Offical date
230 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What to make about this current situation? 

 

Upon his back was someone who barely weighed a stone who shifted and bounced with excitement. 

 

In front of him was another middle-aged man’s cautious harden gaze as he tried to prepare some fluffy sugary treats, and not once broke eye contact with them.

 

The man on his back did not care about the clear fear the man held for him. Instead, he bobbed up and down upon the wolf’s back like a seesaw as the vendor handed him two pieces of cotton candy.

 

Hide snatched the treats with little thought or even a polite thank you and held a big grin to Loukas between his soft thighs.

“Can pups like you enjoy cotton candy?” He asked.

“I guess?” Loukas replied as he craned his head to Hide as he waved the fluffy piece of sweet in front of his muzzle as the vendor shifted in discomfort.

"Nice dog you have there... sir," He said as he tried to make small talk, and kept his arms as close as possible to his sides. 

"I know and he’s more than a nice dog. Jealous?" Hide said playfully, as he patted Loukas on the head.

It was clear at this point no one but the demon could understand Loukas.

Maybe it was a supernatural thing?

Not that he minded. He doubted being able to talk would make people any less frightened or uneasy around them.

The vendor of this Halloween festival smelt of old meat, probably tougher than something tender like the goat demon. 

 

Maybe…

 

Hide shoved the sweet into Loukas' maw, which pulled him out of his thoughts.

Despite regaining his sanity after eating Hide's flesh, something had constantly tempted his thoughts to stray to their instincts. 

Being surrounded by people from a college town; drunk students in fun and sometimes oddly scantly clad costumes, trick or treaters sometimes up to people ten years his senior and even just random elders enjoying the autumn breeze, made it hard to not slip back into his wolf desires and wake up the next day covered in blood.

Every time his thoughts had strayed, Hide was there to pull him to the latest shiny attraction or chat up a storm.

 

"It's been years since I've been to a Halloween fair. Maybe I should have worn that mecha costume I had. It had its own motor to spin the blades," Hide mused as he gazed at the various costumes that passed them by.

 

Loukas felt shame for his lack of self-control. Even now, he was doing everything in his power not to throw the demon onto the floor and lap at his goat-like flesh.

 

Sink his teeth into that supple body.

 

He was so  aroused  the last time he...

 

Hide tugged Loukas’ fur around his neck to the next attraction of the evening, the arcade.

A big brightly coloured building of brick and glass. Through the windows and slightly ajar door, were flashing red and blue lights that drew many interested people. It was a major complaint of the area and a future lawsuit case. 

 

A 'no pets allowed sign' displayed, proud upon the windows.

 

Hide, of course, ignored it.

 

He hopped off Loukas’ back as he entered the arcade and strutted up to a gang of aggressive-looking young men, which took Loukas aback.

 

The men crowded around one of the flashier cabinets that started to hurt Loukas’ eyes. He was not a fan of these guys; they were a loud bunch, and he had always tried to avoid them when he could.

 

“Out of my way brats,” the tiny goat demon said as he snatched the gun controller from one of their hands. It did not surprise Loukas at that point, yet he found himself wincing at what was to come.

 

“Hey! Give that back, you prissy little bitch," The beefy 20-something shook with rage at the disrespect. He turned his head to a taller blonde boy and shouted," Hey Greg!” and pulled out a pocket knife, his malicious eyed companions followed suit as they pulled out a variety of weapons from bats to chairs.

 

"Wow... that's a pointy knife you have there," Hide said casually as he gazed at the weapon now just an inch away from his throat. He held an odd smile as his eyes were glued to the weapon. Of course, the owners of this place were probably hiding away.

 

"At least you have a taste. Now drop your wallet and we'll forget this little thing ever happen and you go back to fuck your pet dog outside," The leader said pressing the weapon against the skin.

 

Stop it...

 

Hide shook his head, "Naaaah, you are just a little bitch boy. Honestly I've seen old ladies scarier than you. Fuck off and let me beat you're crappy score."

 

"You little-"

 

Blood was leaked from the edge of the knife then...

 

 

Then a sound rumbled through the arcade.

 

GRRRRRRR

 

Loukas lept upon one of the boys and bared all his sharp teeth as that rumbling growl fell out of his throat. Red eyes glared intensely at the means of attack, fists, and bats. 

His claw dug into the skin of the boy below him who quiver under him in fear.

 

The knife was held frozen in the assaulter's hand as their eyes widen in horror, their legs shocked. A dark spot formed in the front of the jeans of the man below him, releasing the distinct scent of urine.

 

No one was going to hurt  his   mate .

 

Loukas sunk his teeth onto said boy's shoulder and with ease flung him into the air ripping the flesh from it as the man crashed into his companions bleeding and sobbing.

 

His...

 

No one was ever going to-

 

“What the fuck is that!” One of them shrieked as he fell backwards to the floor. His companions followed suit, dropping their weapons before they stumbled over each other as they ran out of the arcade. The hurt man held his bleeding shoulder and staggered after them crying and begging for any of them to slow down. 

 

Leaving them the only people within the building.

 

The commotion snapped Loukas out of his possessive trance to hear a cackling laugh.

 

"Bwahahaha, the look on their faces! HAHA! Priceless! Servers those a-holes right," Hide grinned as he placed a quarter into the machine he rubbed the scratch on his neck. "You're a good boy, you know that, right?”

 

If Loukas could blush in this form, he would at the moment. There was just something about Hide's praise that warmed him, despite him being a jerk and got them into this mess in the first place.

 

Jerk may be an understatement.

 

Still, there was that blush on Hide's cheeks that deepen, and Loukas noticed the way he stood was stiff and rigid. 

 

The man did not even bother to play at first just gave that odd smile at him with his legs crossed sitting down.

 

The overpowering scent of... something was in the air for a while.

 

It was...  smouldering ...

 

Eventually, they had to leave because of very uncomfortable and frightened staff who finally decided to come out. 

 

They did not want a  "dog"  three times their size in the store.

 

Hide at least did not argue with them and smiled in content at the score he racked up when he was able to shoot.

 

The night continued, and Hide was a chatty demon that entire night.

 

“LouLou, Let's get some cheeseless pizza, I’m hungry.”

“Oh, so you had a crush on your roommate? Was he hot? Oh crap, he was straight wasn't he? Why don't you just screw him already?”

“Your tail is so big. Is your cock similar?”

“Hahaha, you’re so sweet, Loulou.”

“Hey! Hey! Look! Look! Ha! Made you look.”

 

The demon’s words were so melodious to Loukas’ ears. It was odd. Hide’s words were on face value, crude, vulgar and everything he thought he disliked about some people. However, when they came out of him, there was something kind about them.

 

No judgement, just… 

 

Honesty and something earnest and enduring.

 

They sat at the lakeside that night watching the stars. Well, Loukas was watching the stars. Hide leaned on his shoulder, more focused on his caramel apple.

 

Hide …  smelt …. 

 

Wonderful.

 

2