INFORMATION
88 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FUN FACTS

- The idea for this book came about in two ways. 1. I read a fantasy first-chapter which was pretty well written, but was all action and I wondered if it's best to KNOW a character a bit before watching them fight. Because without knowing them, I won't really care if they get hurt. So I tried to do a short where I introduced Wyrn, then had him fight, then about 5 chapters later, boom, finished. That was the plan anyway (shrug).

- The second way it came about was that I read a LOT of romance where the main characters are just perfect. Beautiful, blond, blue-eyed (deep, penetrating, captivating) blue eyes, and I got to thinking...all of them? Really? And everyone's always good looking? What's their problem? Addiction, well, I suppose that's cool but I'm gonna make it as against all odds as it gets, being short. ๐Ÿ˜œ (And for women, being far too posh to pull off the 'simple life.')

- I hadn't intended for this to be a novel. Up until the last chapter was posted, the cover still read 'short story.'ย  Even my profile which has the cover still reads 'short story.'

- I'm not used to writing stories with so few plot lines so they make me nervous. (Was it too simple for you?)

- I felt very restricted by the online norm of short chapters. Usually I'd let a chapter grow or shrink as needed but this time I kept to the 2k or less method. In the rewrites, many chapters will probably get bigger, particularly the last one.

- More than likely, there will be an additional last chapter or a bigger final chapter in the edits.

- I tried really hard to make what Wyrn's family were worthwhile upon discovery yet vague. How'd I do? (No spoilers)

- I really liked Vadde's character and had considered making the final chapter with her original name returned to her but ultimately decided against it.

- This was meant to be a fairy tale retelling. Did that become apparent? (No Spoilers)

- Originally, Aggu's arc, though the same, was meant to be smaller and the father's bigger but somehow it didn't happen like that.

- I had planned to mention the rock holding the fairies at the end it felt 'tacked' on, so chances are, in an extra chapter, I will do it justice.

- This had started out as a dark comedy, but it just became...dark for a bit there which surprised me. But then again, fairy tales are dark in nature.

- I hadn't meant for this to be so adult. Ha, but I was determined to give Wyrn a proper marriage. hahaha

QUESTIONS

* What did you think of the story?

* Was there anything that really surprised you? (No Spoilers)

* What did you think of the bad guy? Did you see it coming? (No Spoilers)

* Was there anything you guessed right away?

* What are your thoughts on the ending?

INFORMATION

There are four books in total for this series. ๐Ÿ‘

Do you have any questions? Ask it ๐Ÿ™‹ ๐Ÿ‘‰ here.

1