CHAPTER-05 First Transformation
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After learning how to control his hearing abilities the rest of his school days were going well. His favorite time during school was always lunch break, PE class, and lab class that was only held two days per week. He liked those times because he could be with Haruto and sometimes on weekends when he went to the packhouse. In his class, he had made only one friend that was his deskmate Kaito. Kaito didn't like to interact with his classmates because they made fun of his chubbiness. After noticing that Tendo didn't for once made a joke about his appearance, he started to have small talks with him. He told Tendo about himself that he was the only child of his parents, he liked SpongeBob and his favorite hobby was sketching, and many more. He also told him that Tendo was the first friend he made in his school. 

His life was going pretty well, playing with Haruto and Kaito at school, training at the weekends with Asahi until the day for his transformation came one year later.

He had even imagined many times different scenarios about when he will transform into his wolf form for the first time. It would be in front of Asahi during weekend training in the woods or in front of Haruto when they play or the most unexpected time would be if he transformed in his school in front of many kids. When he had a talk with Asahi about it, he asked Tendo in return,

"Has your link with your wolf fully been developed? Like can you talk to him in your mind?"

Tendo shook his head and said,

"I can't. I can hear sometimes his voice calling to me in my head but I can't have a full conversation with him yet"

"Then you can't transform yet. When your link will be fully developed, you can have a proper conversation with him after then you will be able to transform into your full wolf form"

After having a talk with Asahi about it Tendo was contented with the fact that he wasn't transforming any time sooner or otherwise he might have to face unexpected circumstances.

But who would have thought that the day of his transformation would come sooner than what he was expecting.

It was the start of his next semester after the summer break and he noticed that Kaito was behaving weirdly. Not that he wasn't weird at all already but not in a bad sense but he was weird in a unique way. He was always a meek and quiet person but he was still talking to him pretty well before the summer break but now after that, he has become quieter and was always in a state of apprehension looking around himself towards the bullies of their class. 

The two main bullies of his class were Jason and William who were calling Kaito 'scardey-cat', 'chubby guy', and many other names on his first day of school. 

But before they used to pass comments that Kaito always ignored, now after summer break they were becoming bolder. Now their actions were going overboard, when passing by their desk they deliberately crash with it to disturb them, pick up Kaito's things from the table and throw them on the ground or try to trip him when he was passing by. Every time they tried to do something like this Tendo scared them off whenever he was around but they were targeting only Kaito. Whenever he wasn't around they bullied him and when he told Kaito one day that he was going to tell their homeroom teacher about it, Kaito immediately stopped him by saying that he didn't want any major scene where his parents have to come to school. He was even scared of telling the homeroom teacher, he didn't know what was his problem. Why was he behaving like this?

One day in their free period they were playing football on the ground. After playing for a while he felt thirsty and said to Kaito that he was going to bring a water bottle that he had left in the classroom.

When he came back he found that Kaito wasn't present there. He asked a student from his class,

"Have you seen Kaito?"

"Yes I saw him. He went that way with Jason and William", the guy was pointing towards a certain direction.

Those bullies, I will definitely tell the homeroom teacher today if they did something to Kaito.

He then started to run in that direction. He could hear their voices from the distance. 

"You piece of shit. Even your dad hates you"

Then he heard the sound of a kick followed by a scream and the falling of someone.

"Who will save you now from us? That Tendo? He is not even here yet and we will be done with you before he came back"

He was now running so fast in the direction of voices. He then saw from the distance, it was a place for dumpsters where no one usually goes to. Both Jason and William were kicking Kiato who was now curled onto the ground beside the dumpster. 

"Why are you even alive? You ugly monster. All you can think of is stuffing your mouth, you measly rat"

Come here you ugly monster.

Suddenly he was reminded of the night his parents died and those people who found him in the woods were going to kill him when Asahi saved him. 

He was filled with extreme rage.

Is being different a curse? Why do these people have to decide who has the right to live?

Filled with anger and hatred he pounced on them.

"What... What the heck is this?"

"A dog?"

"Where did it come from? Get off me"

"Ahhh"

Jason and William after being bitten and clawed by the dog started to run away while screaming.

Tendo then realized that when he ran towards them he had transformed into a wolf cub in the middle. Suddenly all of Tendo's hatred and rage were replaced by panic. In his panic, he didn't think anything and ran towards Haruto's class. At that time he never thought that by doing this he will bring so much trouble to Haruto.

1