda lost... Sorry, I'm.. not good with this.”

Hide poked at his nose, “Fine space cadet whatever… Look, you won. I’ll go out with your ass alright. Consider it an honour.”

“Really?” Loukas felt his heart leapt in his chest at the thought. This was his first time out with a guy, demon or not.

Hide snapped his finger, turning his goat-like hooves into feet with sneakers. The horns vanished, along with his wings, tail, and fangs. His clothes became a pair of jean shorts that peeked underneath a brightly coloured hoodie with the words “Suck my” with a picture of veiny eggplant. His goat-like ears were still present but were much better hidden under his long mop of hair.

Loukas looked over the man’s body, still stunned at how he got here. 

He never expected this whole satanic summoning thing to lead to him getting a date.

Wait… What was the point of him summoning again?...

Hide smirked at Loukas and said, “Alright, babe, I’ll play. Why don’t the two of us hit the arcade for a first date? Harass some annoying kids with my skills. Maybe smash some pumpkins and throw toilet paper over losers’ houses.”

Loukas smiled and took Hide’s hand and said, “I'm not too good with video games but... I’ll love to watch you play…. I’ll ignore the last parts though.”
 
“Backseat gaming? Naughty boy and come on. They probably deserve it. Assholes love toilet paper.” Hide’s overconfident smile turned to one of curiosity as he tilted his head to a side, “huh?”
 
Loukas rubbed his hands in confusion and asked, “Um.. is something wrong?”

“Those are some big teeth you have,” Hide said, seemingly more to himself than to Loukas, as he let out a little laugh.

Loukas did not laugh back. 

He licked at his teeth and found they had become razor-sharp and his previously human tongue had become long and slimy.

No.....

2