SS 02 – Dejected & Resolve
1.2k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After my brother's death, the whole game community was shocked. As one of the most potential player in becoming the greatest ACE of DreamBig Esport died just like that. Reports of Media has flow and the burglar was arrested and sent to imprisonment for 40 yrs. 

My father enraged as he can’t kill the bastard who killed his own son who was sent for only 40 years but he can’t do anything as our family is just poor and may risk him getting jailed at the end. 

After that, The players and other people delivered his body to the burial ground. My mother cried , my father’s furious, and me who lost all hope as my brother can’t be saved.

The member of the Esport Team and their rivals send their condolence to the loss of my brother.

After his funeral, we eventually go back to our hometown and got all the money that he got from the lottery that he was doing until now . After that, I have to take care of my mom as she was depressed by all things that is happening now to our family, she never even wanted to go out of her bedroom . 

One time, My mother was angry to my father just doing his own life. He argues back saying there's no point in just reliving the past , we must also forward as it's also the things there son wants to say if he's still alive. My mom shocked unable to take the word of my father and begun to apologize as she can’t digest the news of her son dying. 

My mother eventually began to be her normal self again and continue her job after a month of absence. 

Many teams and fans was affected by the news. The most of them is me and the members of DB Esport. After the event, news of him is still surfacing in the country. One of them is that he becomes a legend in different genre in games.

This becomes viral to the whole ESport Community as one of the member of DB Esport was checking the files of Ron's Computer. It reveals a lot of videos and different account in multiple game genre. The genre comes from Rhythm games, Beating Game in Impossible/Hardcore, MOBA Games, etc. Even the so-called Gacha Games although he never manage to upload some in time since he'll be leaving that day. 

The team was shocked even Boss Kris because he haven’t seen Ron play any other game besides Shooting Games in times of break. The team eventually released all of the videos that Ron mostly edited and almost complete to the public for the memories of his gameplay and how godlike his luck are on Gacha Games.

One of them that shocked me the most is that he actually recorded himself sending his will to his family in case that he died. Upon seeing this, I immediately requested this to Kris and he allegedly accepted it. 

Kris send me the email containing the file that Ronel recorded for me and my family. I prepared the PC, invites my mom and dad to watch the recording and play the video starts. 


「1 , 2 , 3 and set.......Is this thing working? Oh! Looks like it already was! So umm , here is me recording myself if something have gone wrong in the future. I'm Ronel Rosales aka Ron of DreamBig Esport . I have been known as the soon to be Ace Member of the team, I'm doing completely fine as it is now and I love my job as a Pro Gamer.」He wave his hand at the screen. My brother looks young in this video, Looks like he recorded it during he was 20 yrs. Old. The background around my brother looks like to be his Gaming Room.

「So my life before I was recruited by Boss Kris was hard. My mom was medicine-maintained and My father was only a STL Agent.」He began explaining his life to us. My mother and father began to tear up as they see again my cheerful brother who is now dead recording himself.

「So when my sister was born, I was still studying for myself to have a job in the future, I was going for STEM or IT but eventually I go for STEM as this was my course that I'm going for. She was cute after she was born. I used to take off her diaper after she pees or poop.」He scratched his head awkwardly and laughs while imagining it. 'Mouuu , this brother of mine' Upon hearing this my father and mother giggles while still tearing up . 

「So.... The day my mother was bed-ridden due to her sickness and my father can’t stop smoking. I eventually decide to do part-time job and still continue on learning at the same time. I keep it a secret but they still finds it out.」Yes, I remember those my father decides to quit smoking after that and help him to upped our state. My brother was sad because he can’t pay for his college and don’t want to burden mother and father so he decided to find a job for us.

「But it’s not enough and after I graduate, my parent’s money is not enough for my college tuition fee so I decided instead to go to work o  Manila and find a good job there for me. After going there, I couldn’t find any job and I may failed my family while just staying here but luck surely on my side. I find a poster for an esport team and register there... 」My brother look at the camera with a sad face seemingly remembered how it all began and lighten his mood when he apply in the ESport Team

The video continues, he talk about lots of things from him joining the club, meet new rivals, how he was sometimes skipping class just to play that shooting games, and more to the moment where he and his team won his first pro tournament. 

Mom was shocked to hear this as she didn’t know that her favorite son actually skipped school despite getting A+ on his grades. She looks at her husband and sighs. 

“Looked like he follows your gene , Ronaldo.” As she looked at Father, Father coughed.

“Ahem, ignore that just now, let’s continue watching.” As he misdirect us on the video and me not to fry it any further, I naturally agreed. 

The atmosphere lightens and the mood gradually turned back to the way it was, just a happy life when my brother was still playing his game for us.

「Christine, by the time you watch this, I suppose you're probably 12 to 15 yrs old. Be sure to follow your dream as a programmer and fulfill your promise to make a game that I will like to play. Sorry, if I broke that promise..... In life, we actually broke them eventually..... Now what are you doing Ronel, you're making the mood depressing. Ah, also be sure to help our parent if the worst really happen. I love you all, Pa and mostly Ma... Don't be depress from my death. You still have Christine to cope with you and I know it's kinda hard without me now, Christine..... But I know you can.....No, rather you'll force it upon yourself to complete this promise.」As he looks at the camera with a sad tone. He’ll still contemplating if he was going to said anymore but I… No, we feel it and we already know enough what he’ll want to say.  

「You probably knew all of it, That's all I have to say. Christine, my mother and father, thank you for bringing me here and I enjoy this.」All of us cried and sincerely prayed for my brother to have a great life in the heaven and watch us.  The video end with him waving back again and cut the recording.


“Hic..Ugh , Even that bastard killed you. I will miss you.” “Ugh…Eu…Ron, I promise you that I  move forward from now on and not stay anymore from the past.” As I see my father and mother calms each other. I with a new resolution will grant that promise, brother even you broke it. 

As weeping was heard in the Rosales Family. They now calmed themselves and continue on with a new resolve for each of them. 

Author Here , this is supposed to be together with the side chapter but I'll suddenly been called by my friend, play with them and didn't able to completely finish the SC so I'll just post it at 12NN since my body is already giving out to sleep . That's all I have to say. 

Have always a very nice day and thank you for reading this till now. Author Out (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

45