Of blood, Vanilla and Apples
227 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loukas avoid Hide's gaze as those words left his lips.

Regardless of the nonverbal denial, that bright red dick stood erect under his fur.

As much as the young man would rebuff the notion, it was very obvious. When he inflicted pain and drew blood from Hide's veins, it only added to Loukas' arousal.

Hide did not mind this.

In fact, the idea of Loukas enjoying this as much as he was, made him even more eager.

He just needed the man to embrace this sadism even if it was just for tonight.

Although the size of the pipe under the wolf made his jaw drop.

Hide had seen big dicks before, that was a given, but the absolute size of a werewolf's cock was on a whole other level.

He found himself licking his lips at the sight of what he had hoped, a slightly larger mass under the erection.

Loukas had not moved away and muttered, "I... I don't want... to hurt you..."

"You say that."

Hide was on his knees as he reached out and gently touched the dick of the wolf who let out a low growl and the tip drooled with desire, pulsing with every heartbeat. Even with both hands, he could not even halfway meet the tips of his index fingers from the absolute girth of the werewolf's cock. Hide looked up into the wolf's eyes to get a good read. Those red eyes narrowed sharply upon him, the beast's maw open to let out some heavy pants revealing his many rows of sharp teeth.

This dangerous game can lead to him being torn to pieces, but that just made this all the more excited.

Hide's own cock strained against the unforgiving fabric of his shorts at the thoughts of those teeth on his skin once again.

Fuck, he could not wait to have that inside of him. He did not care how intimidating that was.

The little demon ghosted the tip with his soft lips allowing the wolf to feel his hot breath before he licked at it gingerly. Hide did not break eye contact with the wolf as he licked at his penis, from the tip to the wide shaft.

Loukas' voice had a deep terrifying growl and his eyes now gazed upon Hide with a pang of hunger, yet despite the haze of arousal he said, “…... You're so... Small…”

He let out a gasp as Hide popped the tip into his mouth and proceeded to inch down the member further and further into his throat.

His throat burned as every inch invade. He could only barely breathe, fuck he was so damn hard as the cock took up so much of his throat stretching it to its limit.

He had not taken down even half of it yet.

The world spun from the lack of oxygen as white spots filled his vision.

Loukas panted and moan all the while until Hide swiftly took the immense cock out of his mouth to gasp for air.

Just as Loukas let out a whimper of disappointment, Hide grinned and undid his pants before Loukas' starved eyes. Those red hell fires drank every second of the sight as he watched him strip down. Hide hissed as the chilly breeze caressed his oversensitive erection, it was difficult to not immediately give in and fuck himself silly on the werewolf right there and then.

He enjoyed the growing look of desire on the wolf as he said, “Do I look like a bitch?”

“You look... soft," Loukas seemed mostly drunk on both instinct and his body, still the sweet boy added, "I've... never done this before…”

"Then let me guide you, Loulou. Let me lead," Hide replied with a grin.

Hide pressed his ass against the wolf’s cock, causing Loukas to groan as the already drooling tip grazed at Hide's entrance. Hide let out a loud sensual moan and purred, “I can take any size I want, so fuck me as hard as can, Loulou. Let's go super cheesy and fuck me until I can’t think. They made my body for big boys like you.”

Despite his assurance, enormous paws forced him to the ground and Hide found himself ass up, face down in the grass. As he shifted at the sudden positioning, especially with how roughly his face was slammed into the ground, he felt something wet and slimy pressed against his ass. The strange wet appendage prodded into him to open him up, as his body jerked at the sensation.

Even though he would not need things like that, Loukas was still ever so sweet.

“Right there, j-just AH!” He felt the wet tongue go in further poking and prodding into him until he could only whimper for the real thing. He shuddered and arched under Loukas' firm grip in hope for more.

Hide would do nothing like this to anyone. It was just gross, but to have it done on him was a whole other story.

He whined in frustration as the tongue was removed leaving him feeling so empty and hot.

This was true suffering.

He then felt larger hands hold his ass tightly, sharp nails dug into the plump muscle as Loukas finally mounted him. The large tip pressed against him, opening up the entrance even further than that tongue or even those fingers ever could.

“You want it?” Loukas asked in a husky voice that caressed his ear.

“Yes, come on, I'm dying,” Hide whined as his demon tail curled up in desperation.

Without another word, he felt something large gradually slide into him as he shuddered under Loukas in pleasure.

"ha..... am... Am I … doing good?" Loukas cooed as he licked the side of Hide's face.

“Y-yes, you're doing a good job, right? Yes. there. HM!” He felt something much larger than the rest of the cock pressed against his entrance.

This was Loukas’ first time, so it did not surprise him that the young man’s knott had already grown from just the blowjob of earlier.

The world spun around Hide as the sensations were overwhelming. He shuddered and unconsciously moved his hand over a prominent bulge that protruded from his abdomen in a daze.

He shivered with excitement at this, at the fact of what was inside him at this very moment. It pressed against his most sensitive of areas was now showing for anyone to see.

Oh, if someone walked in right now he did not think he would last like this...

He tried to reach down for his own drooling prick, erect and begging for more sensation. He was interrupted from jerking himself off on the wolf from his growl above him forcing his hand away.

"Don't... touch..."

With one more thrust and Loukas pushed the entire knot inside of him.

Hide cried as time suddenly faded.

He just grew blinded with pleasure as the man viciously thrust inside him, his already large knot grew even larger with every thrust pressing against his prostate repeatedly sending bolts of pleasure as heat pooled.

Prodding and pounding against him, all Hide could sense and feel were stars as he gripped and tore onto the grassy floor he clung to.

Loukas' thrusts grew stiffer and more shallow once he could not pull back anymore because of the knott yet his hips kept moving. Hide felt the man hot burning cum fill inside of him as he let out a loud howl and everything shattered into a burst of pleasure. He panted as he turned to Loukas, still, inside of him, tongue lolled out of his maw.

Hide tiny body shook and quivered, felt sweat plaster his long hair to his forehead, but worst of all, his dick still stood erect, it ached for more.

He stilled needed more.

All Hide wanted to do was to milk this werewolf for all he got. Once he regained some composure, pressed back to ride upon Loukas' cock once more. He sat upon it upright, making the bulge even more prominent in his abdomen, it pressed out boldly.

He wrapped his arms around Loukas' neck and the wolf kept fucking him.

Thrusting up into his body.

"Look.. at you..." Loukas purred into his ear.

Hide felt a series of sharp teeth bite into his shoulder as he bounced on the man's cock. Those teeth dug into his flesh, tearing a chunk of muscle, almost breaking even bone as Hide melted into the mix of sensations of his body.

He knew he could handle a lot, and he had lost count on how many times he orgasmed until he could only whimper from sensitivity as the wolf kept thrusting and bouncing him on his dick with little regard.

Hide's throat was so sore from his begs for more and screams of pleasure that just allowed Loukas the fuck and pound into his hole.

He even lost count on many times Loukas cummed before his knott finally deflated and he could slip out of his now filled dripping hole.

The two men panted with exhaustion as they collapse next to each other.

2